[Q] Soft Brick on LG G E975 [No Rom on SDCard+ADB problems]

Search This thread

Tengus

Mar 3, 2014
Hey guys!
Today I was quite enthusiastic and flashed a new android 4.4 Kernel on my LG G E975 with Android KitKat (by Houstonn)
But for any reason it didn`t worked out and I couldn`t reboot my phone.
After that I booted into TWRP to flash my old Rom+Kernel back but then I realized that I deleted them a few weeks ago!
(Yeah thats me... :/)
I only had two other roms on my SDCard so I tried flashing them but both didn't work since I still had the android 4.4 Kernel installed.
So now I have a big problem...
I tried to push a new rom through adb sideload on my phone but everytime I use the command: "adb push rom.zip /sdcard"
it simply gives me: error
Has anybody an idea of what I could do?
Thanks in advance for helpful answers :)

luisoman2000

Jul 4, 2012
Hey guys!
Today I was quite enthusiastic and flashed a new android 4.4 Kernel on my LG G E975 with Android KitKat (by Houstonn)
But for any reason it didn`t worked out and I couldn`t reboot my phone.
After that I booted into TWRP to flash my old Rom+Kernel back but then I realized that I deleted them a few weeks ago!
(Yeah thats me... :/)
I only had two other roms on my SDCard so I tried flashing them but both didn't work since I still had the android 4.4 Kernel installed.
So now I have a big problem...
I tried to push a new rom through adb sideload on my phone but everytime I use the command: "adb push rom.zip /sdcard"
it simply gives me: error
Has anybody an idea of what I could do?
Thanks in advance for helpful answers :)
a question: do you have the E975 or the E970? 975 is the international version and this thread is for at&t version. If it is the AT&T version use LGNPST to go back to stock(it's in the forum look for it)

Tengus

Mar 3, 2014
a question: do you have the E975 or the E970? 975 is the international version and this thread is for at&t version. If it is the AT&T version use LGNPST to go back to stock(it's in the forum look for it)
Oops I am sorry! Its for the e975 (like the title already says) If its in the wrong section, then can a moderator please move it? Thanks :)