The Sony Xperia SP, A heartbreaker Smartphone

Search This thread

esloded

Mar 25, 2012
Valledupar
Hi, I bought this phone a month ago, I bought that actually looked like a very good phone, analyze their characteristics, not only its design, and discard the possibility of buying the Samsung S3 Mini, I think it was a mistake :crying:

This Xperia SP is really a headache, the first thing I knew I was bad at was his poor WiFi, later learned of the problem of the screen, which to place the phone on a flat surface the touch becomes useless (I is how to fix it), and now the battery, then I have seen pictures that the battery will last up to 2 days, I was never happened in 14 hours, or when you use it the first time, now active or inactive so I Sstamina gives up to 7 hours, which sucks :eek:.

Originally came with compiling 12.0.A.1.257 and decided to upgrade to the 12.0.A.2.245 to see if suddenly improved, big mistake, the 2245 presents many problems in the stability of the OS, the screen flashes when using certain applications , Stamina mode is "Arrangement" a bit, as the cell I last up to 12 hours, but it's all over.

In conclusion I am determined to get rid of this phone, and all who ask for me, I gonna Scream, NEVER BUY THAT MTF CELL, which by the way is a bit expensive for the problems to come.

Sorry, my english is not very good :silly:

BSiyWOoCYAELFOV.png

BSiydWjCcAEhHwy.png

Reactions: dhiman33

yo-meister

Feb 25, 2012
how many apps are you running?

That standby time seems ridiculous...

Heres mine and I have 41% battery.

I've heard about problems with wifi and touch but never had either of them, try and exchange your phone if its getting that bad.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-08-25-23-02-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-25-23-02-50.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 716

ykdr-scott

May 27, 2013
birmingham
Hi, I bought this phone a month ago, I bought that actually looked like a very good phone, analyze their characteristics, not only its design, and discard the possibility of buying the Samsung S3 Mini, I think it was a mistake :crying:

This Xperia SP is really a headache, the first thing I knew I was bad at was his poor WiFi, later learned of the problem of the screen, which to place the phone on a flat surface the touch becomes useless (I is how to fix it), and now the battery, then I have seen pictures that the battery will last up to 2 days, I was never happened in 14 hours, or when you use it the first time, now active or inactive so I Sstamina gives up to 7 hours, which sucks :eek:.

Originally came with compiling 12.0.A.1.257 and decided to upgrade to the 12.0.A.2.245 to see if suddenly improved, big mistake, the 2245 presents many problems in the stability of the OS, the screen flashes when using certain applications , Stamina mode is "Arrangement" a bit, as the cell I last up to 12 hours, but it's all over.

In conclusion I am determined to get rid of this phone, and all who ask for me, I gonna Scream, NEVER BUY THAT MTF CELL, which by the way is a bit expensive for the problems to come.

BSiyWOoCYAELFOV.png

BSiydWjCcAEhHwy.png

To be honest with you- the WiFi does suck on the sp, even though there are many fixes none of which will work 100% . Ive come across alot of problems with my sp also, keyboard wont pop up, walkman crashes when using certain apps. But on the plus note there is deffo an upside to the sp compared to most other mid range smart phones out there.

I have smashed my screen on my sp and have no warrenty- so im switching over to a s3 mini, simply because a new white digitiser for my phone would cost me £135.

Play around with your phone first see if you can make any good of it before you sell up

Xperia SP Trinityy V
Desire HD -LorD ClockaN ICe CreamSandwhicH

iPhone 4S But thats irrelivent Here ;)

Reactions: joke19
D

Deleted member 4529355

Americans ("People who live in the USA") use the term "Lemon". A lemon is a car, often new, that is found to be defective only after it has been bought. Maybe you bought a Lemon. My SP gets good battery life, about 7 hours of heavy use. Join us at a Spanish forum at http://www.htcmania.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1082

Check this out:
ndJGFp4.png

esloded

Mar 25, 2012
Valledupar
how many apps are you running?

That standby time seems ridiculous...

Heres mine and I have 41% battery.

I've heard about problems with wifi and touch but never had either of them, try and exchange your phone if its getting that bad.

:( My battery has never lasted so long, here I leave the applications that I'm running and my phone settings only asset I have WiFi, my cell phone battery only lasts if I have off jj :crying:

If I can help greatly appreciate it, because the phone I like, but do not want to have to charge it every 7 hours.

Question: If i reset my phone, can it fix?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 469
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 425
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 409
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 413
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 386
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 372
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 366
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 361
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 373
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 356
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 347
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 327
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 335
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 320
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 324
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 338

Depump

May 23, 2010
i think may be uninstall antivirus app.

if it is not work

please backup your file and factory reset

sarkar1990

Dec 7, 2012
New Delhi
:( My battery has never lasted so long, here I leave the applications that I'm running and my phone settings only asset I have WiFi, my cell phone battery only lasts if I have off jj :crying:

If I can help greatly appreciate it, because the phone I like, but do not want to have to charge it every 7 hours.

Question: If i reset my phone, can it fix?
Whats your screen on time? Also ho do you use your phone? Heavy gaming or light texting only?

Things will always matter when you want to compare battery life. So give us more details. Install Wakelock detector or BetterBatteryStats to know what is eating up the battery on your phone and then work on eliminating the factor. Cheers man!

esloded

Mar 25, 2012
Valledupar
Whats your screen on time? Also ho do you use your phone? Heavy gaming or light texting only?

Things will always matter when you want to compare battery life. So give us more details. Install Wakelock detector or BetterBatteryStats to know what is eating up the battery on your phone and then work on eliminating the factor. Cheers man!

I do not play much, texting, only play when I'm charging the phone, cut the rope and Diamon Dash.

In the images shows that the battery is low 2% in 29 minutes :confused:

Ok, i do it, the result from battery stats plus.

After it, I think do a factory reset, to see how it behaves. :eek:

Attachments

• 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 402
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 356
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 337
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 319
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 306
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 286
  • 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:

sarkar1990

Dec 7, 2012
New Delhi
I do not play much, texting, only play when I'm charging the phone, cut the rope and Diamon Dash.

I think you should. Your Android OS is using too much battery. Hit on it and check which process is using the maximum battery.

persian99

Feb 26, 2011
Once you've charged your battery to 100%, go to Apps, All, and look for eco mode controller. Click on force stop and after 5 seconds or so, clear data. Then reboot your phone and use it normally. Check out my best battery life so far (attached images)

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

paulmt123

Feb 25, 2011
Battery life not quite as good as I hoped

The battery life on my xperia SP is not bad but it is no better than my previous xperia neo which had only a 1500mah battery versus 2370mah.
Many reviewers have commented that they can get through 2 days.
I can only make 1 and a bit. The key problem appears to be the screen. I can use the screen for about 4 hours/day before I'm out of juice, some reviewers claim 7 hours. Thats a big difference. Using it outside of the time is always going to be worse but screen on time is a bit disappointing for me. Stamina with screen off seems reasonable but again not outstanding. I lost 13% between the morning and lunchtime without doing anything but 15 minute syncing, I use a battery saver, not stamina mode as I don't want to shut down all my apps and have no data at all when screen is off.
Phone is only 2 weeks old, can I recalibrate the battery? Seems to stay on 1% for a while too. On the contrary, my wifi reception is really good. Better than any other phone I've had.

D

Deleted member 4529355

The battery life on my xperia SP is not bad but it is no better than my previous xperia neo
I had a Pro, the QWERTY variant of the Neo. The SP has the same battery life for me, which is about 7 to 10 hours

I use a battery saver, not stamina mode as I don't want to shut down all my apps and have no data at all when screen is off.
Go to Settings>Power management>STAMINA mode and add apps you want to stay connected, like Facebook, Google accounts, MyXperia...whatever app you want to keep connected to the internet

Phone is only 2 weeks old, can I recalibrate the battery? Seems to stay on 1% for a while too.
Yes you can, but you need to root your phone. Some people say its useless to do It, but you can try.

Reactions: Eltondrknss

Silversniper

Nov 20, 2011
Linz
Got a bug less device :D :p

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377672177694.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377672177694.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 382
  • uploadfromtaptalk1377672188369.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377672188369.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 329
Reactions: thomasnguyen

Parkside

Jul 10, 2012
London
Battery life on standby is perfectly good for me – a few people have said that the estimate Stamina mode gives is based on recent usage. So if you haven’t had the device very long of have just had a big session on your phone the estimate might not be very accurate.

Most mornings the battery is 0, 1 or 2% down on the reading before I went to sleep…deep sleep is being enforced.

However, I don’t think the battery consumption with screen on is anything special – not bad, not exceptional.

It’s a really good phone IMO. I admit WiFi seems badly implemented and you shouldn’t need the tweak which seems to fix it for most rooted users (all manufacturers seem to still release phones with Wifi problems). But with this tweak in place I get better wifi than my old xperia (it had a custom kernel that gave it awesome range) and better than my wife’s Samsung S2. There’s a part of my house where we couldn’t get any signal for my old phone or laptops – amazingly the SP can connect!

Reactions: Jambu95

Jambu95

Jun 1, 2013
Battery life on standby is perfectly good for me – a few people have said that the estimate Stamina mode gives is based on recent usage. So if you haven’t had the device very long of have just had a big session on your phone the estimate might not be very accurate.

Most mornings the battery is 0, 1 or 2% down on the reading before I went to sleep…deep sleep is being enforced.

My C5303 drained battery like hell, with less than 5 minutes on screen time, it drained 2% per hour.
bluetooth, nfc, wifi, data disabled( sim card does not have data), mobile network wcdma or gsm only
stock .245 generic RU rom rooted with bbs installed,
top of the list wakelock : superstamina xssm (nobody in this forum can fix it)
battery drains : cell standby and phone idle

already factory reset over 5 times, nothing works
is it a rom problem? app problem? simcard problem or battery calibrating problem?
really need some advice here, had been stuck with this ****ty battery life for 2 motnhs

esloded

Mar 25, 2012
Valledupar
My C5303 drained battery like hell, with less than 5 minutes on screen time, it drained 2% per hour.
bluetooth, nfc, wifi, data disabled( sim card does not have data), mobile network wcdma or gsm only
stock .245 generic RU rom rooted with bbs installed,
top of the list wakelock : superstamina xssm (nobody in this forum can fix it)
battery drains : cell standby and phone idle

already factory reset over 5 times, nothing works
is it a rom problem? app problem? simcard problem or battery calibrating problem?
really need some advice here, had been stuck with this ****ty battery life for 2 motnhs

I think that is a problem in the OS of the SP, as put or dimly lit screen this will still consume battery as much lighting.

In my case the problem was corrected a bit, I deleted widgets, some app that did not use, the antivirus was always eating, I set to use 3G only when I need it, otherwise I'm on 2g most of the time, not game unless it is connected to the charger, WiFi and GPS only when I need them, listen to music and write a little and this we see is the result, compared to what it was prior is something a little encouragement :) ...(Attached)

But, why have a midrange phone if you will not be able to use to stop because two hours is dead? the Sony need to fix that big waste of battery.

I will continue to see what happens, disconcerted me the Android OS consumes much battery 45% to 52% long :(

Please, helpme whit this, why there are applications that I am using, or have not opened, but are consuming battery?, How do I prevent them from running without my wants? any program to control the apps that connect to the internet? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-08-29-21-33-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-29-21-33-24.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 225
  • Screenshot_2013-08-29-21-33-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-29-21-33-39.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 211
  • Screenshot_2013-08-29-22-22-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-29-22-22-03.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 209

sarkar1990

Dec 7, 2012
New Delhi
I think that is a problem in the OS of the SP, as put or dimly lit screen this will still consume battery as much lighting.

In my case the problem was corrected a bit, I deleted widgets, some app that did not use, the antivirus was always eating, I set to use 3G only when I need it, otherwise I'm on 2g most of the time, not game unless it is connected to the charger, WiFi and GPS only when I need them, listen to music and write a little and this we see is the result, compared to what it was prior is something a little encouragement :) ...(Attached)

But, why have a midrange phone if you will not be able to use to stop because two hours is dead? the Sony need to fix that big waste of battery.

I will continue to see what happens, disconcerted me the Android OS consumes much battery 45% to 52% long :(

Please, helpme whit this, why there are applications that I am using, or have not opened, but are consuming battery?, How do I prevent them from running without my wants? any program to control the apps that connect to the internet? :rolleyes:
Check which processes in Android OS is running the most. Install Wakelock Detector and that should help you get there

Also, hibernate apps that are running in background. Use Greenify for the same.

Reactions: esloded

Jambu95

Jun 1, 2013
Check which processes in Android OS is running the most. Install Wakelock Detector and that should help you get there

Also, hibernate apps that are running in background. Use Greenify for the same.

i have everything turned off, zero app installed ( except bbs), the lighting effects are off, totally everything off, screen at the dimmest, battery still drain, is that a battery problem or a sim card problem, there are many wakelocks too

cbarai

Apr 10, 2011
Glasgow
OnePlus One
OnePlus 6

In the images posted I can see Mcafee and Lookout. I would suggest removing Mcafee as I have found it to be a resource hog, my opinion though. Either way u need to get rid of one of them.

In another image I noticed wifi is always on. Go to Settings -> Wifi -> menu, advanced -> Keep wifi on only when connected to charger one. That will reduce wifi wake usage.

get Juicedefenderfrom HERE OR

Snapdragon BatteryGuru from Here

If using Juice defender, set to balanced/aggressive.

If using Viber, go into viber -> more options -> settings -> wifi sleep policy -> change to use device settings not always on.

Zero the battery and do a full charge. Post updated screens when battery is under 30% ( Please include the MISC Usage screen from BBS). I expect it will be 2 days before we see those screens.

If you can even post a screen of the Misc usage from BBS just now and we`ll compare it with the next one soon. :p

I use JD (gives me a 1.5x boost to battery) with Stamina Mode on (no low battery or wifi). I charge my phone on an average once in 2 days, medium.

ZakooZ

Aug 24, 2012
Porto
I don't have any of those problems, the battery lasts very long, don't have any flat-surface problems, wifi catches at full signal on both my houses, never had "screen flashes", only some crashes in the youtube app.

Must be a PEBCAK error

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will give ya some steps, it will help maybe:

1. Flash latest STOCK .245 Firmware -> HERE
    2. Root it -> HERE
    3. Remove all Bloatware -> HERE
    4. Use GREENIFY app for hibernate the apps working in background-> HERE
    5. The surprise is below :)
    I've said it on several threads regarding battery drain, mine did the same for the first week or so after flashing new fw, I'd get 12-16h battery, xssm (stamina mode) causing huge amount of wakelocks, but after a week or so I now get 24h easy with 3-4h screen on time. I use no power saving apps, loc based WiFi is on, screen 100% with autobrightness, mob data, autosync, GPS, nfc, always on.

I really don't know why some of you are having so many issues, all I can suggest is that you let your phone settle in for a bit and see if it improves.

Another thing, media server can cause big drain if you have a faulty mp3 file or similar on your phone.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk 4

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

As I write, my phone has been on 7.5h with 1.5h screen on and I have 58% battery left. About an hour of that has been whatsapp, Facebook and a couple of games.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk 4
    I read that play with that can seriously damage my phone, from shortening the useful life of the battery, putting it at permanent brick, then I prefer to go very far for this possible solution, but thank you very much for the idea :fingers-crossed:

Here is my progress to date, now using the Snapdragon BatteryGuru, Deep Sleep Battery Saver, and Greenify, that realities helps a lot.

Even I tasted it for Remove all bloatware, since I am checking first app which I can remove, not to remove anything that might be useful, since the app list is very long.

I'm studying the possibility of installing a clean and deodexed Rom, or something, I think the Custom Rom brings many useless things, you recommend me which room I can install that does not come with so many things, only what is necessary. :confused:

I've seen the last night CurrentWidgets LOG and left me very worried, although in Stamina mode tells me that with 94% I get 2 days of battery, which CurrentWidgets tells me is that every 7 minutes or less I just 1% of battery, which does not seem far from normal, as I have configured for consumption, which is extremely the minimum. :crying:

In the nigth, 1 hour, always is the same

2013/09/07 19:30:07,-451mA,94%,4.029V,33,4°C
    2013/09/07 19:30:07,-495mA,94%,4.029V,33,4°C
    2013/09/07 19:31:08,-355mA,94%,4.061V,33,3°C
    2013/09/07 19:31:08,-406mA,94%,4.061V,33,3°C
    2013/09/07 19:32:09,-187mA,94%,4.082V,33,2°C
    2013/09/07 19:32:09,-201mA,94%,4.082V,33,2°C
    2013/09/07 19:33:10,-350mA,94%,4.071V,33,2°C
    2013/09/07 19:33:10,-299mA,94%,4.071V,33,2°C
    2013/09/07 19:34:11,-251mA,94%,4.071V,33,3°C
    2013/09/07 19:34:11,-498mA,94%,4.071V,33,3°C
    2013/09/07 19:35:12,-222mA,93%,4.07V,33,3°C
    2013/09/07 19:35:12,-391mA,93%,4.07V,33,3°C
    2013/09/07 19:36:13,-201mA,93%,4.071V,33,3°C
    2013/09/07 19:36:13,-358mA,93%,4.071V,33,3°C
    2013/09/07 19:37:14,-187mA,93%,4.054V,33,4°C
    2013/09/07 19:37:14,-388mA,93%,4.054V,33,4°C
    2013/09/07 19:38:16,-528mA,93%,4.041V,33,6°C
    2013/09/07 19:38:16,-596mA,93%,4.041V,33,6°C
    2013/09/07 19:39:17,-498mA,93%,4.046V,33,7°C
    2013/09/07 19:39:17,-332mA,93%,4.046V,33,7°C
    2013/09/07 19:40:18,-646mA,92%,4.056V,33,9°C
    2013/09/07 19:40:18,-702mA,92%,4.056V,33,9°C
    2013/09/07 19:41:19,-409mA,92%,4.023V,34,2°C
    2013/09/07 19:41:19,-395mA,92%,4.023V,34,2°C
    2013/09/07 19:42:20,-952mA,92%,3.959V,34,3°C
    2013/09/07 19:42:20,-757mA,92%,3.959V,34,3°C
    2013/09/07 19:43:21,-735mA,91%,4.004V,35,1°C
    2013/09/07 19:43:21,-673mA,91%,4.004V,35,1°C
    2013/09/07 19:44:22,-401mA,91%,3.986V,35,7°C
    2013/09/07 19:44:22,-465mA,91%,3.986V,35,7°C
    2013/09/07 19:45:23,-703mA,91%,4.0V,35,8°C
    2013/09/07 19:45:23,-968mA,91%,4.0V,35,8°C
    2013/09/07 19:46:25,-580mA,90%,4.007V,36,2°C
    2013/09/07 19:46:25,-523mA,90%,4.007V,36,2°C
    2013/09/07 19:47:26,-187mA,90%,4.028V,36,1°C
    2013/09/07 19:47:26,-230mA,90%,4.028V,36,1°C
    2013/09/07 19:48:27,-411mA,90%,4.035V,36,0°C
    2013/09/07 19:48:27,-461mA,90%,4.035V,36,0°C
    2013/09/07 19:49:28,-536mA,90%,3.979V,36,1°C
    2013/09/07 19:49:28,-612mA,90%,3.979V,36,1°C
    2013/09/07 19:50:29,-249mA,89%,4.012V,35,7°C
    2013/09/07 19:50:29,-363mA,89%,4.012V,35,7°C
    2013/09/07 19:51:30,-450mA,89%,4.025V,35,8°C
    2013/09/07 19:51:30,-383mA,89%,4.025V,35,8°C
    2013/09/07 19:52:31,-446mA,88%,4.007V,35,8°C
    2013/09/07 19:52:31,-466mA,88%,4.007V,35,8°C
    2013/09/07 19:53:32,-195mA,88%,4.002V,35,4°C
    2013/09/07 19:53:32,-455mA,88%,4.002V,35,4°C
    2013/09/07 19:54:33,-380mA,88%,4.018V,35,5°C
    2013/09/07 19:54:33,-443mA,88%,4.018V,35,5°C
    2013/09/07 19:55:34,-278mA,88%,4.02V,35,5°C
    2013/09/07 19:55:34,-378mA,88%,4.02V,35,5°C
    2013/09/07 19:56:35,-190mA,88%,4.023V,35,4°C
    2013/09/07 19:56:35,-247mA,88%,4.023V,35,4°C
    2013/09/07 19:57:36,-292mA,87%,4.007V,35,5°C
    2013/09/07 19:57:37,-369mA,87%,4.007V,35,5°C
    2013/09/07 19:58:37,-303mA,87%,4.015V,35,5°C
    2013/09/07 19:58:38,-352mA,87%,4.015V,35,5°C
    2013/09/07 19:59:38,-443mA,87%,4.002V,35,4°C
    2013/09/07 19:59:39,-323mA,87%,4.002V,35,4°C
    2013/09/07 20:00:40,-329mA,87%,4.016V,35,1°C
    2013/09/07 20:00:40,-303mA,87%,4.016V,35,1°C
    2013/09/07 20:01:41,-183mA,86%,4.016V,34,8°C
    2013/09/07 20:01:42,-396mA,86%,4.016V,34,8°C
    2013/09/07 20:02:42,-314mA,86%,4.013V,34,7°C
    2013/09/07 20:02:43,-183mA,86%,4.013V,34,7°C
    2013/09/07 20:03:45,-176mA,86%,4.017V,34,5°C
    2013/09/07 20:03:45,-179mA,86%,4.017V,34,5°C
    2013/09/07 20:05:29,-248mA,86%,4.028V,34,3°C
    2013/09/07 20:05:29,-461mA,86%,4.002V,33,9°C
    2013/09/07 20:06:30,-258mA,86%,4.011V,33,7°C
    2013/09/07 20:06:30,-268mA,86%,4.011V,33,7°C
    2013/09/07 20:07:55,-149mA,86%,4.015V,33,4°C
    2013/09/07 20:07:55,-174mA,86%,4.019V,33,3°C
    2013/09/07 20:09:06,-136mA,86%,4.026V,33,0°C
    2013/09/07 20:09:06,-160mA,86%,4.021V,32,9°C
    2013/09/07 20:10:09,-141mA,86%,4.02V,32,7°C
    2013/09/07 20:10:09,-161mA,86%,4.017V,32,6°C
    2013/09/07 20:11:26,-324mA,86%,3.999V,32,3°C
    2013/09/07 20:11:26,-339mA,86%,3.999V,32,3°C
    2013/09/07 20:13:09,-287mA,85%,3.996V,32,1°C
    2013/09/07 20:13:09,-168mA,85%,3.996V,32,1°C
    2013/09/07 20:14:24,-167mA,85%,4.021V,31,9°C
    2013/09/07 20:14:25,-122mA,85%,4.019V,31,9°C
    2013/09/07 20:16:01,-81mA,85%,4.025V,31,6°C
    2013/09/07 20:16:02,-78mA,85%,4.025V,31,6°C
    2013/09/07 20:17:03,-117mA,85%,4.019V,31,6°C
    2013/09/07 20:17:03,-117mA,85%,4.019V,31,6°C
    2013/09/07 20:18:14,-91mA,85%,4.022V,31,4°C
    2013/09/07 20:18:14,-105mA,85%,4.025V,31,4°C
    2013/09/07 20:19:15,-183mA,85%,3.999V,31,3°C
    2013/09/07 20:19:15,-157mA,85%,3.999V,31,3°C
    2013/09/07 20:20:57,-102mA,85%,4.023V,31,2°C
    2013/09/07 20:20:57,-125mA,85%,4.023V,31,2°C
    2013/09/07 20:22:14,-295mA,85%,4.018V,31,1°C
    2013/09/07 20:22:14,-316mA,85%,4.002V,31,0°C
    2013/09/07 20:24:13,-517mA,85%,4.002V,31,0°C
    2013/09/07 20:24:13,-545mA,85%,3.97V,31,1°C
    2013/09/07 20:25:18,-145mA,85%,4.014V,31,0°C
    2013/09/07 20:25:19,-116mA,85%,4.014V,31,0°C
    2013/09/07 20:26:20,-659mA,85%,3.982V,31,1°C
    2013/09/07 20:26:20,-688mA,85%,3.982V,31,1°C
    2013/09/07 20:27:21,-193mA,85%,4.006V,31,2°C
    2013/09/07 20:27:21,-339mA,85%,4.006V,31,2°C
    2013/09/07 20:28:22,-234mA,85%,4.005V,31,4°C
    2013/09/07 20:28:22,-412mA,85%,4.005V,31,4°C
    2013/09/07 20:29:49,-155mA,85%,4.009V,31,6°C
    2013/09/07 20:29:49,-120mA,85%,4.009V,31,6°C
    2013/09/07 20:30:56,-242mA,85%,3.999V,31,5°C
    2013/09/07 20:30:56,-242mA,85%,3.984V,31,5°C
    2013/09/07 20:32:07,-211mA,85%,3.992V,31,5°C

In the Morning, 1 hour, always is the same

2013/09/08 09:02:00,-658mA,40%,3.766V,30,2°C
    2013/09/08 09:02:00,-642mA,40%,3.766V,30,2°C
    2013/09/08 09:03:01,-315mA,40%,3.746V,30,6°C
    2013/09/08 09:03:01,-367mA,40%,3.746V,30,6°C
    2013/09/08 09:04:02,-391mA,40%,3.746V,30,9°C
    2013/09/08 09:04:02,-413mA,40%,3.746V,30,9°C
    2013/09/08 09:05:03,-860mA,40%,3.745V,31,2°C
    2013/09/08 09:05:03,-790mA,40%,3.745V,31,2°C
    2013/09/08 09:06:04,-472mA,40%,3.691V,31,8°C
    2013/09/08 09:06:04,-629mA,40%,3.691V,31,8°C
    2013/09/08 09:07:06,-339mA,39%,3.746V,31,9°C
    2013/09/08 09:07:06,-395mA,39%,3.746V,31,9°C
    2013/09/08 09:08:07,-233mA,39%,3.74V,32,0°C
    2013/09/08 09:08:07,-247mA,39%,3.74V,32,0°C
    2013/09/08 09:09:08,-196mA,39%,3.72V,32,1°C
    2013/09/08 09:09:08,-359mA,39%,3.72V,32,1°C
    2013/09/08 09:10:09,-195mA,39%,3.746V,32,1°C
    2013/09/08 09:10:09,-271mA,39%,3.746V,32,1°C
    2013/09/08 09:11:10,-198mA,39%,3.745V,32,2°C
    2013/09/08 09:11:10,-261mA,39%,3.745V,32,2°C
    2013/09/08 09:12:11,-420mA,39%,3.745V,32,4°C
    2013/09/08 09:12:11,-409mA,39%,3.745V,32,4°C
    2013/09/08 09:13:12,-198mA,38%,3.742V,32,5°C
    2013/09/08 09:13:12,-382mA,38%,3.742V,32,5°C
    2013/09/08 09:14:13,-218mA,38%,3.741V,32,7°C
    2013/09/08 09:14:13,-410mA,38%,3.741V,32,7°C
    2013/09/08 09:15:14,-214mA,38%,3.742V,32,7°C
    2013/09/08 09:15:14,-411mA,38%,3.742V,32,7°C
    2013/09/08 09:16:15,-200mA,38%,3.743V,32,7°C
    2013/09/08 09:16:15,-372mA,38%,3.743V,32,7°C
    2013/09/08 09:17:16,-431mA,38%,3.74V,32,7°C
    2013/09/08 09:17:16,-419mA,38%,3.74V,32,7°C
    2013/09/08 09:18:17,-360mA,38%,3.74V,32,9°C
    2013/09/08 09:18:18,-457mA,38%,3.74V,32,9°C
    2013/09/08 09:19:19,-201mA,37%,3.74V,32,9°C
    2013/09/08 09:19:19,-436mA,37%,3.74V,32,9°C
    2013/09/08 09:20:20,-384mA,37%,3.741V,33,0°C
    2013/09/08 09:20:20,-635mA,37%,3.741V,33,0°C
    2013/09/08 09:21:21,-335mA,37%,3.742V,33,0°C
    2013/09/08 09:21:21,-450mA,37%,3.742V,33,0°C
    2013/09/08 09:22:22,-203mA,37%,3.74V,33,0°C
    2013/09/08 09:22:22,-205mA,37%,3.74V,33,0°C
    2013/09/08 09:23:23,-274mA,37%,3.743V,33,0°C
    2013/09/08 09:23:23,-311mA,37%,3.743V,33,0°C
    2013/09/08 09:24:28,-646mA,36%,3.754V,33,0°C
    2013/09/08 09:24:28,-598mA,36%,3.754V,33,0°C
    2013/09/08 09:25:29,-346mA,36%,3.731V,33,0°C
    2013/09/08 09:25:29,-427mA,36%,3.731V,33,0°C
    2013/09/08 09:26:30,-198mA,36%,3.743V,33,0°C
    2013/09/08 09:26:30,-225mA,36%,3.743V,33,0°C
    2013/09/08 09:28:05,-654mA,36%,3.73V,32,8°C
    2013/09/08 09:28:05,-658mA,36%,3.73V,32,8°C
    2013/09/08 09:29:06,-497mA,36%,3.72V,32,8°C
    2013/09/08 09:29:06,-722mA,36%,3.72V,32,8°C
    2013/09/08 09:30:07,-270mA,36%,3.74V,32,9°C
    2013/09/08 09:30:07,-571mA,36%,3.74V,32,9°C
    2013/09/08 09:31:08,-481mA,36%,3.701V,33,0°C
    2013/09/08 09:31:08,-439mA,36%,3.701V,33,0°C
    2013/09/08 09:32:10,-668mA,35%,3.715V,33,0°C
    2013/09/08 09:32:10,-676mA,35%,3.715V,33,0°C
    2013/09/08 09:33:11,-551mA,35%,3.714V,33,2°C
    2013/09/08 09:33:11,-437mA,35%,3.714V,33,2°C
    2013/09/08 09:34:12,-563mA,35%,3.734V,33,4°C
    2013/09/08 09:34:12,-580mA,35%,3.734V,33,4°C
    2013/09/08 09:35:13,-225mA,35%,3.735V,33,5°C
    2013/09/08 09:35:13,-415mA,35%,3.735V,33,5°C
    2013/09/08 09:58:19,-653mA,34%,3.735V,30,8°C
    2013/09/08 09:58:19,-617mA,34%,3.735V,30,8°C
    2013/09/08 09:59:20,-392mA,32%,3.73V,31,3°C
    2013/09/08 09:59:20,-409mA,32%,3.73V,31,3°C
    2013/09/08 10:05:18,-316mA,32%,3.75V,31,5°C
    2013/09/08 10:05:18,-481mA,32%,3.75V,31,5°C
    2013/09/08 10:06:19,-466mA,32%,3.675V,31,9°C
    2013/09/08 10:06:19,-441mA,32%,3.675V,31,9°C
    Don't sweat man. Use the phone, charge it when it reaches 5%.

Its a phone, don't turn it into a science project. Rest assured whatever you are getting now, is much more than most other phone would have been able to provide. The optimum usage of the phone is like around a day with 4 to 5 hours of on screen without heavy gaming, connected to 3g.

Just use the phone man.

BSiyWOoCYAELFOV.png

BSiydWjCcAEhHwy.png

To be honest with you- the WiFi does suck on the sp, even though there are many fixes none of which will work 100% . Ive come across alot of problems with my sp also, keyboard wont pop up, walkman crashes when using certain apps. But on the plus note there is deffo an upside to the sp compared to most other mid range smart phones out there.

I have smashed my screen on my sp and have no warrenty- so im switching over to a s3 mini, simply because a new white digitiser for my phone would cost me £135.

Play around with your phone first see if you can make any good of it before you sell up

Xperia SP Trinityy V
    Desire HD -LorD ClockaN ICe CreamSandwhicH

iPhone 4S But thats irrelivent Here ;)
    D
    Deleted member 4529355
    The battery life on my xperia SP is not bad but it is no better than my previous xperia neo
    I had a Pro, the QWERTY variant of the Neo. The SP has the same battery life for me, which is about 7 to 10 hours

I use a battery saver, not stamina mode as I don't want to shut down all my apps and have no data at all when screen is off.
    Go to Settings>Power management>STAMINA mode and add apps you want to stay connected, like Facebook, Google accounts, MyXperia...whatever app you want to keep connected to the internet

Phone is only 2 weeks old, can I recalibrate the battery? Seems to stay on 1% for a while too.
    Yes you can, but you need to root your phone. Some people say its useless to do It, but you can try.