[ROM] ICS Megamix 4.0.3 [6/21/12] 14 Toggle ,UVLE1 , S3 Theme

Search This thread

jangst123

Dec 18, 2010
Bucks County, PA
www.allformailers.com
When I mount my SD card and try to copy a large amount of files, it stops and my external SD won't mount for about 3 reboots, anybody else have this problem?

Not sure if this counts as a large amount of files but I just copied 6 ROMs and 2.3 gb of photo's/ videos to my external and it worked fine.
Are you saying you reboot the phone or computer?
I'm thinking you may need to run a disk cleanup and defrag on your computer

loving this ROM! This is my Daily Driver. Thanks Jim
Off to try CM7 but you can me sure I will make a nandroid to come back to this before I go to work tomorrow!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

Last edited:

Prodigal1

Nov 16, 2009
Brain Far#

For the life of me I can't figure out how to change the launch icons at the bottom of the home tab. I want to exchange the default email with Gmail. (I have searched the thread but to no avail) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

chris....

Oct 15, 2010
Baltimore
Not sure if this counts as a large amount of files but I just copied 6 ROMs and 2.3 gb of photo's/ videos to my external and it worked fine.
Are you saying you reboot the phone or computer?
I'm thinking you may need to run a disk cleanup and defrag on your computer

loving this ROM! This is my Daily Driver. Thanks Jim
Off to try CM7 but you can me sure I will make a nandroid to come back to this before I go to work tomorrow!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

I have to reboot the phone, and there isn't much on my computer. I just got a new hard drive and put ubuntu and windows 8 on it. When I try to copy my music to the computer, it unmounts after a few files.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

jangst123

Dec 18, 2010
Bucks County, PA
www.allformailers.com
I have to reboot the phone, and there isn't much on my computer. I just got a new hard drive and put ubuntu and windows 8 on it. When I try to copy my music to the computer, it unmounts after a few files.

Happens with both OS's?
Off both internal and external?
Have you tried another cable?
Try it in airplane mode

reocej

Mar 14, 2009
Port the dialer!

How do I port the dialer from this rom to the latest ucld2 leak? I love this rom but the new leak is sooo much smother! But I really miss the dialer without the att visual voice mail button. I have tried copying/pasting files to no avail. Please hurry and update this to new leak!!!! Currently running alien stock with auto rotation fix and having no issues so far.

Chosen_on184

Jul 27, 2009
Anyone ever run into the issue where the computer no longer recognizes the phone. It now list it as unknown device in Device Manager

jangst123

Dec 18, 2010
Bucks County, PA
www.allformailers.com
Yeah, it happens on both OS's. I'll switch some things up and see what happens, but what does airplane mode have to do with anything?

Grab a logcat!
Airplane mode will lessen the number of things that could possibly be trying to write to the sd card or interrupt anything.
Less things going on the better!
I would even freeze or un-install any anti-virus programs. If you still have problems After that I would do a complete wipe and start over... Then test before adding anything

Reactions: Chosen_on184

miguel.b

Oct 21, 2007
Mississauga
with the autorotate fix, this is THE MOST stable and functional ICS rom for the SGH-T989D. Battery is unmatched, I've not had any complaints about call quality (echo), the dialer is stock TW with no non-functional visual voicemail button. 14 button toggle, Solid and consistently speedy GPS locks etc etc etc...Not to mention, this is a one stop flash. None of this business of flashing 30 different zips and wiping everything 17 times each for each zip and all that other junk. Boot screen is the original "ANDROID" very minimalist, appropriate (it IS after all an Android and not "CM9") and nicely understated.

The restart has not worked for me neither have the work arounds, so I use "rebooter" from the market, and I'm golden. I've flashed every one elses ATTEMPT at a clean ICS and have ALWAYS come back here. Jim93...thank you and excellent work. At this rate I'll be only waiting on YOUR next work on a leak, or staying right here.

HoustonsBirdman

Apr 10, 2011
Awesome ROM! This is the first ICS based ROM I have installed and I'm loving it! I have been reading a lot of posts looking for peoples opinions on the stability of the roms they were using and everywhere from these forums to youtube I've heard nothing but good things about this ROM. I finally decided to install it tonight (I got the zip from a youtube video/link). .. I have recently read posts talking about problems with auto rotate, shut down, etc and I am glad to say I have not experienced any of these issues. Definitely enjoying the hell out of this rom. Great Job!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA

meatfist

Mar 25, 2009
New York
Working perfect so far. No bugs. Like a dream finally having ICS. Thanks so much! I would have waited forever for Samsung and Tmobile to get their act together and update this phone. Thanks for helping me take it into my own hands.

jim93

Oct 18, 2011
Added UCLD2 leaked version since got the 14toggle to work which means after the 14toggle.zip everything should look the same but under the hood its the newer leak.

I still havent figured out why it doesnt work if you flash the zip immediately after rom flash. Working on it but busy with work.

Reactions: glensta

jim93

Oct 18, 2011
My only problem is the restart

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA
New version or last.

instagram. Don't know . I don't use it and am not planning on using it. I also have a feeling its an issue on instagrams end. How did they end up writing a piece of software which is compatible with gb not ice and has so many issues. All other non Samsung apps work fine

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ICS Megamix 4.0.3

Features:
    Mr X Tmobile ICS 4.0.3 Base
    14 Toggle Notification Bar (thanks to romracer for lk-95.apk or whoever wrote it)
    Removed some of the Junk
    S3 Theme
    S3 Touchwiz UX
    Brought back the scrolling wallpaper that the Tmobile Rom is missing

Samsung
    salesale ( contacts add and smali advice)
    android_isda_**** (contacts add theme)
    Mr X. (stock base)
    romracer (ICS 14 Toggle)
    Wanam
    smando
    Google

Not in ROM:
    TMobile bloat

WARNING: I am not responsible for your device

change: new tmobile base

DL Link
    v2.1
    http://d-h.st/Y2g

v 1.22
    http://d-h.st/Lbf
    MD5 = 497b85463c204e72773f7780125b7ee0
    284.78 MB
    MD5 Calculator

Installation

Boot into Clockwork Recovery
    Flash DARKSIDE SUPERWIPE http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1477955
    Flash ICS ROM
    Reboot
    WAIT SOME TIME in the 5min+ range
    Do Basic Setup and Restart

You need to flash an ICS Modem if you dont have one. Flash these toggle zips after first boot.14ToggleS3blueAndDialer is the blue toggle and dialer with contacts and 14ToggleS3fix is the green toggle and revert back to stock. Blue Toggle is loaded by default now.
    removed more att bloat. reuploaded to dev-host.

Added new screenshots showing gallery working along with new contacts from international touchwiz because I really didnt like the leak trying to sync contact with att. Wallpaper in gallery work as pictured. Wallpaper pictured is my own not the stock.

The cleans are just to be super careful if you are coming from gingerbread although you might get away with DARKSIDE SUPERWIPE, wipe data/cache , flash. If you are coming from the ICS leak than it really is just wipe data/cache than flash rom.

I would stay away from restoring any system files from gingerbread using titanium backup. Aside from that use smart rotator and autorotation not such a big deal for me. You could also try flashing the Blaze modem that is ICS compatible.
    sorry but i dont know where you got that from, if you keep flashing rooms off course you need to calibrate the batterry, expetialy if you always plugin and unplugin without leting the battery drain untill it complete shuts off so u can charge back up while the phone is off,wipe battery stats ,etc...im sure most of the people here will agree on that...even if they dont,thats what i do all the time...keep your battery in good health for a longer period off time...usualy battery starts to get bad after a few months, i wold say 6 months they start not to hold the charge as much so is better to always do it the proper way :)

You do know lithium batterys go bad if you let them go empty alot? The recommended level that is said for you to not go under alot is 20% battery. Even Cyanogen said wiping battery stats is useless the battery calibrates itself.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
    So does everything work on this Rom? Like Data, Calling, Texting, Camera, Email, ect. Just checking! Don't understand why anyone would install a Rom that doesn't work 100% I mean ICS is nice but what's the point of a Broken Rom? Thanks a million

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
    Its all based on the leak. If it works on the leak. It works here. Ive flashed it. That is how I made the screenshots. I flashed than pressed vol down+ power for some seconds
    I flashed it and everything works fine if it had the auto rotation fixed it would be flawless. Thank u Jim