Pixel Launcher Flashable Zip

Search This thread
Credits to @LlabTooFeR for leaking those wonderful apps!

This is my first time creating a thread on this section as I am posting my contributions on the Dev's ROM thread directly.

Download Links
Android 5.1-7.1
Pixel_Launcher_12-15-2016_Flashable.zip - https://www.androidfilehost.com/
Andorid 6.0-7.1
Pixel_Launcher_12-15-2016_Flashable_6.0-7.0.zip - https://www.androidfilehost.com/
Android 7.1.1
Pixel_Launcher_12-15-2016_Flashable_7.1.zip - https://www.androidfilehost.com/

Changelog:
Code:
10/31/2016
There are now 3 flashable zip files for your convinience: Android 5.1-7.1, Android 6.0-7.0 and lastly for Android 7.1
Experimental backpotred app NexusLauncherIcons.apk has been included to the 6.0-7.0 zip by default.
The original unedited app is on the 7.1. <-- I need your feedback on this!
Added black bootanimation with sound for Android 7.1 zip.<-- I need your feedback on this!
Added script for Fake Nexus Rom launcher removal, the dev did rename the apps and remove ending in "Prebuilt" 
so this ends up having 2 same apps on your device.
WallpaperPickerGooglePrebuilt.apk has been updated to 1.0.0.137182382

10/22/2016
Added script for Fake Nexus Rom launcher removal
Include experimental zip to include Pixel Launcher Icons for Android 6.0-7.0

10/20/2016 
Add script for removing early Pixel Apps
Apps updated:
Pixel Launcher 7.1-3231428 --> 7.1.1-3359438
Google Wallpapers wallpaper_20160809_RC01 --> 1.0.0.135171601 ([URL="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.wallpaper"]Google Play compatible[/URL])

There are 5 apps in this flashable zip:

NexusLauncherPrebuilt.apk -----------------------Pixel Launcher
WallpaperPickerGooglePrebuilt.apk ------------Daily wallpapers
NexusWallpapersStubPrebuilt.apk --------------2 new wallpapers group (New Elements & Sky High)
WallpapersUsTwo.apk ----------------------------New Live Wallpaper (Live Data)
NexusLauncherIcons.apk -------------------------Round Icons for selected Google Apps

The NexusWallpapersStubPrebuilt.apk is the new file found on the system dump of Pixel & Pixel XL. This will add 2 new wallpaper picker: New Elements & Sky High.
10/12/2016 UPDATE: WallpapersUsTwo.apk brings the Live Wallpapers found on the system dump of Pixel & Pixel XL

You can just flash this zip via TWRP Recovery. It will replace the old & current Nexus/Pixel Launcher.

Google Now Launcher Flashable Removal Sript:

This will remove Google Now Launcher from the following location:
root>system>app>GoogleHome

Download Link:
Google_Now_Launcher_Removal_Script-flashable.zip - Zippyshare.com

Nexus 5 Stock Sounds

This will replace all Pixel Sounds

Download Link:
Nexus_5_Stock_Sounds.zip - www.androidfilehost.com

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 22,915
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 22,400
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 21,959
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 18,302
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 17,468
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 16,847
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 16,008
  • 008.png
    008.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 15,652
Last edited:

costlyman

Jul 27, 2011
Bangalore
Google Nexus 5
Google Pixel
Nice work in creating the flashable zip... Works awesome!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Also is there a script to remove the Google now launcher? It is installed as system app

Nice work in creating the flashable zip... Works awesome!!

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Also is there a script to remove the Google now launcher? It is installed as system app

I'll work on it. Stay tuned on the OP.
EDIT: Check the OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: malikou

prawwe316

Jul 19, 2013
pune
I installed the flashable zip via twrp. Was using pixel launcher earlier. (old version) The launcher didnt change.. The wallpaper options are available now.. :(

Last edited:

marrecar

Feb 14, 2015
Just a question, do I need to be on a Nougat rom to have the white transparent shade at the dock? Because I don't have one on stock MM.

DeVe_15

Jun 7, 2011
doesn't work on n5

hi, i tried, but doesn't works on my N5.
i downloaded the file, copy it to telephone, and flash it from recovery mode.
if a search the wallpaper, i see the new one, of pixel, but nothing else...made i a mistakes into installation? have you some suggestions?
thankyou

AJay27

Oct 13, 2016
Cochin
hi, i tried, but doesn't works on my N5.
i downloaded the file, copy it to telephone, and flash it from recovery mode.
if a search the wallpaper, i see the new one, of pixel, but nothing else...made i a mistakes into installation? have you some suggestions?
thankyou
What ROM are you on??
Also did you exactly long press the home screen or go into the display settings to change the wallpaper?

Spix91

Nov 30, 2013
It installed the launcher as System, but still I don't get the Google Swipe to left screen, even if activated. I didn't unistall the old version first; is that the problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Credits to @LlabTooFeR for leaking those wonderful apps!

This is my first time creating a thread on this section as I am posting my contributions on the Dev's ROM thread directly.

Download Links
    Android 5.1-7.1
    Pixel_Launcher_12-15-2016_Flashable.zip - https://www.androidfilehost.com/
    Andorid 6.0-7.1
    Pixel_Launcher_12-15-2016_Flashable_6.0-7.0.zip - https://www.androidfilehost.com/
    Android 7.1.1
    Pixel_Launcher_12-15-2016_Flashable_7.1.zip - https://www.androidfilehost.com/

Changelog:
    Code:
    10/31/2016
    There are now 3 flashable zip files for your convinience: Android 5.1-7.1, Android 6.0-7.0 and lastly for Android 7.1
    Experimental backpotred app NexusLauncherIcons.apk has been included to the 6.0-7.0 zip by default.
    The original unedited app is on the 7.1. <-- I need your feedback on this!
    Added black bootanimation with sound for Android 7.1 zip.<-- I need your feedback on this!
    Added script for Fake Nexus Rom launcher removal, the dev did rename the apps and remove ending in "Prebuilt" 
    so this ends up having 2 same apps on your device.
    WallpaperPickerGooglePrebuilt.apk has been updated to 1.0.0.137182382

10/22/2016
    Added script for Fake Nexus Rom launcher removal
    Include experimental zip to include Pixel Launcher Icons for Android 6.0-7.0

10/20/2016 
    Add script for removing early Pixel Apps
    Apps updated:
    Pixel Launcher 7.1-3231428 --> 7.1.1-3359438
    Google Wallpapers wallpaper_20160809_RC01 --> 1.0.0.135171601 ([URL="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.wallpaper"]Google Play compatible[/URL])

There are 5 apps in this flashable zip:

NexusLauncherPrebuilt.apk -----------------------Pixel Launcher
    WallpaperPickerGooglePrebuilt.apk ------------Daily wallpapers
    NexusWallpapersStubPrebuilt.apk --------------2 new wallpapers group (New Elements & Sky High)
    WallpapersUsTwo.apk ----------------------------New Live Wallpaper (Live Data)
    NexusLauncherIcons.apk -------------------------Round Icons for selected Google Apps

The NexusWallpapersStubPrebuilt.apk is the new file found on the system dump of Pixel & Pixel XL. This will add 2 new wallpaper picker: New Elements & Sky High.
    10/12/2016 UPDATE: WallpapersUsTwo.apk brings the Live Wallpapers found on the system dump of Pixel & Pixel XL

You can just flash this zip via TWRP Recovery. It will replace the old & current Nexus/Pixel Launcher.

Google Now Launcher Flashable Removal Sript:

This will remove Google Now Launcher from the following location:
    root>system>app>GoogleHome

Download Link:
    Google_Now_Launcher_Removal_Script-flashable.zip - Zippyshare.com

Nexus 5 Stock Sounds

This will replace all Pixel Sounds

Download Link:
    Nexus_5_Stock_Sounds.zip - www.androidfilehost.com
    Sorry for not answering your questions. I wasn't around because of a medical operation. I'll be back in a few days to update the apps. Thanks for those who are answering other users problems!
    Update: Will upload a new version including one pixel apk for a Live Wallpaper and a possible modded Launcher Icons pack. I'll upload it once I verify the source location of the apps.

10/12/2016 Update: New file now live!
    should've made backup 1st.
    disable cm phone app and reinstall Google keyboard.
    Thanks for giving me Insight on CM. I really need feedback from CM users like you.

For CM users:
    If there's any problem regarding CM, please try to check your ROM thread for the fix.

hello dev thanks for this..... i have a request can u make a flashable zip to remove pixel launcher(ur build) from system apps... thanks... :)

I've attached a file for the removal. Please take note that you must flash first other Launcher first after removing the Pixel Launcher.
    New build available. Backported Pixel Launcher Icons from @EvoWizz included for Android 6.0-7.0. Removal of Fake Nexus ROM NexusLauncher folder.