help .....i need

Search This thread

rdsjuggalos

Mar 24, 2011
ok i was updating to the new update for my lg thrill and after download finished it started to update , it got to 6% then stopped so i waited and waited never did anything....then it came off usb mode or whatever and asked me to reconnected again on usb but now im stuck seeing "lg" screen.....what can i do i try to boot into cwr and mount usb and just then flash it with thriller and then back to stock rom but it cant connect using cwr so now i cant flash nuttin bc it dont see my phone.......anyone can help please ....i would thank ya for it

EDited:

Well i fix this probelm by LUCK...lol......i had downloaded the thrill seeker 2.1 using my phone so it was on my sd/download/ and i ended up flashing it but i didnt update to the new 2.3.5 for thrill , so i didnt have any service but i did had usb lol...so now i flashed back near stock so now im happy lol........

Last edited:

hoskopico

Feb 15, 2011
When it stopped at 6% all you had to do was pull the battery hold the volume up button and put the battery back in it puts it in download mode and it will continue updating

Sent from my LG-P925 using xda premium

Reactions: eclipze323

eclipze323

Jan 2, 2013
los angeles
When it stopped at 6% all you had to do was pull the battery hold the volume up button and put the battery back in it puts it in download mode and it will continue updating

hello need help i was also trying to stock update thrill . it almost finished retried and now phone only turns on w usb charger in place and not working properly .i tried hard reset no luck .my pc is good im thinking my internet is slo. I am a newbie so im thinking the stock rom is deleted if possible could you guide me to recover and bring phone back to factory settings thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.