[GAPPS][GO Edition][8.1][ARM64] Android GO GAPPS

Search This thread
G

GuestD2807

Hi, Its Aryan
Well, some of us (or most) have been about benefits of Android GO, faster performance, Faster speed and what not.

And also some users like me were wondering how could I get GO Gapps in my device, and have been searching the forums lately, and found nothing.

Being Frustrated, I decided to make my own Gapps, using the available resources I had.

Well, now I proudly present GO Gapps installation zip for Android GO builds as well as Android Oreo Builds.

Link {AFH} :-
SEE 2nd Post, Thanks for understanding

Please don't mirror the link

Packages included in Gapps:-

*Face Lock
*Google Calendar Sync Adapter
*Google TTS
*Files GO
*Gmail GO
*Google Assistant GO
*Google GO
*Google Backup Transport
*Google Services Framework
*Maps GO
*Play Store (ofc :D )
*Google Play Services
*YouTube GO

You can even Install Go apps from PlayStore, can't believe what you read, check ScreenShots link in 2nd Post

Please like to my post as it will give me the opportunity to create new and better threads :D:D
I will try to update it as soon as possible

Thank you, Guys :)

#Credits
Google
And Me ( @AryanPatidar )

Last edited:
Reactions: NitishMh

LiberteCzech

May 24, 2015
Plzeň
@AryanPatidar
This is especially good for older phones.
I still have Redmi 1S, which works well, but RAM memory is low.
This is the arm (32bit). Could you please also do the arm version?

G

GuestD2807

Let's see if I could do it or not
but i saw one low ram property patcher for oreo roms on xda

that thing will help you for sure, sorry I couldn't provide the thread link

@AryanPatidar
This is especially good for older phones.
I still have Redmi 1S, which works well, but RAM memory is low.
This is the arm (32bit). Could you please also do the arm version?

LiberteCzech

May 24, 2015
Plzeň
All right, there's no hurry.
I will also try to find something. Maybe someone else will.
I think more people would appreciate it and you are the only one who knows that the gapps go did.

Criston

Nov 19, 2014
Sorry for the late response, I will remove the thermal conf in next build
and sorry for go maps crashing as it requires chrome to run on
Sir should I download this build or wait for the new build as according to the comments here I can see that the current zip has some issue and also u r gonna update this so if the update is coming in couple of days so I can wait

Plz answer my query?

G

GuestD2807

Sir should I download this build or wait for the new build as according to the comments here I can see that the current zip has some issue and also u r gonna update this so if the update is coming in couple of days so I can wait

Plz answer my query

I will try to update is as soon as possible

bwinbig_87

Aug 24, 2014
Noticed a couple of the problems, having to do with apps and folder names.

Under system/priv-app two folders need to be renamed so there is no spaces: Google Assistant Go and Google Go.

Also, rename the file within each to GoggleAssistantGo.apk and GoogleGo.apk respectively. And rename the app within system/priv-app/Phonesky to Phonesky.apk <=(it's the play store file). Should clear most problems...besides the play store crashing I had problems with for about 2 hours. That was because I had residual files in my devices system folder clashing with the GO install. Make sure the only Google play services you have installed is the one provided in the zip here. (Device folder tree> system/priv-app/PreBuiltGmsCore/PrebuiltGmsCore.apk) remove all other versions.

Reactions: hooddy

Asit@4584

Jul 2, 2019
Go gapps Review

WzsAEUh

It works very fine except some problems like:

1.After 2/3 successful reboot the lockscreen doesn't accepts lock pattern or any lock pin/password but no worries you can able to open it through force fingerprint unlocking or deleting the locksettings.db from twrp/custom recovery or terminal.

2.The google assistant works fine but it cannot listen to your ok google directly you have to manually click on the mic.

3. The last bug i.e, the side google search is removed totally but if you install launcher like google or Microsoft you can see the side google bar present on the desktop.

But, Overall i love it and really i didn't faced any other problem based on google maps which is mentioned above. The battery drain is fine. All fine except above problems.
Thank you developer.

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

Can you give link for Android go gapps of pie (9.0)

Try the given package on pie i used it on Havoc os 2.5 (Kenzo). I have mentioned the bugs too.

Last edited:

hooddy

Jan 16, 2008
Guys please help to obtain gapps for Xiaomi Qin 2. It has Android Go 9 and no root so there no way to install it from recovery as I undastood.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Go gapps Review

WzsAEUh

It works very fine except some problems like:

1.After 2/3 successful reboot the lockscreen doesn't accepts lock pattern or any lock pin/password but no worries you can able to open it through force fingerprint unlocking or deleting the locksettings.db from twrp/custom recovery or terminal.

2.The google assistant works fine but it cannot listen to your ok google directly you have to manually click on the mic.

3. The last bug i.e, the side google search is removed totally but if you install launcher like google or Microsoft you can see the side google bar present on the desktop.

But, Overall i love it and really i didn't faced any other problem based on google maps which is mentioned above. The battery drain is fine. All fine except above problems.
    Thank you developer.

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

Can you give link for Android go gapps of pie (9.0)

Try the given package on pie i used it on Havoc os 2.5 (Kenzo). I have mentioned the bugs too.
    G
    GuestD2807
    Hi, Its Aryan
    Well, some of us (or most) have been about benefits of Android GO, faster performance, Faster speed and what not.

And also some users like me were wondering how could I get GO Gapps in my device, and have been searching the forums lately, and found nothing.

Being Frustrated, I decided to make my own Gapps, using the available resources I had.

Well, now I proudly present GO Gapps installation zip for Android GO builds as well as Android Oreo Builds.

Link {AFH} :-
    SEE 2nd Post, Thanks for understanding

Please don't mirror the link

Packages included in Gapps:-

*Face Lock
    *Google Calendar Sync Adapter
    *Google TTS
    *Files GO
    *Gmail GO
    *Google Assistant GO
    *Google GO
    *Google Backup Transport
    *Google Services Framework
    *Maps GO
    *Play Store (ofc :D )
    *Google Play Services
    *YouTube GO

You can even Install Go apps from PlayStore, can't believe what you read, check ScreenShots link in 2nd Post

Please like to my post as it will give me the opportunity to create new and better threads :D:D
    I will try to update it as soon as possible

Thank you, Guys :)

#Credits
    Google
    And Me ( @AryanPatidar )
    Thanks man , works great. Google maps go crash. Please also remove thermal-engine.conf from system etc.
    Noticed a couple of the problems, having to do with apps and folder names.

Under system/priv-app two folders need to be renamed so there is no spaces: Google Assistant Go and Google Go.

Also, rename the file within each to GoggleAssistantGo.apk and GoogleGo.apk respectively. And rename the app within system/priv-app/Phonesky to Phonesky.apk <=(it's the play store file). Should clear most problems...besides the play store crashing I had problems with for about 2 hours. That was because I had residual files in my devices system folder clashing with the GO install. Make sure the only Google play services you have installed is the one provided in the zip here. (Device folder tree> system/priv-app/PreBuiltGmsCore/PrebuiltGmsCore.apk) remove all other versions.
    is there a version for android 9 and android 10؟