Dec 18, 2012
Hungtinton Beach
uploadfromtaptalk1361333783981.jpguploadfromtaptalk1361333797815.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: G1Master

one80oneday

Apr 19, 2008
Florida
My battery lasts weeks if it's fully charged and leave the phone off... Not impressed by how little you use your phone in three days.

ionic7

Jan 27, 2010
So in 3 days you barley used your phone and brag about battery whoaaaa all ypu showed is you literally have no one to talk to

Not jealous of the lonely person

Reactions: ohiosux and snc74

G1Master

Feb 1, 2009
H-Town
Not jealous since recently I had the same results. But to be honest still awesome though.

Love this phone!

Oh what kernel and rom?

Sent from a Tweaked-Pimped-Morphed-Xposed Note II

ionic7

Jan 27, 2010
6 hours screen on is average.....most people get that just in shorter periods not streching six hours over 72 most people actually use their phone

lennie

Aug 5, 2007

nope, I'm not jealous....I can see you don't use your phone for basically nothing but facebook. seriously? not even phone calls in 3 days!!?? seriously? ahaha and you're gonna brag about that?:eek:

the most I get is a little bit less than a day and a half. i'm mostly constantly on my phone, talking, txting, web, wireless streaming (dlna) when I'm home. I mean I use my phone....not just for facebook.

ionic7

Jan 27, 2010
nope, I'm not jealous....I can see you don't use your phone for basically nothing but facebook. seriously? not even phone calls in 3 days!!?? seriously? ahaha and you're gonna brag about that?:eek:

the most I get is a little bit less than a day and a half. i'm mostly constantly on my phone, talking, txting, web, wireless streaming (dlna) when I'm home. I mean I use my phone....not just for facebook.

Yeah i have my own contacting company i cant go over a day with out 6 hours screen i cant imahine getting this phone to not use it

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

can you have 3 days with 6 hours screen on? show me then talk lol

No i cant go 3 days because i actually use the phone 6 hours screen on happens daily

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
I just got this phone last week and my first charge screen time was 9 hrs and 26 hrs battery life. Not j at all. .lol now that it's customized I can squeeze an average of 6 hrs screen time.

dandn0ten

Dec 18, 2012
Hungtinton Beach

Lol I didnt post the rest of it I thought screen on time and day are enough lol

KAwAtA

Jan 15, 2010
Lol I didnt post the rest of it I thought screen on time and day are enough lol

screen on time... I'm pretty sure using the phone will consume more. Such as browsing, texting, and calling rather than just have this screen on time. I could probably get another 2 days if I just left my phone's brightness at min and on a black screen all day

and like the other posters said, all we see is facebook. 6 hours of facebooking? o_O damn!

cobraboy85

Aug 25, 2011
So in 3 days you barley used your phone and brag about battery whoaaaa all ypu showed is you literally have no one to talk to

Well, he can read. You can't. So you should be a little jealous.

3 days, 6 hours screen on time. That is far from "not using your phone"... you can see a good amount of that was Facebook. He is obviously a social person. Also, that app SUCKS battery - even more impressive is the fact the device survived 3 days of standby whilst running that app and having the display on at least 2 hours a day. I would define it as pretty medium/average use. 2 hours a day on your device is pretty intense use and at the very least not anything you described as "barely using it" ...

Never seen an iPhone go 3 days on standby, with that kind of screen on time. Hell, I've honestly rarely seen any newer android devices go that long with that kind of display on time. It is slightly impressive, yes.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ummm... The phone sleeping or idling doesnt mean anything, anyone can get a couple days like that.... its on time (being used) that counts

Not jealous
    I just need my phone to last all day with all the features. This phone does it. No need for 3 days without being able to use the features.

6 hours screen on is average.....most people get that just in shorter periods not streching six hours over 72 most people actually use their phone