Request want to make a whole new SystemUI.apk

Search This thread

S_sWaY

Feb 2, 2013
I have the sprint galaxy note 2 and was wondering if anyone wanted to help me make a whole new systemUI.apk. need help with the whole thing ill send you more info

I want to edit it

Last edited:

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
I have the sprint galaxy note 2 and was wondering if anyone wanted to help me make a whole new systemUI.apk. need help with the whole thing ill send you more info

I want to edit it

So what are you trying to do? You can use the apktool to decompile it. then edit any xml to your liking?

More than that, unless you know more about building?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

S_sWaY

Feb 2, 2013
So what are you trying to do? You can use the apktool to decompile it. then edit any xml to your liking?

More than that, unless you know more about building?

I want to make the way left top corner the pulldown bar and the way its pulled down is like going that way and some select notifications icons + no notification text thats all ill do the rest and can you make the systemuu compatible 4 the 1 post I posted about any status bar background on any systemui ty:):):):):D:D:D;););)

Nicgraner

Dec 14, 2010
Dripping Springs
So...you're trying to do a paper peel down kind of effect for the notification bar? If so you can't really just Program that. You'd need to edit the framework as well. Over all its just not feasible.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

S_sWaY

Feb 2, 2013
So...you're trying to do a paper peel down kind of effect for the notification bar? If so you can't really just Program that. You'd need to edit the framework as well. Over all its just not feasible.

Ya and the same stat bar background and toggles

Last edited:

conteajazz

Nov 23, 2012
I was planning on modifying the systempui.apk file as well. Forsure the app DPI and the color scheme.

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida

Untrue..anything is feasible given time, and ability. I could code my phone to fart every time I pushed the volume lower button if I put the effort into it.
:D

Reactions: evolving

Nicgraner

Dec 14, 2010
Dripping Springs
But the amount of time it would take proportional to the gain makes it non feasible, mainly cause no one would do it :p its Not the actual content. My phone farts whenever I use NFC. Come at me. (Just kidding. But now greatly considering it)

S_sWaY

Feb 2, 2013
Dang nobody is gonna do it:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Ill do ot enless someone wants to do its for me

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

chuko303

Dec 24, 2011
colorado
Like? Touchwiz UX? That be pretty awesome. Guys over at the International version have it done. Sooo much support for the international im jealous

S_sWaY

Feb 2, 2013
Like? Touchwiz UX? That be pretty awesome. Guys over at the International version have it done. Sooo much support for the international im jealous

Haha ikr :thumbdown:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    But the amount of time it would take proportional to the gain makes it non feasible, mainly cause no one would do it :p its Not the actual content. My phone farts whenever I use NFC. Come at me. (Just kidding. But now greatly considering it)

Untrue..anything is feasible given time, and ability. I could code my phone to fart every time I pushed the volume lower button if I put the effort into it.

I can make you a zip for that if you want :thumbup: