[Q] Hox+ Bootloop Problem (Can't enter bootloader, recovery or fast recovery mode)

Search This thread

Zero1922

Jan 31, 2014
Hi , Guys today i was trying to install a custom rom on my hox+ (cyanogen mod 10.2) well the thing is that after installing the custom rom from recovery mode i got the htc one screen and then the cyangogenmod logo , the problem here is that it was spining for over 1 hour and i tried restarting it... the thing is that it entered on a "infinite bootloop" and i tried to use the command ( volume - + Power Button) and it wont enter booloader nor recovery or fastboot mode... so i was wondering if anybody can help me down with this issue.. or in any case please tell me if this phone dosen't work anymore.. please help me i'm desperate.. thanks...

droids@m

Dec 16, 2012
Bangalore
Hi , Guys today i was trying to install a custom rom on my hox+ (cyanogen mod 10.2) well the thing is that after installing the custom rom from recovery mode i got the htc one screen and then the cyangogenmod logo , the problem here is that it was spining for over 1 hour and i tried restarting it... the thing is that it entered on a "infinite bootloop" and i tried to use the command ( volume - + Power Button) and it wont enter booloader nor recovery or fastboot mode... so i was wondering if anybody can help me down with this issue.. or in any case please tell me if this phone dosen't work anymore.. please help me i'm desperate.. thanks...

Hold down the power button till it powers down ur device.....it wont take more than 10 to 15 sec...

Once it is powered down hold the (volume down + power button) to get into bootloader.......

Reactions: Zero1922

Zero1922

Jan 31, 2014
17 4839458

Hold down the power button till it powers down ur device.....it wont take more than 10 to 15 sec...

Once it is powered down hold the (volume down + power button) to get into bootloader.......

Hi , It wont turn off (by holding the power button) it keeps reseting... and won't enter the bootloader.... any other idea?:confused:

droids@m

Dec 16, 2012
Bangalore
Hi , It wont turn off (by holding the power button) it keeps reseting... and won't enter the bootloader.... any other idea?:confused:

Idea is to get into fastboot....

BTW what do u mean by reseting (reboot)......

Just Hold the power button when the screen goes of hold the Volume Down + power button it must take you to the fastboot........??:fingers-crossed:

Zero1922

Jan 31, 2014
Idea is to get into fastboot....

BTW what do u mean by reseting (reboot)......

Just Hold the power button when the screen goes of hold the Volume Down + power button it must take you to the fastboot........??:fingers-crossed:

It keeps rebooting when i try to power off the device... command Volume Down + power button is not doing anything... Help please! is there any other method? :(

droids@m

Dec 16, 2012
Bangalore
It keeps rebooting when i try to power off the device... command Volume Down + power button is not doing anything... Help please! is there any other method? :(

No...there is no other way...

maybe U are doing something wrong .......

The device is stuck on CM10 screen keep holding the power button at some time the screen goes off...

at that point immediately hold the Volume Down no matter what don't leave it until it takes u to the bootloader.......

Zero1922

Jan 31, 2014

The device is stuck on CM10 screen keep holding the power button at some time the screen goes off...

at that point immediately hold the Volume Down no matter what don't leave it until it takes u to the bootloader.......

You are god! :victory:

Reactions: droids@m

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

breathe

listen

hold vol down + power and keep holding it until the device reboots and then it will go straight into hboot\bootloader

AND

RELAX

You are god! :victory: