(Coming Soon) (ROM) Combinations v1.0 (AT&T) (SGH-i337) (4.4.2) (Themed)

What would you like me to do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
Notice: This Rom development has been put on hold because i can't make it install in recovery. I don't know how to do updater scripts and if you want to help me I will continue this development.

OP has been updated as of April 28, 2014 at 11:07 AM!

Hope you can help. If you want I will build the rom and send it to you so you can build the updater script for me. You will be given credit also.

Last edited:

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
Thanks!

Don't wanna flame, but this is all hyperbole..most of all these features are available in other ROMs.

But good luck on this project during the weekends when you get the phone back from your parents.

thank you this is my first rom and i just wanted it have things from other roms because of the name combinations. Feedback greatly appreciated!

Reactions: nilhem

disturbd1

Mar 3, 2010
Will this be for MF3 users, who can still flash AOSP, or will it actually be usable for those of us stuck with MK2 and above, and on TW?

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Will this be for MF3 users, who can still flash AOSP, or will it actually be usable for those of us stuck with MK2 and above, and on TW?

MF3 can't flash AOSP, only MDL and MDB (Not counting Google Edition, CM and AOSPA and AOKP and whatnot don't run). Other than that nothing prevents people with exploitable bootloaders from running it, and since it's Touchwiz 4.4 anyone on MK2+ can run it.

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
MF3 can't flash AOSP, only MDL and MDB (Not counting Google Edition, CM and AOSPA and AOKP and whatnot don't run). Other than that nothing prevents people with exploitable bootloaders from running it, and since it's Touchwiz 4.4 anyone on MK2+ can run it.

Yep runs on 4.4.2 firmware. It is touchwiz based so mk2 and nb1 users can use it! I also think that MF3 users can use it too!

Last edited:

WR3CCKL3SS

Feb 6, 2014
Houston, TX
Sounds like this is gunna be something to check out. Wish you much luck. If you need any testers, I'll be more than happy to help.

Samsung Galaxy S4
Provider: AIO Wireless
Rom: C-RoM v6.1
Kernel: KT-SGS4 v6.9

Reactions: JT1510365

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
Sounds like this is gunna be something to check out. Wish you much luck. If you need any testers, I'll be more than happy to help.

Samsung Galaxy S4

whoa i didn't know that any body cared for this thread. Turns out I was wrong. Thanks man for your feedback! You are very nice. Stay tuned this list is still being updated.

I will give you thanks!

Can you send me a friend request so we can be friends?

Reactions: phobia09

WR3CCKL3SS

Feb 6, 2014
Houston, TX
whoa i didn't know that any body cared for this thread. Turns out I was wrong. Thanks man for your feedback! You are very nice. Stay tuned this list is still being updated.

I will give you thanks!

Can you send me a friend request so we can be friends?

Don't know how to request on here. I'm pretty new here but have been a reader for years now. So if u could request me I'll accept. Still learning the ropes on the forum.

Samsung Galaxy S4

Sigatorade

Feb 7, 2014
Hey I just saw this thread and it looks like it gonna be a good ROM. When you need testers let me know too.

Last edited:

Jamesyboy

Jun 5, 2010
Chicago, IL
Description:

Hey guys this here will be my news thread for my upcoming rom combinations. Starting at v1.0 this rom will have a whole lot of mods, tweaks, apps, and more from our favorite developers and devices. I am here to give what might be the biggest rom yet. Just wait till you see all the features down below! When will i make this rom? Since I only get my phone on the weekends (This is due to my parents rule) I will only make development on the weekends. Once school is over i can get it all the time. Since this is a huge rom it will take some time to be developed. I hope to get it to you within 3 months. Leave any comments down below or suggestions of what should go in my rom. This rom will be made only for the US AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-i337. This rom will be flashable with any recovery.

Notice: For questions, support, or suggestions please email me at jontran95@gmail.com! Please leave feedback on xda!

What I am going to include in the rom at v1.0:

1. Based on stock 100% Rooted Rom on android 4.4.2 Kitkat (Credits to muniz)
2. Custom boot animation, boot sound, and shutdown
4. Aptoide Market Installed into system
5. Brand new Status bar icons (Wifi, bluetooth, airplane ,etc)
6. 25 brand new flip fonts built into system
7. Themed stock messaging app
8. New NC Quick Setting Toggles
9. Brand new notification sounds and ringtones
10. Themed Touchwiz music player
11. Latest Xposed framework installed into system
12. Included Busybox app by Jrummy
13. Removed all AT&T apps
14. Removed several crappy Samsung apps
15. Themed Touchwiz Launcher
16. Themed stock touchwiz calculator
17. Themed Playstore 4.6.17
18. Busybox installed into xbin
19. cpu temp in status bar xposed app installed
20. Galaxy S4 touchwiz keyboard themed
21. New default font instead of original
22. Teamwin recovery project install compatible
23. Themed Nova Launcher installed
24. Themed Gmail application installed
25. Themed stock Settings application
26. Viper4android audio mod installed as system app
27. Themed Most stock app icons with Galaxy S5 icons
29. Galaxy S5 file manager included
30. Build Prop. Tweaks
31. Galaxy S5 S Memo and original S4 S Memo included
33. HKthememanager v6.7 installed into system
34. Xuimod xposed app installed
35. Fast and stable rom
36. reliable and a daily driver rom
37. Moto X camera included
38. Themed Youtube app installed
39. Themed Stock internet browser
40. Themed power menu
41. 100% safestrap install Compatible
42. Custom lockscreen flare
43. LG Keyboard with 30 themes and emoji support installed
44. Themed stock clock and alarm app
45. Themed dialogs and popups
46. New wallpaper chooser with 38 wallpapers
47. Adaway adblocker included
48. Clockworkmod install compatible
49. Xposed Torch app installed into system
50. Freedom IAP hacker included
51. Wanam Xposed app installed into system
52. Nexus 5 Desk clock app
53. Miui Music included
54. ability to change # signal bars and color, use wanam xposed for effect
55. no increasing call ringtone (use wanam xposed for effect)
56. apollo music holo theme included
57. Removed several stock Google apps from system
58. Themed S Planner
59. exthemer xposed app installed into system
60. Apollo music player included
61. extended power menu (use wanam xposed for effect)
62. Phone and messaging tweaks (use wanam xposed for effect)
63. Themed S Memo stock app
64. Galaxy S5 optical reader as well as original one both included
65. GPS notification xposed app included to bring back the GPS icon in status bar
66. Xposed LED control app included
67. New loading and scanning spinners
68. New on and off switch in settings
69. Themed Stock lockscreen
70. Themed Google Maps app included
71. Multiwindow apps manager xposed app included
72. Flappy Bird included
73. App settings xposed app installed into system
74. Xperia launcher with icon pack support
75. UCCW app installed into system
76. AOSP 4.4 browser included
77. Galaxy S5 email instead of original

Still finishing list for v1.0! This is a huge list but this rom will be great! I just know it! LOL HUGE LIST!!!

OP has been updated as of April 23, 2014 at 12:34 PM!

Wish me luck and always peace be with you!

I see a TON of "themed" apps here…if you're going to theme the ROM, please include a return-to-stock .zip, or AROMA option. Either that, or try to stay away from bold/offensive colors. Hehe.

Looking forward to testing this out!

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
I am working harder than ever

been on my best behavior for my parents so that i could keep getting my phone. Looks like a no homework weekend and a staying at home weekend which is great because i can get more stuff done for you guys. Also looks like i am totally getting it for this weekend. Progress is fastly getting there. If you notice some mods gone in the list or see the list getting shorter is because those mods have problems on the s4. I am trying to grab all the mods out there that work with the s4. I will not give up on this rom. Hey, i also just updated to the NC1 4.4.2 update yesterday. I did this by using the keep root OTA method. So this rom will have root and the latest NC1 update. YOUR WELCOME:)

I will give another update sometime soon, Peace!

Reactions: Sigatorade

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
Can't flash it

hey guys i have the combinations rom ready on my pc but so far I can't get it to flash right with safestrap on my s4. Something to do with the updater script. I need someone that is willing to help me out. I need to get the updater script right so that all of you guys can have the rom. All i need is this help. Anybody can be willing to have this rom to test out and try to fix the updater script. I have already bricked my phone 3 times today. Please someone help me out!

Thanks to anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Notice: This Rom development has been put on hold because i can't make it install in recovery. I don't know how to do updater scripts and if you want to help me I will continue this development.

OP has been updated as of April 28, 2014 at 11:07 AM!

Hope you can help. If you want I will build the rom and send it to you so you can build the updater script for me. You will be given credit also.
    Don't wanna flame, but this is all hyperbole..most of all these features are available in other ROMs.

But good luck on this project during the weekends when you get the phone back from your parents.
    hey guys

hi y'all i just wanted to tell you that i got my phone back and development will start today! I will get several mods done!

Peace!
    Thanks!

thank you this is my first rom and i just wanted it have things from other roms because of the name combinations. Feedback greatly appreciated!

Samsung Galaxy S4