[Q] Bricked my GT N7000

Search This thread

khakhi

Jul 1, 2010
Hi guys,

while trying to flash OMNI ROM kikat i bricked my phone.

The phine doesnt go past recovery or download mode. Any zip file i try flash come up with an error. I got rid of the "status7" error but another error came up.

I troed installing various versions on CWM but still wont flash the Omni ROM i downloaded. I also ddnt back up the system before doing this.

Any assistance please?

Jackwu696

Jan 12, 2014
Jakarta City
Hi guys,

The phine doesnt go past recovery or download mode. Any zip file i try flash come up with an error. I got rid of the "status7" error but another error came up.

I troed installing various versions on CWM but still wont flash the Omni ROM i downloaded. I also ddnt back up the system before doing this.

Any assistance please?

Did u follow this ? Doesn't go past recovery nor download means? You can still access both mode? Worst comes to the worst just flash stock 4.1.2 Samsung Rom using Odin n follow the guide I attached.

Reactions: Azeazezar

khakhi

Jul 1, 2010
Did u follow this ? Doesn't go past recovery nor download means? You can still access both mode? Worst comes to the worst just flash stock 4.1.2 Samsung Rom using Odin n follow the guide I attached.

Howsit bru, sorted....i managed to find a stock Kernerl that i flashed via ODIN...but i will follow ur instructions to flash the OMNI ROM which i have already downloaded and will flash it tonight. i will follow your steps clearly.

Thank you for your help

khakhi

Jul 1, 2010
Howsit bru? i tried following your link to install OMNI ROM but i get an error when flashin Philz recovery. pls help

Jackwu696

Jan 12, 2014
Jakarta City
Howsit bru? i tried following your link to install OMNI ROM but i get an error when flashin Philz recovery. pls help

Please tell me what rom were you on previousy before u had this problem. Can u boot to recovery? If you can, try flashing philz_touch_6.19.3-n7000.zip and reboot to recovery again. After that do all wipes: factory wipe reset n Yes I wanna flash a new rom superwiper. Then wipe dalvik cache. After that flash omnirom. If you still can't proceed, then I suggest you flash stock rom first to let your phone boot to system

Sent from my GT-N7000

Last edited:

khakhi

Jul 1, 2010
Please tell me what rom were you on previousy before u had this problem. Can u boot to recovery? If you can, try flashing philz_touch_6.19.3-n7000.zip and reboot to recovery again. After that do all wipes: factory wipe reset n Yes I wanna flash a new rom superwiper. Then wipe dalvik cache. After that flash omnirom. If you still can't proceed, then I suggest you flash stock rom first to let your phone boot to system

Sent from my GT-N7000

Im back to the stock ROM 4.1.2 and phone is working fine bu t iwant to try the OMNI ROM

When i try flashing Philz recovery i get this error in recovery "Signature verification failed"

Jackwu696

Jan 12, 2014
Jakarta City
Im back to the stock ROM 4.1.2 and phone is working fine bu t iwant to try the OMNI ROM

When i try flashing Philz recovery i get this error in recovery "Signature verification failed"

Ok. So I'll assume u r back to "0". So things to do will be :

1. Root and install custom recovery on your phone. I ALWAYS use older phils recovery + kernel such as PhilZ-cwm6-XXLTA-ATL-5.15.0-signed (XXLTA is based on my stock rom BUILD number. Download according to yours) This will give you root (superuser) & recovery installed.

2. After flashing phils, reboot to recovery by using 3 button combo n do ALL wipes the best being wipe factory + I want to install new rom super wiper + dalvik cache.

3. Flash my previous post mentioned phils advanced recovery ( I Always use that vers. N NO error whatsoever) reboot to recovery again n flash your omnirom.

4. DONE

Sent from my GT-N7000

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

Any assistance please?