[APP] Spotimote - Spotify remote

Search This thread

PatrikSelin

Jul 10, 2010
Turku
Spotimote

Control Spotify on your PC with Spotimote !

(requires the installation of Spotimote server on your PC : http://www.evolu-on.com)

Features :
- Control Spotify : play/pause, next/previous track, volume, shuffle, repeat, track pos
- Access Spotify database and search for tracks or artists
- manages your favorites (tracks, albums...)
- import playlists in your favorites
- access your playlists (Spotify premium account required)

If you have any trouble using spotimote, please send a mail or leave a comment on the web site.

Spotimote communicates with the server component over Wifi. The connection is automatic, you don't have to specify an ip address or anything.

After the installation of the server component, when you launch it for the first time, you may be prompted by the Windows Firewall. You have to authorize the server component to access the network or it won't be able to communicate with your android device.

microspock

Aug 13, 2010
crash on start

I have a crash on the start of the server, i check every task running, no one using libspotify.

dugann

Feb 28, 2012
server

I am trying to get the server for my pc computer. The website is down and I cant get the server. Can someone give me a link to a mirrored site or upload it somewhere?
Thanks Devin:confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Spotimote

Control Spotify on your PC with Spotimote !

(requires the installation of Spotimote server on your PC : http://www.evolu-on.com)

Features :
    - Control Spotify : play/pause, next/previous track, volume, shuffle, repeat, track pos
    - Access Spotify database and search for tracks or artists
    - manages your favorites (tracks, albums...)
    - import playlists in your favorites
    - access your playlists (Spotify premium account required)

If you have any trouble using spotimote, please send a mail or leave a comment on the web site.

Spotimote communicates with the server component over Wifi. The connection is automatic, you don't have to specify an ip address or anything.

After the installation of the server component, when you launch it for the first time, you may be prompted by the Windows Firewall. You have to authorize the server component to access the network or it won't be able to communicate with your android device.