[Xposed] [v1.1] XBatteries - Switch to a different Theme in a Snap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xperiacle

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 12, 2012
Hello Friends,

Here is another xposed module I want to share with you. I call it XBatteries because there is more than one theme in it. I am inspired by the battery mods of dr.ketan that I thought I would put most of it in one package and just switch from one theme to another in a snap according to your moods. Aside from the built-in themes, it gives you the ability to choose your custom color (any color you want) from a choice of several popular battery icons. I guess the pictures below would help explain the features of this mod.

10 August 2013: XBatteries version 1.1

Changelog:
- Fixed Icon spacing on statusbar
- Fixed Sensetube theme
- Added option to hide battery icon
- Added option to hide full battery notification alert
- Added option to replace battery text with custom text and change its color

DOWNLOAD

XBatteries version 1.1

XBatteries version 1

98i5.png

0n5y.png

How to install:

1. Requires that you have Xposed Framework installed.

2. Download and Install like any app.

3. Open Xposed installer and enable it. Make sure to disable other battery modules you may be using as that would conflict with this module.

4. Reboot.

5. Open XBatteries app and choose your themes or your colors. No need to reboot device. Just restart systemui when changing from one theme to another or when changing from one color to another or from one icon to another.

6. Enjoy.

Credits: @rovo89, dr.ketan, dully79, UOT kitchen, to all unknown designers/creators of the various battery themes

Attachments

• 2013-07-23-21-09-19.jpg
    2013-07-23-21-09-19.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 22,267
  • 2013-07-23-21-09-41.jpg
    2013-07-23-21-09-41.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 23,006
  • 2013-07-23-21-09-59.jpg
    2013-07-23-21-09-59.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 21,388
  • 2013-07-23-21-10-46.jpg
    2013-07-23-21-10-46.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 20,333
  • 2013-07-23-21-12-18.jpg
    2013-07-23-21-12-18.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 18,969
Last edited:
S

sawdoctor

Works perfectly. Thank you for all your mods

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

manbat

Jun 8, 2008
Fort Worth, Texas
Can't get it to work? I'll try again in the morning...after I grab 4hrs of sleep ...tired now...lol.
=====================
Edit: Works for me now ! ! ! :D. Amazing what a little sleep can do for your thought process... Got up this morning, ran some errands, mowed the grass and then started playing "phone". The spacing between the Signal Strength/Battery/Clock is about twice as wide as just applying the mods as a single apk though. I can get used to it I guess. Also mine works and I have the Xquick Settings Toggle Themer installed...

Sent from my SCH-I605 / Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk v 2.4.13

Last edited:

hong25

Jan 22, 2011
Oh Great that's cool thank u so much

Sent from my GT-P6800 using xda premium

mauam

Jan 26, 2011
Only Sensetube icon doesn't work, everything else works just fine. Thanks a lot xperiacle:)

Get_Murked

May 14, 2013
ozark
I'm having a slight hiccup with the icons while it's doing the charge animation I did a full reboot to see if that would fix it but it didn't... otherwise great app saves me time from switching icons and not rebooting.

Thomas_BA

Dec 22, 2009
Buenos Aires
www.artantique.net
Great module, but i had to go back to an other Xposed battery module because there is a lot of space between your battery icons and other icons in the notification bar, nearly the double. To much! Any way great idea and work.

Reactions: oop1

MBariya

Mar 1, 2012
Jamnagar
Great module, but i had to go back to an other Xposed battery module because there is a lot of space between your battery icons and other icons in the notification bar, nearly the double. To much! Any way great idea and work.

+1. And liked all in one battery module. I always want this. Just solve problem of more space between icons.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Friends,

Here is another xposed module I want to share with you. I call it XBatteries because there is more than one theme in it. I am inspired by the battery mods of dr.ketan that I thought I would put most of it in one package and just switch from one theme to another in a snap according to your moods. Aside from the built-in themes, it gives you the ability to choose your custom color (any color you want) from a choice of several popular battery icons. I guess the pictures below would help explain the features of this mod.

10 August 2013: XBatteries version 1.1

Changelog:
    - Fixed Icon spacing on statusbar
    - Fixed Sensetube theme
    - Added option to hide battery icon
    - Added option to hide full battery notification alert
    - Added option to replace battery text with custom text and change its color

DOWNLOAD

XBatteries version 1.1

XBatteries version 1

98i5.png

0n5y.png

How to install:

1. Requires that you have Xposed Framework installed.

2. Download and Install like any app.

3. Open Xposed installer and enable it. Make sure to disable other battery modules you may be using as that would conflict with this module.

4. Reboot.

5. Open XBatteries app and choose your themes or your colors. No need to reboot device. Just restart systemui when changing from one theme to another or when changing from one color to another or from one icon to another.

6. Enjoy.

Credits: @rovo89, dr.ketan, dully79, UOT kitchen, to all unknown designers/creators of the various battery themes
    In-built battery icons:

n85e.png
    You guessed exactly the features of the next version of XBatteries. Just a small build with ability to sideload batteries you want and ability to set custom color to some of them. I have not released it yet because I need to tidy up the code a bit and I did not have much time at the moment. But maybe next week I'll get to release it. See screenshots.

attachment.php
    attachment.php

@xperiacle is there any further development for this module? I know you are busy other modules but just a suggestion, it would be great if it able to sideload custom set so the build doesn't get to be big like this, a preview window for more convenient, customize able size and color etc :).

Thank you
    @xperiacle
    Thanks a lot
    you saved my lots of work
    I divert my thread user here
    You guessed exactly the features of the next version of XBatteries. Just a small build with ability to sideload batteries you want and ability to set custom color to some of them. I have not released it yet because I need to tidy up the code a bit and I did not have much time at the moment. But maybe next week I'll get to release it. See screenshots.
    Look awesome mate, keep rocking...:good: