[MOD] [PORT] Beats Audio for all Gingerbread Roms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Hzu

Nov 13, 2010
Hi,

First of all this is great! There is definitely improvement in sound..no doubt! The songs have more punch than ever listening through my ATH-M50's.

But sadly, I have lost the ability to play my FLACs. I tried different players but doesn't work! Is there a workaround for this? Imagine playing FLACs with this thing on! Man! :D

I used to listen to all FLAC on my X10 (yes, direct rip from CD). But then I switched to OGG with q5 encoded using aoTuV since it has been proven to reach 'transparency' on q5. You should try it, just a suggestion, unless if your phone has big space, then nevermind (mine only has 8GB, and just like 3-5 albums, and the space is full).

Try4Ce

Jul 29, 2010
NRW
This sounds awesome. Haven't tried yet, tho.

There is something I would like to know:

- If I am on Gingerbread and using PowerAMP, will I be able to hear a difference? AFAIK PowerAMP kind of uses an own Audio Layer or something ...
- I use Simfy on a regular basis to stream my favorites. Will the sound quality improve as well?

As I have Beats In-Ears for my Samsung Galaxy S2, I would really appreciate the Beats Setup within the software :)

Tommebaas

Jan 2, 2010
Amazing!
I listened to Hippa To Da Hoppa from Ol' Dirty Bastard.
Before and after, the difference is pretty good.
Thanks a lot man.
Shimmy shimmy ya.

aswinm16

May 19, 2009
working on galaxy note n7000

working perfectly on my sparkling white galaxy note!!! awesome work man!! beauty of android... htc here we come.. :) couldnt be happier!! yaay...

motomast3r

Jan 30, 2009
Kaunas
not working on my wildfire Cyanogemood7 Gingerbread 2.3.7 nighty builds:mad: when ill push yes update.
log:
Opening update package...
Installing update...
E:Error in /sdcard/flash.zip
(Status 0)
Installation aborted.
Signature verification disabled ant script asserts disabled :)(

bscraze

Aug 14, 2011
Singapore
not working on my wildfire Cyanogemood7 Gingerbread 2.3.7 nighty builds:mad: when ill push yes update.
log:

Signature verification disabled ant script asserts disabled :)(

Manually paste. This is for cwm 5, not 5.5 or other versions. If you want to flash via cwm, edit the binary and update script

@all asking, AS LONG AS ITS GB IT SHOULD WORK:D

Cheers:)

Sent from my GT-i9003 powered by MIUI:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just measured the output without & with this mod on a Galaxy S II 91000 Gingerbread ROM.

No change whatsoever: very same output.

On which setup is it confirmed working exactly?
    flash successfully on my LG Optimus One!

here's the ZIP for those who got errors! http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17062920/flash_Beats CM7LGO1.zip

Thanks Dev! fuss132
    people need to go here and discuss issues with i will be making a update 2 night

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1525226
    It works!
    Motorola DEFY | CM 7.2 | using Sennheiser MX 470 earphone

noticing much little detail and much clarity improvement and feels natural!

anyway...
    the ZIP cannot be flashed on my (Defy) recovery.

here, it might be help others which can't flash the zip.

i'm replacing META-INF folder with our "normal" META-INF commonly flashable zip,
    didn't change the extract location of updater-script though.. :)

beats-audio-CWM5
    http://db.tt/HUpLGliE

the attached file is flashable? and works to those status( 0) installation error? thanks!
    For those who are getting Status 0 error.. try the below steps.. I am not so sure, but just give a try.

1. Unzip your ROM and find
    META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary file
    2. Put this file in the zip containing the Mod (overriding MOD's META-INF file)
    3. Flash your modified zip.