Bricked my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Faux_ghost

Feb 16, 2010
ok so the phone is working but still having some trouble. WIFI will not turn on, cant make calls, but when I try to flash a new modem or recovery it says that its unable to mount to sideload (argument invalid)
the only thing I can do right now is text

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
ok so the phone is working but still having some trouble. WIFI will not turn on, cant make calls, but when I try to flash a new modem or recovery it says that its unable to mount to sideload (argument invalid)
the only thing I can do right now is text

You got something weird going on. I'd Odin the stock firmware again. If that doesn't solve it you might have a hardware issue. See the second post of this for the full nb1 Odin file. It's a .rar file. Use 7-zip or win rar to extract it.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Faux_ghost

Feb 16, 2010
You got something weird going on. I'd Odin the stock firmware again. If that doesn't solve it you might have a hardware issue. See the second post of this for the full nb1 Odin file. It's a .rar file. Use 7-zip or win rar to extract it.

Sent from my Nexus 5

flashing fails

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
here is what im stuck on
baseband I337UCUAMF3
build JSS15J.I337UCUEMK2

I'd keep trying Odin. I had a device where it took 4 or 5 times before it worked. Try different usb ports, 2.0 not 3.0 ports. And use the cable that came with your phone. Not sure what else to tell you at this point.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Faux_ghost

Feb 16, 2010
Ok, so I got the phone in mostly working order now. Its on the AT&T NB1 firmware now, just done the OTA download. Having a few problems, still very sluggish and buggy at times. The alarm doesnt work, whatever the alarm is set for the clock will just skip over that time, never seen that. Slow to respond when making calls. Play store doesnt really work, says downloading apps but will never actually finish the download and install anything. Any ideas at this point???

Status
Not open for further replies.