New Firmware Update 12.1.A.1.201 (bugfix) is Rolling...

Search This thread

aRc.

Mar 12, 2012
Oh sweet so you have 4.3 now? Can you make an FTF for me please!?

Would be much appreciated

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes I have 4.3 but I literally have no idea how to do that. Is the update saved on my PC somewhere?

Screenshot_2014-04-02-22-13-43.jpg

Screenshot_2014-04-02-22-14-15.jpg

Last edited:

BigDnm01

Nov 16, 2010
KANSAS
Sony Pc Companion showing the update for both my C5302 and C5303. btw, how do I find out my phone's firmware region? it's something with the dialer, right?

donk165

[/COLOR]
Sony Pc Companion showing the update for both my C5302 and C5303. btw, how do I find out my phone's firmware region? it's something with the dialer, right?

*#*#SERVICE#*#* or *#*#7378423 #*#* then look for customization number in service info>software info, should be 12##-#### #=numbers.

Reactions: BigDnm01

silveraero

Jul 19, 2011
New York
Xiaomi Poco F3
I know that, it is still a regression since it was no systemapp before the update.

Well, nowadays, manufacturers use to include Facebook inside system/app or etc/product/application so it can't be uninstalled without root.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Well, anyone can send me files list of an GENERIC FIRMWARE. Like:
- system.sin
- userdata.sin
... and anything left. I need to compare with my bundle.

sourabhp

Jan 29, 2013
the update is not at all good. Sony again made a fool out of all of us. update is filled with old apps like messaging, home, album, walkman, movies etc.

don't understand why to waste 800 MB for this crap update which sony called bug fixes when we already have roms like Ultimate Pure XSP etc.

donk165

the update is not at all good. Sony again made a fool out of all of us. update is filled with old apps like messaging, home, album, walkman, movies etc.

don't understand why to waste 800 MB for this crap update which sony called bug fixes when we already have roms like Ultimate Pure XSP etc.

Oh noes, not old apps!

Honestly I'd be happy with just a stable 4.3 that doesn't have memory problems, screw getting new apps if the old apps work fine, get replacement apps if you don't like the Sony ones so much

Reactions: MagicMagicD

Top Liked Posts