Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Tigermoto

Nov 7, 2008
Rochdale, GBR
hey all.. im not really a noob to modding my HD2 but am looking to try out this ROM.. I was a bit confused in the OP.. I know the recovery size is showing 10/180/10 but have seen in the instructions talking about creating the extra partition on the SD card.. is this needed or just suggested? I am using MAGDLR and of course TMOUS... any info would be greatly appreciated...

If you do not wish to use the EXT4 partition, then change CWM size to 10/235/10.
All should be well. :)

Reactions: bmar08

bmar08

Jun 27, 2009
Springfield, Mo
If you do not wish to use the EXT4 partition, then change CWM size to 10/235/10.
All should be well. :)

---------------------------

thanks alot for the response.. i have been using Tytungs ICS rom and before that i used to use Dungs ROMs so i have always kept a CWR of 5/400/5 on it because on most other roms thats about standard enough to give plenty of room.. especially with over 2000 pages of posts I cant believe Ive never tried this ROM .. I'm pretty excited to try it after reading the info on it..

Reactions: Tigermoto

mike2nl

Jul 24, 2009
Near Utrecht
---------------------------

thanks alot for the response.. i have been using Tytungs ICS rom and before that i used to use Dungs ROMs so i have always kept a CWR of 5/400/5 on it because on most other roms thats about standard enough to give plenty of room.. especially with over 2000 pages of posts I cant believe Ive never tried this ROM .. I'm pretty excited to try it after reading the info on it..
Have fun with this rom so as we all. Fast, cool and magic.
Opps, it looks like that sergio is the wizzard of rom :D.

BTW: you can' t compare this rom with others :cool:.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tigermoto

maxgamer

Oct 27, 2011
hi guys,i have done all the steps correctly to install the rom,but I always stuck at the boot screen.Can anyone help me?thanks

aortega

Jun 27, 2010
Irving. Tx
Wow. Great work CoreDroid Team.. and of Course Tiger, ijjeh, and Aortega.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA

Thanks for your nice words bro, but I had no time to help in hd2 in the last month, all credits goes to Tiger and ljjehl (Lee and Leo) I promise to update FAQs asap.

Instructions are now under Tiger's eye as he has done a better ones than me actually.

Good and wonderful job bros, thanks a lot!!!, :);)

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Tigermoto

Nov 7, 2008
Rochdale, GBR
Thanks for your nice words bro, but I had no time to help in hd2 in the last month, all credits goes to Tiger and ljjehl (Lee and Leo) I promise to update FAQs asap.

Instructions are now under Tiger's eye as he has done a better ones than me actually.

Good and wonderful job bros, thanks a lot!!!, :);)

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

I believe it was sarcasm lol.
:)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

big-big

Jan 19, 2008
Help on class 10 SD Card

Hi all,

I just got my new class 10 sd card from Samsung. So, I did a backup of my current 1.8 CD and set up the card like proposed: format with SDFormatter, create the partitions in CWM and copied all the stuff to the new card. After restoring with CWM, I started the phone. BUT: what a disappointment! The phone was laggy like hell, I even could not switch the sense screens smoothly.

I read something about class 10 cards somewhere, but could not find it again. Is there a chance to make this card running better than my old class 4 card? Or is even the 3.7 better in handling the class 10 cards by using ext4?

Otherwise, I have to send it back...

Thanks for your help!

Cheers, big.

Tigermoto

Nov 7, 2008
Rochdale, GBR
Hi all,

I just got my new class 10 sd card from Samsung. So, I did a backup of my current 1.8 CD and set up the card like proposed: format with SDFormatter, create the partitions in CWM and copied all the stuff to the new card. After restoring with CWM, I started the phone. BUT: what a disappointment! The phone was laggy like hell, I even could not switch the sense screens smoothly.

I read something about class 10 cards somewhere, but could not find it again. Is there a chance to make this card running better than my old class 4 card? Or is even the 3.7 better in handling the class 10 cards by using ext4?

Otherwise, I have to send it back...

Thanks for your help!

Cheers, big.

Give it time bro, if it is still slow at this time tomorrow. PM me, i may be able to help.

mike2nl

Jul 24, 2009
Near Utrecht
I am back today from a very heavy influencia. Wow that was very hard and i am happy that i am out of the hospital...

... and back to CD :D;), with new power and ideas. I hope i have missed not so much things the last two weeks.

rafiqzadah

Jun 8, 2010
Pennsylvania
I am back today from a very heavy influencia. Wow that was very hard and i am happy that i am out of the hospital...

... and back to CD :D;), with new power and ideas. I hope i have missed not so much things the last two weeks.

Great to See that you are back with us Mike... And it seems that development on this thread has unfortunately slowed down to a stall at this point.

rafiqzadah

Jun 8, 2010
Pennsylvania
Only major change is the kernel development so far... which we already implement ourselves... So nothing is done to the rom on Sergio's side to resize APK's or anything that is a concern of a developer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [20 FEB][MAG] HD2 CoreDroid GB 2.3.5 V3.7 & Froyo 1.8 [SENSE 3.5][FAST|SMOOTH]ONLINE!

MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    Downloads

MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Read read read read read!!!!!!!!!