Walkman for Samsung

Search This thread

clueless_stranger

Feb 10, 2013
Can somebody post the latest Walkman apk for Samsung?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium on JellyBean 4.2.2

Bradl79

May 25, 2008
J'Ville
i like it, it sounds good, i made one with combined with beats but here is the original http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ed04tz4dtd9qf1l install on a clean install and i kept getting errors when i rebooted on the new cm10.1 nightly updates. but everything sounds good still.

Nvm the errors were on my part everything work great and sounds awesome

Last edited:

CallUp

Jul 8, 2012
Nvm the errors were on my part everything work great and sounds awesome

Hello sir, if you dont mind, can I ask you where did you get that file? Since there is Rizal Lovins in your file name, Ive been looking every threads made by him, but I wasnt able to find the same one :(

Sent from my SHW-M250K using xda premium

Bradl79

May 25, 2008
J'Ville
sure here you go Walkman V, i made alittle mod my self in the build prop i changed

af.resampler.quality=1411
persist.af.resampler.quality=1411

it used to be 255, so i though that would change it near cd quality since a wave bit rate is 1411, i don't know if that what that was for but it sounds good to me.

i have my Sound Enhancements to:
User-defined 1
400 - +7
1k - +5
2.5k - +6
6k - +5
16kHz - +7

Clear bass +1 or +2 (i have that low b/c i have a sub in my car, i usually change it to about +6 if i am listening to with my beats

Settings
Surround sound VPT - Studio
Clear Stereo - Checked
Dynamic Normalizer - Checked.

majority of my music files are FLAC for the albums i listen to the most and others i use 320kbps MP3 or 400kbps M4A

what are anyone else's settings

CallUp

Jul 8, 2012
sure here you go Walkman V, i made alittle mod my self in the build prop i changed

it used to be 255, so i though that would change it near cd quality since a wave bit rate is 1411, i don't know if that what that was for but it sounds good to me.

User-defined 1
400 - +7
1k - +5
2.5k - +6
6k - +5
16kHz - +7

Clear bass +1 or +2 (i have that low b/c i have a sub in my car, i usually change it to about +6 if i am listening to with my beats

Settings
Clear Stereo - Checked

majority of my music files are FLAC for the albums i listen to the most and others i use 320kbps MP3 or 400kbps M4A

well, thanks for a reply :D. However, the zip file you posted before is composed of latest versions of Walkman (Jellybean),but this one is just old walkman file :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

User-defined 1
    400 - +7
    1k - +5
    2.5k - +6
    6k - +5
    16kHz - +7

Settings
    Clear Stereo - Checked

What ROM you using ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Cyanogenmod nightly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium on JellyBean 4.2.2