[ROM][WWE][Jun.03] Vanilla Series Damn Small Topix [Base 1.59.709.0, OS 5.2.21051]

Search This thread

kwbr

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 17, 2007
Basically a stripped down 1.59/Topaz rom. Best mix of speed and stability without losing core functionality. The rom is not completely stripped down because installing the included programs afterwards will use more memory when they are not part of the rom and thus slowdown the device.

I don't provide cabs. When you want a full featured rom I recommend Topix.

The rom runs the latest manila from Topaz 1.40. Simply disable manila in settings to get more program memory. It uses only 10MB storage space, and still does have topaz enhancements, e.g.:
- Album
- Arcsoft MMS
- Audiobooster
- Calculator
- Camera
- Extended CommManager
- FM radio
- Topaz keyboard
- Menu enhancement
- Topaz phonecanvas
- Notification enhancement
- QuickGPS
- Topaz sensor

Download Damn Small Topix
* @Rapidshare
* @Mediafire

DamnSmallTopix-1.jpg

Last edited:

kwbr

Oct 17, 2007
0.5 June 3
- Rebuild and some cleaning up

0.4 June 1
- xip rebuild and clean up, better memory management

0.3 May 26
- CE OS 5.2.21051 (Build 21051.1.6.4)
- Removed longpress endkey
- cleaning up

0.2 May 20
- Added Internet sharing
- Topaz camera and album
- Topaz sensor
- Extended CommManager
- Updated Opera

0.1 Initial release
Topix with Blackstone replacements

Last edited:

kwbr

Oct 17, 2007
Garlic Mashed Potatoes this is my recipe
ROASTED GARLIC MOZZARELLA MASHED
POTATOES

3 lbs yukon gold potatos
half and half
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
5 cloves garlic
salt and pepper
1 egg

Peel potatoes, halve and boil for 25 min. Do not cut up into little pieces as you will make the mashed potatoes watery.
Coat garlic on skin with olive oil and bake at 350 for 15 min.

Set aside drain potatoes and add enough half and half while mashing to get the consistancy you want. Squeeze garlic out of skins into the mash, add egg and cheese, mix rapidly and add salt and pepper to taste. Good sea salt goes a long way for taste.

Serve promply, don't let it sit around as the cheese loses it's stringy effect.

Last edited:

KukurikU

Nov 23, 2006
Rehovot
Garlic Mashed Potatoes this is my recipe
ROASTED GARLIC MOZZARELLA MASHED
POTATOES

3 lbs yukon gold potatos
half and half
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
5 cloves garlic
salt and pepper
1 egg

Peel potatoes, halve and boil for 25 min. Do not cut up into little pieces as you will make the mashed potatoes watery.
Coat garlic on skin with olive oil and bake at 350 for 15 min.

Set aside drain potatoes and add enough half and half while mashing to get the consistancy you want. Squeeze garlic out of skins into the mash, add egg and cheese, mix rapidly and add salt and pepper to taste. Good sea salt goes a long way for taste.

Serve promply, don't let it sit around as the cheese loses it's stringy effect.
so, that's the recipe you use to cook ROMs! thank you! i am going to cook!!!!:D

pw120

Feb 9, 2008
Wow just what I've been waiting for! Newer sys and apps and a standard Blackstone feel. Very fast rom, thanks for this!

Any chance of some newer StreamingMedia and Streamingsrcfilter cabs?
Edit: just found some, not sure if they are the latest though, but they work
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=3549536&postcount=6

Have a problem on the Music manila tab - AudioManager_eng.exe cannot be opened

Last edited:

p_hsieh

Dec 8, 2005
From another benchmark topic: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=516190, yours has the best performance! Downloading as I am typing now. However, just realized that you took out Internet Sharing, searched on the forum and it seems there are various versions of it. If you could point me to the right direction of a cab for Internet Sharing, that would be great!

kwbr

Oct 17, 2007
From another benchmark topic: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=516190, yours has the best performance! Downloading as I am typing now. However, just realized that you took out Internet Sharing, searched on the forum and it seems there are various versions of it. If you could point me to the right direction of a cab for Internet Sharing, that would be great!
Sorry, I won't provide cabs for this rom because that will be too time consuming. Find them online, create them and share them. When you want a fast en full featured rom I recommend Topix.