[ROM] Revolver 4 by Gnufabio | 4.2.1 - IC421(G) | Sep 5 | TF101-TF101G-SL101 | Fast

Search This thread

w.laugs

May 21, 2007
No probs, I use Wifirouter on my HD2. Just writing this over this connection.
My HD2 is on WM 6.5

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Plays 1080i smooth with MXplayer, only my WiFi connection in weaker then with HC. But when close to my router everything is smooth.

bubble2

Feb 22, 2006
If my TF101G sleeps too long, it shuts down automatically :(
Anyone met this issue?

I had this problem(since release of 1.3.1) but seems to have been fixed
by changing lock screen from slide to pattern(been ok for 2 days now)

I only noticed it after i set up a vpn connection
as ICS wont allow vpn setup without changing lock screen to pattern or pin

amviewer

Sep 2, 2011
Thanks for the reply.

Like to know how you did this as i tried this too but kept comming up that my group password was wrong which it isn't as i used it before on other devices.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

***Fixed***

Just for the people that might want to know the vpnc is working.
There seems to be a bug in there that when you have a space in your group id you need to put it in between qoutes (!!even in the gui!!).
So nothing todo with ICS for the transformer eee pad.

rjvdhoek

Nov 22, 2008
Thanks Gunfabio for this rom. Unfortunatly I had to go back go hoenycomb becaue some of the keys on my dock did not work with ICS. Weirdly enough, my c and . keys are not working on your ics rom. I'm back on honeyomb and all is well again. For a second there i tought my dock was broken and I had to RMA it :s. Hope Asus get's their act together and fix these bugs soon.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

This bug appeared to me when working in Chrome beta. It is not related to the rom.

bagl0312

Apr 30, 2010
Did anybody (running Revolver 4) get the update
Market -> Play Store?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 with Tapatalk

geenius

Mar 31, 2011
London
Did anybody (running Revolver 4) get the update
Market -> Play Store?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 with Tapatalk

yes I did in the UK, but if not you can install the .apk manually yourself

source: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1535071

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

I believe there are issues running most gameloft games on ICS:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1514599&highlight=gameloft

Your best bet would be to search for a modified apk.

Check this forum, seems to be very useful: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1289174

Last edited:
Reactions: reisamm

livinsacrfice

Jul 22, 2010
Just a fyi for those asking for Cornerstone: you can get similar functionality with the following browser and mediaplayer apps right now for $1.49 each.

Stick it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myboyfriendisageek.stickit&feature

OverSkreen: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myboyfriendisageek.airbrowser&feature

I would go so far as to say better functionality (for those two apps at least), since cornerstone locks you into only using certain sizes in certain places on the screen. Also, AirCalc (windowed calculator) functions the same way as the two apps listed above. Also, I'd recommend using Skype keyboard in mini-mode (tap bottom-right button), since it is small and you can move it anywhere along the bottom of the screen (it's helpful for when you have smaller windows all over the tablet screen).

vrundmc

Jan 19, 2010
I would go so far as to say better functionality (for those two apps at least), since cornerstone locks you into only using certain sizes in certain places on the screen. Also, AirCalc (windowed calculator) functions the same way as the two apps listed above. Also, I'd recommend using Skype keyboard in mini-mode (tap bottom-right button), since it is small and you can move it anywhere along the bottom of the screen (it's helpful for when you have smaller windows all over the tablet screen).

Which one do you use and why?

gdeeble

Oct 8, 2011
Just a fyi for those asking for Cornerstone: you can get similar functionality with the following browser and mediaplayer apps right now for $1.49 each.

Stick it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myboyfriendisageek.stickit&feature

OverSkreen: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myboyfriendisageek.airbrowser&feature

OverSkreen fixes my need for Cornerstone. Hehehe. All I wanted it for was to play "Playlist.com" and do my other stuff. Thanks.

luna_c666

Dec 30, 2011
Hey guys, here is a quick revolver boot animation I made..something simple while messing with Xara3D again ;)

Attachments

• Revolverbootanimation.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Reactions: Ramaga and mugey

pappiedappie

Jun 9, 2009
Sittard

luna_c666

Dec 30, 2011
Installation aborted ! Tried to install/flash it in CWM.:confused:

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Yes, me too. No problems so far.

Yes, you don't install it in CWM, it is just the raw animation. Place it in you system/media or data/local folder and rename it 'bootanimation.zip' it should work! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Features
    • Fast AS HELL
    • Deodexed
    • Speed up & optimizations
    • Lot of plugins in Revolver Parts (not now, in the future)
    • Face unlock
    • Advanced power dialog

FAQs
    • What's the actual version?
      In the second part of the thread's name you can find both the numeric version and the code-version. The former is expressed in this way: branch.version[.subversion]. Usually a subversion consists of a bugfix release. The latter is expressed in this way: AABC[D], where AA is the Android version on which the firmware is based (for example HC or IC), B is the hexadecimal value of the branch, C is the hexadecimal value of the version and D is the hexadecimal value of the subversion.
    • I want to increase the sensitivity of the touchscreen. What could I do?
      There is an app for that. Give a look here
    • Guys I can't download anything from Revolver Parts, what could I do?
      Sometimes server can have some problems; however if you can't download from the app you can manually download the packages from the Revolver repository.
    • Will Cornerstone be integrated in this ROM?
      NO, NO DAMNED CORNERSTONE WILL BE ADDED. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE. ASK GOD TO DO THIS INSTEAD OF CLUTTERING THIS THREAD. STOP ASKING IT.

Licensing
    Revolver ROM, Revolver Parts and Revolver plugins (the one done by me) are distributed under Creative Commons 3 BY-NC-ND license. If you want to use a part of my work, please send me a PM and ask for permissions.
    You may not use ROMs component, Revolver Parts plugins and other stuff done by me working hard hours without asking for permission, that's it.
    More details on the license:
    Don't worry guys, I'm releasing a new version within the end of this week, and Revolver Parts 4 will come soon ;)
    I'm working on the latest Asus update, please, some patience!