Changer for 6.1 Homescreen CPR and DLL files

Search This thread

roloracer

Jul 8, 2008
Kissimmee
so i installed this and applied the dla file and it wont change the color of the sliding panel. one thing i noticed on the file changer screen (header) in the top it says to Choose your ODSHOW weather...

only problem is i have feather weather.

any ideas why it wont work?

odshow weather is feather weather, older name for it!:D you do have mortscript running right?

Jun 22, 2008
If you could get your bronzeres off phone i'm sure that there'd be a fix HTC went from brozeres to png back to bronzeres for 6.5 take a look through your Windows directory with Total Commander or Resco so can see hidden files.

So i got it to work. what i did was went into my /windows/bronzeres and replace it. didnt even use the file changer

HTCS621Smartphone

Oct 10, 2009
Can Someone post the S621 Excalibur DLL file.. seems like just about every other one has been posted in here, hope someones kind enough to share it.

roloracer

Jul 8, 2008
Kissimmee
Is this is working only in 6.1 ROM !!!!
mine is samsung b7320 with 6.5 ROM.........

have any chance for working this theme option in my device ?

this one is only meant for 6.1 ,do not try this on 6.5!!! my version is the one for 6.5.

Anything in this forum made for win mo 6.5 might work on your samsung but you'll have to try it out and see if it works! I would suggest using a backup data software like spb backup in case you have to do a hard reset.:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, children stop making such a mess with the popcorn :D I know Stylez, babysteps with this one! JK :D:D when you saved the .dlls to your phone, did you rename them to .dla?,
    when you choose a .dla, (EG. bronzeresdarth.dla) the filechanger should tell you that you're choosing such .dla and it will reboot. The phone has to reboot every time you change the panel for it to take effect.