[ROM] [MOAR] [MD4] v6.0 / CrazyModz / On the Fly Theme / Moved on to 4.3 [11.02.13]

Search This thread

dseda86

Oct 25, 2010
Re: [ROM] [nOObz] [MA4.1.2] Test Post#1003 / Morphology / Clock Mod / New Ink [02.13.

Bad news...we have your IP and have blocked you from any future downloads from XDA....good day....:D

J/K....thks for being a heavy tester....;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

No problem! I enjoy finding the little things. It's a learning experience, and I'm glad I could help the team out.

If perfection is the goal, I'm the guy who will find what you need to get there. Still waiting for ma6! Haha

Mother of All Roms JB 4.1.2

enzodad

Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Okay so re installed MOAR 4.1.2 Update and MA6 and works great now---THANK YOU for leaving in sms/call blocking roms awesome one request from anyone---anyone have sprint zone app? i pay bill ect from this and other things and like the latest one ;)

Reactions: rompnit

Speedin07si

Nov 15, 2011
Colonial Heights,VA
Re: [ROM] [nOObz] [MA4.1.2] Test Post#1003 / Morphology / Clock Mod / New Ink [02.13.

Ever since the test build update my battery has been falling like a rock.... I cant seem to figure out what the cause is.

Sent from a planet far far away.

calebsb

Dec 10, 2012
spokompton

Okay so re installed MOAR 4.1.2 Update and MA6 and works great now---THANK YOU for leaving in sms/call blocking roms awesome one request from anyone---anyone have sprint zone app? i pay bill ect from this and other things and like the latest one ;)

Sprint zone is included in the apps zip in op. Still works for4.1.2.

team nOObz
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2096164. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2116531

Reactions: enzodad and Naddict

rompnit

Aug 24, 2008
Granger, IN

Ever since the test build update my battery has been falling like a rock.... I cant seem to figure out what the cause is.

What do the stats look like?

Just so everyone knows, better battery stats is free for xda members.. Just Google it. ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

crakel06

Jul 12, 2012
Cincinnati
Text colors

Hello all, Have the text colors been updated to work on the current version on MOAR. Evertime I try to install a text color i either get a freeze or reboot or nothing chages. Am I missing something?

calebsb

Dec 10, 2012
spokompton

I've run into that problem using 5 or 6 different kernels/kernel releases, no matter which rom I'm on. adding
.bak to these files helps 80% of the time. system/bin
Sorry I forget who posted this screenie originaly but thank you
team nOObz
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2096164. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2116531

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360959802014.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360959802014.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 355
Reactions: fgcchevy

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W

Hello all, Have the text colors been updated to work on the current version on MOAR. Evertime I try to install a text color i either get a freeze or reboot or nothing chages. Am I missing something?

No, they do not work on ma4. EMS is waiting for ma6 to be done, then will do them. He is CIA, so if he is not gathering HUMINT or OPINT regarding the impending 4.2 release, he may have time to get them updated to work. :p

calebsb

Dec 10, 2012
spokompton

Here's text colors for moar rom

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2116693

team nOObz

Reactions: crakel06

crakel06

Jul 12, 2012
Cincinnati
No, they do not work on ma4. EMS is waiting for ma6 to be done, then will do them. He is CIA, so if he is not gathering HUMINT or OPINT regarding the impending 4.2 release, he may have time to get them updated to work. :p

Thanks Naddict for the reply. Im new to the morphs scene and it was driving me crazy and there are so many threads for Morphs its hard to find what you are looking for. Apprecirate your help and hard work!!

rompnit

Aug 24, 2008
Granger, IN

Thanks Naddict for the reply. Im new to the morphs scene and it was driving me crazy and there are so many threads for Morphs its hard to find what you are looking for. Apprecirate your help and hard work!!

There are a lot of threads, but there's a lot of great people working hard to provide the resources needed to make your phone, your way. Kudos to all of the Morphologists!! ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

bmark34

Jul 26, 2007
Tampa

Team, any thoughts on adding the function of flashing prls to ##data options. I don't see the prl write under view. It may have been removed under ma4, but wasn't sure.

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W

Team, any thoughts on adding the function of flashing prls to ##data options. I don't see the prl write under view. It may have been removed under ma4, but wasn't sure.

It was removed, but a flashable already exsists.

http://db.tt/uRAlqVu9

Last edited:

csmasn

Sep 17, 2011

Just a question. Is mpdecision enable in the ramdisk?

TIA

Sent from my SPH-L710

imaconeheadXD

Jul 9, 2012
New York

Just a question. Is mpdecision enable in the ramdisk?

TIA

Sent from my SPH-L710

I believe so, most likely because only Anthrax kernel controls mpdecision through the kernel, so for anything else it needs to be in the ROM. I was trying to disable it but I don't have the tools to extract it from the boot.img so I couldn't... If someone else could do that I'd be a happy camper :p

steelers_exe

Apr 9, 2011
I believe so, most likely because only Anthrax kernel controls mpdecision through the kernel, so for anything else it needs to be in the ROM. I was trying to disable it but I don't have the tools to extract it from the boot.img so I couldn't... If someone else could do that I'd be a happy camper :p

theres a zip in the team kernelizer thread that comments it out for you, which i think is the best way to keep it from flooding the logcat with errors at times.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    5JZ0ZgmH

// Proudly Presents //

// [M]other [O]f [A]ll [R]oms ..aka.. MOAR //
    // This has been a collaborative effort with Naddict and EMSpilot / Be sure to THANK them //
    // Take control of your phone //

** THE AROMA INSTALLER WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH EVERY STEP **

** THEME YOUR ROM DURING THE INSTALL, OR KEEP IT LOOKING STOCK **

** RUN MORPHOLOGY THEME ENGINE AT ANYTIME FOR UNLIMITED THEME COMBINATIONS **

** TONS OF TWEAKS AND MODS **

Downloads
    // MOAR v6.0 [MD4 / 4.1.2] [09.28.13]
    ** Uncheck "Force GPU Rendering" in 'Settings-> Developer Options' if enabled, for best performance
    ** Recommended / Settings -> Developer Options -> Animations set to .5

Changelog v6.0 : 09/28/2013
    • Added Morphology option to Settings. On the fly color changes (ANY COLOR) for 23 different items!!
    • Added a ton more mods to Mod Control. 29 options in this menu now!!
    • Custom carrier text option now in Mod Control. Enter whatever you want!
    • Now enable scrolling wallpaper and rotation from Mod Control for TouchWiz launchers
    • Added left side statusbar clock
    • Fixed the brightness slider toggle once and for all
    • Update all apps including Xposed Installer and Pie Control to latest versions
    • Rearranged settings a bit MOAR
    • Added music control to customize the volume rocker functions and response delay. Thanks @loserskater for the awesome mod!
    • Fixed the overlapping icons with so they don't go under the clock anymore
    • Enabled landscape split screen and group messaging in SecMms (both with toggle)
    • Further optimized some MOAR code in SystemUI and android.policy.jar
    • Additional csc edits to unlock MOAR features
    • Fixed and disabled the menu key from unlocking the phone w/ all lockscreens
    • Allow all rotations w/ toggle from Mod Control
    • Enable lockscreen rotation w/toggle from Mod Control
    • Show/Hide statusbar on lockscreen / Toggle in Mod Control
    • Show/Hide bluetooth icon in statusbar
    • Show/Hide vibrate/silent volume icon in statusbar
    • Fixed the hot boot issue with the Blackberry lockscreen
    • Ability to use pngs for pulldown, statusbar, and dragbar / See this ->POST<- for more info
    • New look and feel to Aroma installer
    • Added AOSP MMS as an Aroma option. Thanks @Cbass15 for the apks!
    • Redid .zip side Morphology to further compliment the 'built in' Settings Morphology
    • Added stock or modified animations to Aroma installer
    • Added choice of AccuWeather widgets to Aroma
    • Added Aroma option to change 'mods only' w/o reinstalling the ROM
    • Added new version of S4 sVoice
    • I know I'm forgetting at bunch MOAR...:eek:
    // Older Versions

// MOAR v5.01 [MD4 / 4.1.2] [06.17.13]
    ** Uncheck "Force GPU Rendering" in 'Settings-> Developer Options' if enabled, for best performance
    ** Recommended / Settings -> Developer Options -> Animations set to .5
    ** Modded v2.4 transition animations here : http://d-h.st/6nK

Changelog v5.01 : 06/17/2013
    • Only an incremental update...
    • Lockscreen Torch Fixed (Thanks @Didact74)!!!
    • Inverted MMS working again
    • SystemUI and Settings completely redone from scratch
    • MOAR Mod Control added to settings // Tons of mods and customizations
    • nOObz Extras menu added to settings // Add-ons to further make it your own
    • Updated AOSP keyboard // 'Enter' key now works properly with email
    • Updated LightManager to the latest version for full LED control
    • Added Pie Control, Icon Changer, and more
    • Added Flashblink for notification 'pulse' control
    • Added Xposed framework for even MOAR modding happiness
    • Moved to 23 Toggle mod versus the 15 toggle of old
    • GS4 Weather Widget added
    • A whole lot that I can't remember...

Under the Hood
    // Standard loadout
    • Deodexed, zipaligned, battery & CPU tweaks, CSC tweaks, true 1x/3G mod, fully transparent pulldown including notification backgrounds, animated charging icon, 23 toggle mod, native ad blocking, build.prop tweaks, debloated, 1% Battery mod, optimized apks, smooth as silk, fast as hell, and nasty as you want it to be!
    // Additional mods and tweaks
    • Based on MD4 firmware
    • 3 kernel choices / freezas optimized & KT (With nOObz scripts. Links in thanks section), plus stock
    • Morphology Built In! // Unlimited theme possibilities! 30 WasabiWa83 themes baked in. Make it unique, make it your own!
    • MOAR Mod Control // Enable/Disable brightness slider, alarm icon, low battery warnings, IME icon, choose statusbar, clock, battery bar colors, and more!!
    • nOObz Extras // Xposed framework, PerApp DPI settings, light manager, flashblink, icon changer, pie control, and more!!
    • Modded MMS // 200 recipient mod, screen on/off via settings, and more! Quick Reply! Bunch of unlocked settings!
    • Modded Note2 camera / Volume rocker shutter, in call enabled, low battery cripplers removed
    • Many build.prop, battery, and csc tweaks // Smooth as silk performance
    • Permissions fixed on mpdecision and smdexe during kernel install
    • Native nOObz hotspot mod w/working 4G // Device status shows "Normal" in settings
    • 9 launchers now to choose from during install
    • 4in1 reboot menu // Media Scanner Bug Fix implemented from 4.2
    • Custom settings layout for easier navigation // Tons of unlocked settings
    • Disabled increasing ringtone, custom sounds, tons of fonts!
    • Choice of 3 sound levels during install // Stock, Loud, Extreme!
    • Volume track skip mod // Double tap home Google Search or sVoice // Long press menu to kill apps
    • Updated hosts file for native ad blocking // Removed signature verification
    • GS4 icons and sound options // GS4 PhotoEditor // GS4 weather widget
    • Choose inverted or stock email during install, to include Gmail
    • Debloated and optimized apks / App add-on package below
    • Floating Note2 Keyboard w/handwriting and autocorrect // Lightly themed 4.2 keyboard with gesture swipe
    • Enabled all apps for MultiWindow // Semi-transparent tab and bar
    • Disabled screen on when unplugged & increasing ringtone
    • Modified 'Auto-Brightness' framework values for a better 'auto' experience
    • Removed Sprint Connection Optimizer // PRL Write Enabled
    • 8 lockscreens to choose from including custom Xperia lockscreen w/ wallpaper chooser and any color InkEffect
    • Ripple effect bug fix / Cannot enable for any lockscreen but stock!
    • MOAR custom wallpapers / 25 to choose from!
    • Working Asus Day Scene live wallpaper
    • And much, much, more!
    // Stock Screenshots (v5.0)
    Eme0AYFa
    TD4bVUnL
    AvrCgWr7

TmSzufrf
    2V2JQsER
    MDSGl9oC

pVdkI5xI
    oGATtzZK
    HaIQys86

// Reviews

What is Morphology
    // Morphology Built In!
    The Aroma powered installer will walk you through step by step
    • All images and screenshots can be found =>HERE<= courtesy of MontyPyFly! Be sure to thank him!
    • Common available colors are white, Sammy green, yellow, red, ICS blue, stock grey, pink, orange, purple, dark blue, or neon green
    - Pick your install type:
    • Create a custom theme
    • Install a WasabiWa83 OMG Theme (30 rebaked & optimized themes!)
    • Restore a previously generated backup (Installer will prompt to create a backup during the process!)
    • Delete current backup files
    • Choice of AOSP or Stock styles – Changeable at any time through installer!
    • Select your notification bar color – Choose from black, stock, dark purple, or dark grey (Only if Stock Pulldown style in selected)
    - Select WiFi & Signal icon style – Gradient, Stock, or custom (12 options currently)
    - Choose activity arrow colors
    - Theme your Framework
    • Select a predefined framework theme (28 color options)
    • Select customize to pick loading circles, sliders, framework style, and framework backgrounds (25 to choose from!)
    Examples of framework backgrounds can do:
    odCpEksW
    jDt9rEIJ
    bnkvDFVW
    2DlBKUzX

- Customize your Toggles - Stock, glow, custom, OMG theme style, vertical glass style, ocean design, or metal disc design.
    • Colors now enabled in ROM
    • Select a toggle background - 10 to choose from!!
    - Choose a dialer background - 31 to choose from! All include matching 'incall' dialers!
    - Pick your dialer digit colors - 13 colors to choose from!
    - Decide whether or not to install a MMS predefined theme - 16 styles to choose from!
    - Choose to install settings icons – 28 icon styles including stock!

Disclaimer

• Always make a backup first!! Flash at your own risk!
    • Team nOObz is NOT responsible for anything that may happen to your phone. We cannot be held responsible for smoke, fire, water, or other natural disasters.
    • We will however take responsibility for the weeks and weeks of happiness one may experience with this ROM.
    • Clean install is always recommended, but at minimum make sure you wipe!
    • Treat Aroma kindly.. Fast and/or rapid movements only tend to upset the scripts.

Special THANKS to those who have donated

BradJ, bubbaearl, srish2, jdelano, RMD, NonCorp, andee39, squeeks716, ikenvape (x2), reverepats (x2), Mr Ames, dazednconfused, studentjunk, Guest (x2), tiger505, Badger50, oxman777, ooonimrodooo, clankfu, justin24, ibcenu, ferretman61, caleb (x4), imaconeheadXD, alaman68, zonly1, egnagrah,

THANKS to

• Naddict // For his creativity, support, and drive!
    • EMSpilot // For dedication to getting the job done! Check out Purple & Green JellyBean =>HERE<=
    • kennyglass123 // For being an awesome moderator, supporter, and for bringing the People's support. Look for it =>HERE<=
    • freeza // For bringing so many mods, guides, leaks, kernels, (and more!) to XDA! Check out Fre3 =>HERE<=
    • Didact74 // For the awesome tutorials and mods including clock!! Be sure to THANK him =>HERE<=
    • loserskater // For the awesome tutorials and mods including clock!! Be sure to THANK him =>HERE<=
    • dazednconfused // For the "Wicked" support! Grab the latest =>HERE<=
    • justin860 // For the awesome inverted GAPPS. Grab them =>HERE<=
    • devabhishek // For some statusbar ideas and Anastasia pngs!
    • mythtrandyr // For the awesome inkeffect mod
    • amarullz // For the sick creation that is Aroma!
    • Stericson // For inventing the "MetaMorph" system
    • wanam // For lidroid as we know it!
    • Villain ROM Team // For the creation of the VRTheme System
    • ktoonsez // For his KT747 Kernel. Source =>HERE<=
    • WasabiWa83 // For his permission to use his killer OMG themes! Check them out =>HERE<=
    • MontyPyFly // For his killer reference guide to Morphology! =>HERE<=
    • bdorr1105 // For his hard work on the Anastasia icons and blue glass battery!
    • Anyone that I may have missed! (Please PM me)
    • Everyone that's contributed to this thread!!

Extras and Add-Ons
    More to come... :D
    Extras and Add-Ons

// MOAR Extras
    Contents Include:
    • Sound Mod : Stock, Loud, and Extreme
    • Google Apps : Plus, Drive, Currents, Open Signal, Voice, Books, Magazines
    • Additional Apps : Polaris Office, Titanium Backup, Dropbox
    • Stock Apps : AllShare, ChatON, FlipBoard, Game Hub, Help Hub, Media Hub, Music Hub, Kies, KiesWiFi, sMemo, sSuggest, Samsung Apps, SprintZone, Samsung More, Voice Recorder
    // Apps

// Label (ERI) Mods
    • These will change the text on the lockscreen and pulldown as shown
    Screenshots:
    vYAmAcb9
    JSjWPZa9

Not happy with all that is inside the ROM and want even more looks?

1546198_f520.jpg

Then check out the following (links)...;)

AOSP AND STOCK LOCK SCREEN COLORS
    - Turn off ink - Includes Clock Numbers (If you want matching text, see EMSPilots' thread below or go here >> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2116693)

Bootanimations - Different Colors
    - Same as the one that comes with MOAR, but in colors! ;)

Note: Dev-Host is reporting false gingerbreak virus for whatever reason ...do an independent scan and see

Pull-downs, Framework Backgrounds and other doo-dads http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2096164

Vegata's Theme Port http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=38662670

Kalagas Mixed Theme Port http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2138988

Anatastasia Port Theme http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2144223

-------------------------------------

For those that need to see what the Naddict Tribute looks like...here are a few screenies

Screenshot_2013-02-06-08-12-27_zpsf971c5c4.png

Screenshot_2013-02-06-08-13-04_zps6c24b291.png

Screenshot_2013-02-06-08-09-04_zpsf4b32aba.png

Screenshot_2013-02-06-08-07-43_zpsfdc8a051.png

Screenshot_2013-02-06-08-08-06_zps7a524b5b.png

Gents,

I know a lot of you have your favorite text colors. So I am making flash-able Nova Launcher zip with your favorite text color. This will change the text color that appears under your apps on your phone, and also in Nova Launcher.

OP is here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2634354

The first is for text color 33b5e5.

I will take request for the rest. Simple make a request in this OP. Just post the hex text code.

Enjoy!!!

Links:

33b5e5 Blue:

It will change the following text colors.

Screenshot_2014-02-02-19-34-25_zps9b19554b.png
    Hey everyone!! My apologies for the lack of time spent in the thread the last week or so, but I have been spending every spare minute working on the v7.0 MK3 release.
    I want to thank everyone who's been supporting the thread; answering any and all questions that pop up.
    So here's where v7 stands.. It's taken a boat load of hours to get it to this point. Heck.. I started the clock mod on Thursday!
    • Clock Mod works 99%! Including 'left' clock. Need to fix the overlapping icons when center clock is selected
    • 4-1 reboot.. Hotboot working 100%
    • Choose any color for the Statusbar clock
    • Hacked hotspot
    • Sig check disabled
    • Show/Hide toggle for alarm icon, volume icon, bluetooth icon, and IME icon
    • 1% battery mod
    • 3G/1X signal mod
    • CRT animtaion!!
    • Toggle for low battery notifications
    • Tons of settings unlocked in SecMms
    • No signs of Knox!
    • Ripple mod for increased effect
    • Long press 'menu' to kill. Selectable via toggle
    • Debloated and zipaligned apks
    • Bunch of CSC and build.prop tweaks
    • Init.d support w/ performance enhancing scripts
    • Wanam Xposed mods built in
    • Integrated CustomSettings.apk by ficesto
    • PRL write enabled
    • End call delay and increasing ringtone settings
    • Launchers built in every grid size up to 5x6
    • Toggles for scrolling wallpaper and launcher rotation
    • Shutter sound menu unlocked in Camera
    • nOObz extras carried over and updated
    • Custom 4G LTE icon (The original is hideous!)
    • Custom wallpapers added
    • MyHub added for OTA updates/themes/ mods
    There's more... I just can't remember everything else :eek: But I hope that you all will enjoy it when released!
    I will start another thread, and bring you all something soon!