Search This thread

Techpenguin5

Dec 26, 2013
colombo

nikc0069

Jul 6, 2006
Brighton & Hove
OnePlus 8 Pro
Remember that you can backup the bootloader before unlocking. All you need is root.

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Cheers. Yea I knew that. The reason I didn't switch was mainly that I thought the camera had some processing (bionz?) which was dependent on some keys in the TA. Or is it only trackID and bravia engine/X reality that depends on this?

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

abbychauhan

Dec 20, 2013
JAIPUR
Sure :) But DO NOT FLASH its for xperia z (its not official so info is in comment section)

http://www.blinkenlights.ch/ccms/android/yuga.html

download link to the 4.4.3 version is https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Byx0H5q6Z7OCemNTeVpjaWIxZVk/edit

Ya i know.. Thanks for the Share

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Cheers. Yea I knew that. The reason I didn't switch was mainly that I thought the camera had some processing (bionz?) which was dependent on some keys in the TA. Or is it only trackID and bravia engine/X reality that depends on this?

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

TrackID, bravia engine and X reality is available for UB

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using Tapatalk

Reactions: dolly.anupriya

SherlooSkye

Jan 12, 2014
Is the theme store working for xperia devices?
Im having force stop issues.
Xperia z1 with xposed framework

abbychauhan

Dec 20, 2013
JAIPUR
Thanks, btw do all modes work like HDR, in case you already didn't know to access these just swipe up and down anywhere on the camera ui. Ifn possible please list the modes available :D

thanks

Oh today I have seen so many mode in the Camera.. Damn I missed them earlier.. List of all the Modes with the Help of Screenshot -

dajavudu.jpg

a2ytena9.jpg
tege7aty.jpg

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dolly.anupriya

Techpenguin5

Dec 26, 2013
colombo
Oh today I have seen so many mode in the Camera.. Damn I missed them earlier.. List of all the Modes with the Help of Screenshot -

dajavudu.jpg

a2ytena9.jpg
tege7aty.jpg

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

Alright thanks seems to be similar to what i have on my S2 :)

You overall seem to have many more modes than me but I have some on my S2 that you just dont have like

• Action
  • Candle llight
  • DuskDawn
  • Fallcolor
  • Sunset

I have a total of 18 Camera modes exclusive of Auto, and you seem to have 29 exclusive of auto

It is interesting to see it brings different modes with different titles depending on your sensor(I am assuming).

Last edited:

Techpenguin5

Dec 26, 2013
colombo
Got curious and managed to install this on my Z running 4.4.3 using a mouse. And it FC :( this maybe a Z thing but i do not think it works with 4.4.3 for the time being.

[edit] Or it could just be that the rom I am running is AOSP, and this doesn't work with it in which case i really need to update the title of the OP. Could someone confirm or deny this

Last edited:

amey2606

Jan 10, 2010
Navi Mumbai
Could you please upload the camera app on a different server.
Not able to download from mega.

Sent from my C6902 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts