Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

king-iyokan

Mar 4, 2012
Banglore
Guys dont think that im a noob but is it possible to run windows phone or windows 8 on my x10.. Im asking this because I used android on my htc hd2 which is a windows phone..

Sent from my X10S using XDA

championswimmer

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 22, 2011
New Delhi
android.championswimmer.tk
Guys dont think that im a noob but is it possible to run windows phone or windows 8 on my x10.. Im asking this because I used android on my htc hd2 which is a windows phone..

nope...android is open source..so can be ported....win7 cannot be ported....

Sent from my X10S using xda premium

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
Is there a way to temporarily turn off the hardware led..

Which one? Are you talking about the back lights?

If it's the back lights... Setting, display & change from always on to the interval you want.

Sent from Down The Rabbit Hole, using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
the LED
little dot top right.
Years pass and still people don't know what a Light Emitting Diode is.

You have a sgh - i727?
I've never seen a little red light?

And, yeah I know what an led is.... I just never saw one on my SGH - I727R... In case you were being serious :)

Last edited:

OmegaRED^

Oct 31, 2010
You have a sgh - i727?
I've never seen a little red light?

And, yeah I know what an led is.... I just never saw one on my SGH - I727R... In case you were being serious :)

"Face palm"
this is a X10 forum section.:p

This was originally put down for general talk between xda users.
Yet everything with a sgs flocked here.
I find that very odd.

Last edited:

@rbiter

Dec 4, 2011
Adobe air reviews anybody?

sent with 3g courage. better recognize. 4g courage coming soon. stock up on diapers.

Last edited:

OmegaRED^

Oct 31, 2010
I wrote the book on understanding forum posts.
Rule 1 ... the internet is vast.... expect everyone.
Rule 27... not every forum member is a member.
Rule 62.. Where ever money is involved... evil peels thru the walls.
Therefore money is evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgvJ0DQlews

Last edited:

@rbiter

Dec 4, 2011
anybody know a good cheap screen protector on amazon for i pad 2 less than $20 and a good tpu or case for it without it being gaudy or flash. don't want to spend more than 20 apiece or rather 30 bucks total.

The Gingerbread Man

Sep 4, 2010
Gloucester
Secretly, everyone with an sgs wishes that they had an X10:D

These words, why do they sound familiar? I got my detective hat on with my pipe scratching away at my stubble on my chin. A name like something from scoobydoo, owns a skyrocket, and loves the x10 forum. I think we may have the 3rd resurrection of Mr Dean again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: iridaki

iridaki

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 21, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
These words, why do they sound familiar? I got my detective hat on with my pipe scratching away at my stubble on my chin. A name like something from scoobydoo, owns a skyrocket, and loves the x10 forum. I think we may have the 3rd resurrection of Mr Dean again.

Well, well, well...
What do you know..?
Not on my watch!!
:p :D :D

iR¡D@k!* via Tapatalk 2

Reactions: The Gingerbread Man
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok guys/gals here it goes, Hopefully, this can become a sticky

Im gonna explain why I have decided to create this thread, and then I'm gonna explain what this thread will be all about.

First, why did I create this thread? I have noticed lately alot of members who like to get a little chatty in certain threads...whether its in the general section, dev section or themes & apps. Sometimes we can get a little carried away with our talking and it usually ends up with another member(s) telling these 2,3 sometimes 4 people to stay on topic and stop flooding the thread..Rightfully so. Sometimes, it also goes as far as a mod having to come into the thread, spend time cleaning it up, and then hand out bans, warnings, etc etc...rightfully so.

So, whats this thread all about? It's simple...THERE ARE NO TOPICS! we as XDA members sometimes like to talk..period! Within this thread we can talk about whatever we want...your fav rom, your fav theme, your fav theme with fav rom, other phones, cars, tv's, dslr camera, your job, where you live, post pictures of random cool things..etc etc.

The great thing about this is there will be NO going off topic, no warnings about going off topic, no being sent on vacation etc etc. This DOES NOT mean you now have the right to disrespect other members. This simply means you are now free to talk about whatever it is you want. Just as if we were all sitting around a camp fire with a beer in each hand...good ol' conversation!

The only thing I can ask of this is remember every member will and has there own opinion about anything that may get mentioned in this thread...PLEASE respect that! Don't be rude to other members, don't start fighting. This thread is our chance to finally go "off topic" without any harm.

This thread can be fun...I noticed alot of people who like to talk...so lets do this.

ps. Just because I created this thread does not mean in any way that I am gonna run it or be in control...oh helll no lol. This thread is for all of us to run and have fun. I suspect we are all mature enough to keep this thread fun, clean, stupid (you know how you get stupid sometimes, but it's funny lol) funny, and also help other people out with anything that gets talked about.

So, what do you guys say? Lets do this or what?

Now, im off for the night/early morning...my little girl will not go to sleep no matter what I do. It's been playtime for her for the last 17 hours or so...she is like that dang energizer bunny....I seriously don't get it...she needs sleep! lol
    Coming Soon
    IMG_20120817_141616.jpg
    IMG_20120816_203323.jpg
    Lol photographer or not, I think it would just make more sense to have a functional camera rather than rom after rom with the same problems.

Yes camera is also important,but people like me have their X10 as an secondary phone where we never mind of having camera for few months or days. :p
    and sorry for another rom without camera :p
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "designed for XPERIA X10,Made with love" :p
    LG 3.0 UI v2(FOR X10),I never liked LG UI but the new 3.0 is awesome. :)
    1)Added jellybean lockscreen(holo lockscreen)
    2)LG 3.0 launcher,widget,themes,sounds and bootanimtion
    3)tweaked
    4)Added few Jellybean apps(Music player ......)
    5)Added google now with voice search working :)
    6)BASED ON AOKP
    7)Camera fixed
    8)Added xperia s ICS keybord
    INSTRUCTIONS;-
    Use FXP127 kernel,Flash the rom and gapps
    select the icon pack from settings--themes and reboot. :)
    ROM:-http://d-h.st/UDx
    KERNEL:-http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=28126178&postcount=1566
    Jellybean animation works great :-http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1748963
    Ladies (are there any?) and gentlemen (same question applies :p),
    I will be participating in the moderation of X10 forums from now on.
    Even though colossus and cvchetan are way more experienced than me,
    I am letting you know that I will also be available to assist you in any issue requiring moderation.

And...

...It's good to be back!!!! :) ;)

iR¡D@k!* via Tapatalk 2
    Happy birthday to me,
    Happy birthday to me,
    Happy birthday dear Frosty,
    Happy birthday to meeee :D

Sent from my Snapdragon.