{BootAnimation][ICS]AwardBiod Boot Animation+Windows8Boot

Search This thread

tommrazek01

Oct 29, 2011
Hey all! You will like this one. I made a old computer style boot animation, which not only looks like the old-PC BIOS boot, but It has the correct info about the Galaxy Tab 10.1, so it looks very real. Additionaly, it also has a Windows 8 style animation after the first one ends. currently, the way you install this is to copy it to /system/media with root explorer (replacing any potential current one). Here is a link! https://www.dropbox.com/s/rsagq9d47z11a4e/bootanimation.zip
P.S. Screenshots are uploaded below,

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2,351
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2,045
Last edited:

truthkillszz

Apr 29, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Hey all! You will like this one. I made a old computer style boot animation, which not only looks like the old-PC BIOS boot, but It has the correct info about the Galaxy Tab 8.9, so it looks very real. Additionaly, it also has a Windows 8 style animation after the first one ends. currently, the way you install this is to copy it to /system/media with root explorer (replacing any potential current one). Here is a link! https://www.dropbox.com/s/rsagq9d47z11a4e/bootanimation.zip

thanks for your work but you do know this is the 10.1 forum not 8.9?

tommrazek01

Oct 29, 2011
I know. This IS for the 10.1, but I was thinking of the 8.9 when writing this, I will fix it.

jake royston

May 18, 2011
I know. This IS for the 10.1, but I was thinking of the 8.9 when writing this, I will fix it.

I could not get this to work......
I tried what you said to do, as well as renaming the file to match the original, but it when I boot, it will show the 1st Samsung screen only.

The sound from the second stock animation still plays, but the video is gone.
Nothing from the new boot animation shows up.

Thanks,
Jake

jasonxlee01

Jun 17, 2010
Los Angeles
I could not get this to work......
I tried what you said to do, as well as renaming the file to match the original, but it when I boot, it will show the 1st Samsung screen only.

The sound from the second stock animation still plays, but the video is gone.
Nothing from the new boot animation shows up.

Thanks,
Jake

You may have to change your permissions into like the picture I posted. Works very nicely for me. To the OP, good job on the bootanimation.

Scrabech

Sep 11, 2013
Stock of verizon 4G Please!!

Please upload the Stock bootanimation.zip of Verizon 4G please... The customs bootanimations not have a good quality

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all! You will like this one. I made a old computer style boot animation, which not only looks like the old-PC BIOS boot, but It has the correct info about the Galaxy Tab 10.1, so it looks very real. Additionaly, it also has a Windows 8 style animation after the first one ends. currently, the way you install this is to copy it to /system/media with root explorer (replacing any potential current one). Here is a link! https://www.dropbox.com/s/rsagq9d47z11a4e/bootanimation.zip
    You may have to change your permissions into like the picture I posted. Works very nicely for me. To the OP, good job on the bootanimation.
    Very true, my worry is that he is using HoneyComb. Sorry for not making this clear - this will NOT work on Honeycomb 3.2. Sorry - ICS only.
    oops... file is moved/removed ?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app