[Kernel][AOSP][NO-LONGER-SUPPORTED]Smooth-Touch-Kernel[DT2W][S2W]

Search This thread

gonzalezb

Aug 13, 2012
Bentonville
No longer maintaining this kernel i am in 12th grade and want to just enjoy my last year of high school and get good grades and this is a big distraction to me. So there for i can not continue support for this kernel i am sorry all download links will stay up. All source will stay posted so fork away if you like source is up to date just needs to be built but i don't have time to build and test it governors are not in source i removed them.

This is a simple kernel for AOSP roms based on cm11 kernel source code this kernel features DT2W/S2W/Governors if you want more features. There are plenty of other kernels out there i want this to just stay a simple basic kernel i will continue to improve the features it has. I also will continue so try and improve battery life as much as i possibly can.

I AM NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO YOUR DEVICE WHILE INSTALLING OR USING THIS KERNEL.

Stable Features:
DT2W

Stable Governors:
badass
lionheart
smartassv2

STABLE:

Do not flash kernel on anything older than CM 11 Snapshot 11 as that's the last known version ive tested this kernel on.

DOWNLOAD HERE

SOURCE CODE

Thanks to these Devs:
flar2 ---> for DT2W, S2W

XDA:DevDB Information
Smooth-Touch, Kernel for the Verizon HTC One

Contributors
gonzalezb
Kernel Special Features: DT2W S2W

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2014-08-25
Current Beta Version: 1.1
Beta Release Date: 2014-08-30

Created 2014-08-25
Last Updated 2014-10-20

Last edited:

hightech316

Jan 27, 2011
github.com
OnePlus 8T
This is a simple kernel forked from CyanogenMod source code this kernel will work on any compatible AOSP ROM recommend cm11. At the moment this is just a simple kernel with new governors and DT2W (doubletap2wake) S2W (sweep2wake) coming soon. We plan on adding more features like under-volt, overclock, and more i hope you enjoy this kernel please give me a thanks.

I AM NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO YOUR DEVICE WHILE INSTALLING OR USING THIS KERNEL.

STABLE:

DOWNLOAD HERE

SOURCE CODE

BETA(comming soon!):

DOWNLOAD HERE

Thanks to these Devs:
flar2 ---> for DT2W, S2W

Contributors
gonzalezb

Version Information

Created 2014-08-25
Last Updated 2014-08-25

Thanks for your hard work! Looking forward seeing this kernel at it's full potential !

tflogic

Apr 24, 2011
Running it currently on Carbon ROM without any problems whatsoever! Any plans to have mapping available for the logo as a button?

major_works

Mar 27, 2011
I'm running the One Plus CM11 port and I just installed your Smooth-Touch kernel. I turned on DT2W with Trickster MOD and it's working fine for me. Thanks very much for your work on the kernel and I'll look forward to more capabilities as they're added.

Last edited:

gonzalezb

Aug 13, 2012
Bentonville
This kernel works great! It's the only one I've used in a long time that the DT2W works consistently. I'm excited for updates!

Yeah i know im glad you like the kernel i was gonna add pocket wake protection but it makes DT2W only work every 4 trys so there will be no support for pocket wake protection until that's resolved. So next update will bring logo to menu by default and more governors.

Reactions: remicks

vlamnire

Jun 26, 2013
Battery life is really awesome with the badass governor. Everything works as it should. Voltage control would be an awesome feature to have too.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No longer maintaining this kernel i am in 12th grade and want to just enjoy my last year of high school and get good grades and this is a big distraction to me. So there for i can not continue support for this kernel i am sorry all download links will stay up. All source will stay posted so fork away if you like source is up to date just needs to be built but i don't have time to build and test it governors are not in source i removed them.

This is a simple kernel for AOSP roms based on cm11 kernel source code this kernel features DT2W/S2W/Governors if you want more features. There are plenty of other kernels out there i want this to just stay a simple basic kernel i will continue to improve the features it has. I also will continue so try and improve battery life as much as i possibly can.

Stable Features:
    DT2W

Stable Governors:
    badass
    lionheart
    smartassv2

STABLE:

Do not flash kernel on anything older than CM 11 Snapshot 11 as that's the last known version ive tested this kernel on.

DOWNLOAD HERE

SOURCE CODE

Thanks to these Devs:
    flar2 ---> for DT2W, S2W

Contributors
    gonzalezb

Version Information

Created 2014-08-25
    Last Updated 2014-10-20
    Yes!

Running it currently on Carbon ROM without any problems whatsoever! Any plans to have mapping available for the logo as a button?

Yes i am currently working on it and hoping this kernel will be the next ElementalX for AOSP.
    Sorry to hear about your laptop, got a donation link?
    I would but u do this for fun not for money. So that's why I don't have one.
    Installing Ubuntu on new laptop will build latest cm11 code into new kernel and post soon no changes besides change cm made to busy too add features to kernel right now sorry.
    yes

Anything happening with this kernel lately?

Yes sorry ive been busy iv been building new test builds and testing them on the side ill push the new code to github soon. But the kernel is unstable so it wont be beta or stable so please be patient.