Nova Launcher Prime

Search This thread

lshishido03

Oct 9, 2012
Anybody that has nova launcher installed on the S5. When you press the home button while say on third page does it go back to the main default page? It seems to not be working. I even tried changing the settings under nova settings - gestures and button - home button to default page and still nothing.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Br4nd3n

Sep 20, 2013
100% working for me! I've been using Nova since day one and haven't experienced any problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

delawaredrew

Dec 13, 2010
Olympia, WA
Does Nova Prime show notification counts on the buttons for Hangouts? Last I heard it couldn't and Tesla Unread (which usually added counts) did not support Hangouts either?

dibeachdude

Jan 30, 2009
Dauphin Island, AL
I am seeing some odd behavior also. If I am on another panel, other than the main one, and then I go to a running app, the first time I hit the home button, it takes me to the other panel. When I tap home a second time (not double tap), it will take me to the main panel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

skyrocketeer

Feb 13, 2012
Google Pixel 8
Anybody that has nova launcher installed on the S5. When you press the home button while say on third page does it go back to the main default page? It seems to not be working. I even tried changing the settings under nova settings - gestures and button - home button to default page and still nothing.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Nova settings > gestures and buttons > home screen > default screen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Br4nd3n

Sep 20, 2013
People use Hangouts?

I use it and love it. Merges my Wi-Fi and texts into one chat so when I have zero service at my house and I can continue a conversation over Wi-Fi with my girlfriend and friends that have hangouts without needing to start another app. Plus I can video cam through it when needed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
This section is for the posting of themes and apps
Please take all questions to the Q&A section
Thread moved
Thanks
FNSM

MrD1sturbed

Dec 4, 2006
Does Nova Prime show notification counts on the buttons for Hangouts? Last I heard it couldn't and Tesla Unread (which usually added counts) did not support Hangouts either?

Tesla unread does not support Hangouts, but you can install Missed It! and set that up for any app that would want notifications for. If you don't mind using a widget for notifications rather than an app badge on the shortcut, use Notifyer Unread Count. Only drawback is you can't have folders with widgets in them, so your icons need to be added directly to your home pages or dock (in the case of Nova Prime). I have both setup (Notifyer for most things, Missed it! for anything in a folder) and they work great with Nova Prime.