[Project Cheesecake Success] Unlock BL found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Foka002

May 12, 2008
Good job !! I tried my best to help you guys but I've failed to get cloud options ;-( I'm glad it's over. I unlocked my BL already thanks to you guys. I will donate once I have some spare cash. Thanks

emiliobrc

May 5, 2011
From ARGENTINA - PERSONAL

work for Argentina (operator PERSONAL)
memory total is 373MB
not work home boton
GOOD JOB

DopyG

Aug 25, 2009
Sweet o_o

Was redirected here from Engadget, because I am very much interested in Motorola Atrix, but have been holding off until now.

Does anyone know if this unlock will work on the unlocked no contract Atrix bought from Expansys.dk?

scores87

May 29, 2010
Does anyone know if this works in Telcel Atrix from Mexico, After reading it bricks Spain users I am afraid it will brick Mexican devices

Bert.C

Aug 21, 2010
This just sealed the deal for me. Thank you. I will be ordering my atrix this weekend because of this thread haha.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is with great honour im here to tell you guys the good news.

Project Cheesecake was a great success, and Stevendeb25 manage to pull an Orange UK update with unlock capable bl.

I want to thank everyone who tried, participated, or contributed.

This was a community effort, and now the community can share the win!​
    Thanks to everyone who donated, i def did not expect that.

the work is not over, im hard at work creating FruitCakes for international users.
    BTW i need to know from you international folks what are the sbf you guys use the most so i can create fruit cakes based on them!
    Still testing.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA Premium App
    GUYS BEFORE YOU PROCEED WITH UNLOCK

know that the sbfing back could cause a hardbrick (not sure it hasnt been tested). so after you unlock there is no way to sbf back safely. lucky for you once you unlock you dont need to ever use sbf.

as you guys could simply make cwm safe builds. and im sure to being work on fruit cakes for you guys international!