[KERNEL-SOURCE] Official D802 KitKat kernel

Search This thread

maddy1439

Feb 2, 2014
help

LG has just released kernel source for the D802.

It might be interesting for developers.

Go grab it here.

someone please tell me what it is,,i m noob bcoz lg g2 is my first android phone,buy'd 1month ago in india,using 4.2.2 jellybean,,when update comes for indian users?and tell me whats kernal source means,,help will be appreciated:good:

fma965

Nov 20, 2011
cyanlabs.net
someone please tell me what it is,,i m noob bcoz lg g2 is my first android phone,buy'd 1month ago in india,using 4.2.2 jellybean,,when update comes for indian users?and tell me whats kernal source means,,help will be appreciated:good:

Might be interesting for developers, no use to you.

Sent from my LG G2 running PAC ROM 4.4.2!

Piotrekk

Sep 2, 2009
qUbcVVg.jpg

TheSpaceManatee

What a coincidence I actually stumbled upon this news myself only just and wanted to post a thread in General when it told me a similar thread was created. Well does this solve the lag on custom 4.4.2 ROMs(basically all of them like CM etc)? The lag that seems like low ram available when we have over 1gb of ram and random processes get killed that kinda stuff.

ephumuris

Dec 7, 2008
Hull
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Is there any side effects to running KK on the job bootstack or does it run without any hiccups or quirks?

Hopefully this means aosp roms can be built without reboots and other issues etc.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

TheSpaceManatee

What a coincidence I actually stumbled upon this news myself only just and wanted to post a thread in General when it told me a similar thread was created. Well does this solve the lag on custom 4.4.2 ROMs(basically all of them like CM etc)? The lag that seems like low ram available when we have over 1gb of ram and random processes get killed that kinda stuff.

Bump.

And any news on development?

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts