CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr HD (XT926) - Consumer and Developer Edition

Search This thread

Mrbobrowitz

Mar 25, 2010
A guy I know is working on a PA port and he got the source from dhacker to build it from and says the camera is fixed. So take it with a grain of salt but I personally believe him.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

I have the source synced and I built and camera is still broken, so unless there is changes that arent upstream then I would say he is not telling the truth

GoClifGo05

Jul 1, 2012
Maryland
If you go to the download page there is a newer version but yea camera and stuff still doesn't work.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

PantherHeel93

Aug 21, 2011
Cincinnati, OH
I know there's no longer development for this ROM, but I'd just like to say that I use it as my daily driver because I don't mind not having a camera, but the one thing that bothers me is incredibly frustrating: I can't connect to wifi because it always say it's avoiding a poor connection, even if it's a good connection and in the settings you have it set so it should never avoid poor connections.

GiBraiNe

Jan 4, 2012
Colima
I know there's no longer development for this ROM, but I'd just like to say that I use it as my daily driver because I don't mind not having a camera, but the one thing that bothers me is incredibly frustrating: I can't connect to wifi because it always say it's avoiding a poor connection, even if it's a good connection and in the settings you have it set so it should never avoid poor connections.

This started happening to me after a month of using CM10 , couldn't find a fix, so did a workaround. Just change to static instead of DHCP and add the IP address manually.

Reactions: PantherHeel93

PantherHeel93

Aug 21, 2011
Cincinnati, OH
This started happening to me after a month of using CM10 , couldn't find a fix, so did a workaround. Just change to static instead of DHCP and add the IP address manually.

I tried this and got a weird result. Now it connects and stays connected showing good signal, but nothing internet-related will load at all because it disables 4G while "connected." Any ideas? for the IP address I just modify the network and manually type in the same numbers as what are already grayed out. I assume that's right since it says I'm connected, but I don't get any real signal. Am I doing something wrong?

GiBraiNe

Jan 4, 2012
Colima
I tried this and got a weird result. Now it connects and stays connected showing good signal, but nothing internet-related will load at all because it disables 4G while "connected." Any ideas? for the IP address I just modify the network and manually type in the same numbers as what are already grayed out. I assume that's right since it says I'm connected, but I don't get any real signal. Am I doing something wrong?

Check in your computer the IP settings, for the IP address just change the last number to anything else, and for the gateway make sure is the same as the computer. for dns you can use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Reactions: PantherHeel93

PantherHeel93

Aug 21, 2011
Cincinnati, OH
Check in your computer the IP settings, for the IP address just change the last number to anything else, and for the gateway make sure is the same as the computer. for dns you can use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Maybe I should just give up, but I'm going to bother you one more time. What computer are you talking about? And there are 2 different wifi networks I regularly use. One is at home and the other is throughout college. I know my DNS is set right, but as far as everything else you mentioned I'm still not sure what you mean.

GiBraiNe

Jan 4, 2012
Colima
Maybe I should just give up, but I'm going to bother you one more time. What computer are you talking about? And there are 2 different wifi networks I regularly use. One is at home and the other is throughout college. I know my DNS is set right, but as far as everything else you mentioned I'm still not sure what you mean.

I mean go to any computer that is connected to the same network you are trying to use in your mobile. If it is windows 7, you can try to follow this quick screenshot I took:

http://i.imgur.com/dARDiiD.jpg

Posse666

Jun 16, 2010
I can't install this Rom into ss3 slot 1 over 4.0.4. It's installing 271212 but only boot screen with circle and nothing more

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using xda app-developers app

krazyace35

Mar 11, 2012
You have to be running stock jelly bean before you can run this rom because it won't run on ICS kernel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

gadsden

Sep 18, 2009
Wondering if this ROM will have the CM gesture lock screen I have come to love so much. I just flashed it and was disappointed to see it wasn't an option.

helloterence

Dec 31, 2011
Wondering if someone could provide me with steps to getting this running on my XT926 with Build 9.16.6 (Android 4.1.2)? I am currently unrooted at the moment and have read that there is no way to root my phone at the moment with the latest OTA build that I am running. Any help is highly appreciated.

worlddominatiin

Dec 9, 2012
Houston
iamdevonte.tumblr.com
Wondering if someone could provide me with steps to getting this running on my XT926 with Build 9.16.6 (Android 4.1.2)? I am currently unrooted at the moment and have read that there is no way to root my phone at the moment with the latest OTA build that I am running. Any help is highly appreciated.

Just gonna have to wait it out. You need root. But until then I think you can unlock your BL. :)

Sent from my AHD

Top Liked Posts