Call recording! [NO ROOT]

Search This thread

jrsndr

Thank you for the info!
Caller information come with the last public beta but only for India. Maybe the tool can enable for other country!
Do u have try it? It works?
Thanks in advance

It looks like it gets enabled automatically when JOnePlus Tools is used to enable call recording. I turned it off and that option for caller information disappeared. Enabled it and it came back again.

Whether it works though, I'm not sure. I haven't gotten any suspicious calls from unknown numbers.

_optical_

Jan 8, 2018
Rimini
It looks like it gets enabled automatically when JOnePlus Tools is used to enable call recording. I turned it off and that option for caller information disappeared. Enabled it and it came back again.

Whether it works though, I'm not sure. I haven't gotten any suspicious calls from unknown numbers.

Thank you!!!
I'll try when next Beta is available !!!

_katho_

Jan 24, 2010

It works, I've tried it.

CheekySham

Jun 14, 2019
Help needed...
I installed "adb-setup-1.4.3" on my PC , connect OP 6T with debugging mode on , but stuck before starting jOnePlusTools on 6T...
It seems that i'm noobie for this.

2VQbNdu.jpg

roadrunner4spd

Jun 5, 2014
bro im new to this..will this app root my phone?? or just instant permission..

and does the app need to be there??

Installing joneplus tools does NOT root your phone. you have to enable call recorder settings by sliding to on "Call Recorder" and "Call Recorder Service" in the app.

Make sure you follow the above posts to grant permission for the script to run at startup through adb. Call recorder is disabled each restart of the non-rooted phone, so the script runs at each start up.
adb shell pm grant net.jroot3d.joneplustools android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS

roxzshakeer

Mar 4, 2019
OnePlus 10 Pro
Installing joneplus tools does NOT root your phone. you have to enable call recorder settings by sliding to on "Call Recorder" and "Call Recorder Service" in the app.

Make sure you follow the above posts to grant permission for the script to run at startup through adb. Call recorder is disabled each restart of the non-rooted phone, so the script runs at each start up.
adb shell pm grant net.jroot3d.joneplustools android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS

Bro, I did this and and worked fine..But my "Brightness Slider" dissapeared ..

Is there any way to bring it back?? Help!! Thanks for the reply

seanbirkhead

Dec 18, 2014
Bro, I did this and and worked fine..But my "Brightness Slider" dissapeared ..

Is there any way to bring it back?? Help!! Thanks for the reply

Open jOnePlus Tools App.
Tap "Quick Settings"
In the options that open up make sure "Brightness Slider in Quick Settings" is set to On (slider switch to the right and blue.)

shinji257

This doesn't appear to stick anymore with OxygenOS 11. It applies but it seems when you change wifi networks or other things that affect the "network" it is using for calling the option gets disabled. There must be a check to make sure you are in a region where it is permitted and disables it again if you are not. If someone has a way to prevent that then that would be great. I used jOnePlus tools on OxygenOS 10 and prior.

This doesn't appear to stick anymore with OxygenOS 11. It applies but it seems when you change wifi networks or other things that affect the "network" it is using for calling the option gets disabled. There must be a check to make sure you are in a region where it is permitted and disables it again if you are not. If someone has a way to prevent that then that would be great. I used jOnePlus tools on OxygenOS 10 and prior.
Flash Nolimits 12.2

Top Liked Posts