[APP][4.0+] Calc+ ★ The difference calculator, more than 15 Themes & FREE!

Search This thread

thotran7989

Account currently disabled
Sep 27, 2013
todayweather.co
Calc+ ★ Powerful & Difference Calculator

Version 2.0.3

mrqSlwm.png

DOWNLOAD:

2bZDtEH.jpg

Your calculator has any features such as: touching to edit number and operator, reusing previous calculation result for the next calculation, sharing and storing result with note app? ->Calc+ can do all of them.

Calc+ is the special calculation app. It is the smartest and the most powerful until now. Besides, the interface was designed user-friendly with flat style, and more beautiful themes.

Review (Thank for TK BAY)
Quick start
PzCPTgd.gif

Screenshot:

7ny0u9A.png

Yfu8h97.png
aHDH2au.png

Z22aK4Y.png
NVSj8RN.png

KNXQLfQ.jpg

Specific features compared with other apps:

★ Calculate numbers with operators and display each calculation on one line, you can take a look at all of your calculations.

★ Reuse the previous result for continuing to calculate.

★ Allow editing numbers and operators when you input incorrect them at any position.

★ Update calculation ’s result automatically in concern with edited numbers or operators, reduce effort for calculating.

★ Share the calculation ’s history for your friend easily, or store it with some note ’s apps.

★ Store calculation ’s history for continuing to calculate later.

★ More themes are suitable for your interests.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help me translate Calc+.
Translate link:
http://www.getlocalization.com/CalcPlus/

Special thanks to Translators:
Wim_N, Martinusbe, Crosshair, Gaich, ContactFront, kulvertti

Thanks for your interest in my app, Please don't hesitate to give me any comments!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With more than 10 themes:

ymPttat.png
VUlXKMP.png

PvypZFu.png
7VTHwMj.png

JNILE2a.png
gQfW13Q.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOIN GROUP:
https://plus.google.com/communities/114891624782401799729

DOWNLOAD:

Attachments

• Calc+_2.0.3.apk
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,133
Last edited:

henrik.dk

Jun 20, 2008
I have been looking for calculator for years but have to set on cm calc.
hexdecimal support is needed. most calc supports mode based hex/bin/dec which will not covert the expression/previous result.
Another important thing is to bring the expression from the history back instead of just result.

Have seen those beautiful apps. Really thinking whether I should make one myself.

Reactions: Ltdrev and elban

Juanscv

Dec 2, 2012
Barranquilla
Note feature question

It looks really good. But i have questions regarding the sharing to note feature, since it intrigues me the most.

How does it work, exactly? Does it support Evernote? Does it export an image or the calculations? Is it editable (as in i touch it and it reopens in Calc?

I know the last one is farfetched but i gotta ask :p

elban

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 10, 2009
Venice
www.opbyte.it
hexdecimal support is needed. most calc supports mode based hex/bin/dec which will not covert the expression/previous result.
Another important thing is to bring the expression from the history back instead of just result.

Have seen those beautiful apps. Really thinking whether I should make one myself.

I need exactly this as well :)

Reactions: thotran7989

Azarin

Apr 10, 2013
London
Fantastic calculator app, I have been looking for something like this for several years since switching to Android :) Having a calculator with an editable history that doesn't look awful until now has been harder than it should have been till now ;)

One suggestion though, unless it is something the app can already do but I have over looked is to be able to use the result of the previous calculation in something other than the first item on the next line. If you type an operator it automatically takes the result from the last calculation, but I'm not sure how to use the result elsewhere in the calculation, for example x ^ ans or similar.

shinra00

Jan 29, 2014
Maputo
Thanks!

really nice calculator app, thank you for the development!

Just made this calculator my device calculator. thank you

halloga

Sep 27, 2012
Mersin - Ankara
awesome!

great work :) used it for a minute and now it's in my must have list. I appreciate to contribute Turkish translation, as it has many irrelevant translations.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Calc+ ★ Powerful & Difference Calculator

Version 2.0.3

mrqSlwm.png

DOWNLOAD:

2bZDtEH.jpg

Your calculator has any features such as: touching to edit number and operator, reusing previous calculation result for the next calculation, sharing and storing result with note app? ->Calc+ can do all of them.

Calc+ is the special calculation app. It is the smartest and the most powerful until now. Besides, the interface was designed user-friendly with flat style, and more beautiful themes.

Review (Thank for TK BAY)
    Quick start
    PzCPTgd.gif

Screenshot:

7ny0u9A.png

Yfu8h97.png
    aHDH2au.png

Z22aK4Y.png
    NVSj8RN.png

KNXQLfQ.jpg

Specific features compared with other apps:

★ Calculate numbers with operators and display each calculation on one line, you can take a look at all of your calculations.

★ Reuse the previous result for continuing to calculate.

★ Allow editing numbers and operators when you input incorrect them at any position.

★ Update calculation ’s result automatically in concern with edited numbers or operators, reduce effort for calculating.

★ Share the calculation ’s history for your friend easily, or store it with some note ’s apps.

★ Store calculation ’s history for continuing to calculate later.

★ More themes are suitable for your interests.

Please help me translate Calc+.
    Translate link:
    http://www.getlocalization.com/CalcPlus/

Special thanks to Translators:
    Wim_N, Martinusbe, Crosshair, Gaich, ContactFront, kulvertti

Thanks for your interest in my app, Please don't hesitate to give me any comments!!!

With more than 10 themes:

ymPttat.png
    VUlXKMP.png

PvypZFu.png
    7VTHwMj.png

JNILE2a.png
    gQfW13Q.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOIN GROUP:
    https://plus.google.com/communities/114891624782401799729

DOWNLOAD:

Hi,

I'm going to be nice with you mate by refraining from giving you a 1 star rating on the play store. This calc has a very nice GUI. However for a calculator, the calc function is more important than the look. And on the calc part, this app is not good.. Here are the weird things I have found:
    - no on screen indicator of the trigo mode (RAD or DEG)
    - no BIN/HEX/DEC mode
    - no memory (M+ / MR): it would be convenient to allow to use previous values by tapping or double tap on any value on the screen. This avoid retaping and conveniently could replace the memory functions. Currently tapping on an existing value only allow to edit that value.
    - no list of scientific constants. There are 5 configurable constants left to the user to fill. You should rather prefill it with well known constants (see RealCalc)

- Worse yet, this calc doesn't allow to combine operators. Example:
    I want to know the result of 9 / 12. I tap 9 / 12 = , which displays 0.75. So far so good.
    Then I want to know what is the square of the previous result. I do a left swipe, then hit on the x2 key. Nothing happen.
    The only way I've found so far is to type (9 / 12) x2 = to get the result. But then the intermediate result 9/12 is skipped.

- To make a simple calculation like ln(e) or e^2, you need to left swipe the screen each time to type a key. Why would the screen revert to the "normal screen" (therefore hiding the trigo and functions keys) after each key is tapped?

Conclusion: this calculator is no better than the standard calculator. Doing more advanced calculations will become annoying with this app. If you want to improve your app, try to do like MobiCalc It implements the same notation than what you are trying to do, in a much better way. Even with MobiCalc, after a while, I found it not efficient enough and switched to RealCalc.

Good lucks
    First!
    But its rather unfortunate that i have to become a beta tester on G+ before i try out your app.

Thanks for this nice calculator app. I have a feature request.
    While using the calculator with XHaloFloatingWindow, the calculator buttons donot resize on shrinking/enlarging the window. Is it possible to code the app in a way so as to resize the buttons on resizing the app window? That will be an icing to the cake :)