Search This thread

ghstudio

Dec 7, 2013
4.4.2 really mucked up bluetooth for me...and 4.4.3 seems to have a number of fixes (apparently I'm not the only one with BT troubles). Has anyone found a way to get it for the moto x (verizon DE) yet?

motoxone

Mar 31, 2014
My bluetooth connection with my car could be better. I occasionally hear stutter and/or distortions when I'm streaming to my car, and it happens more often if there's other apps going on. Such as when I'm using google maps navigation and streaming tunein radio. I hope 4.4.3 fixes this...

Reactions: aviwdoowks
D

Darth

4.4.2 really mucked up bluetooth for me...and 4.4.3 seems to have a number of fixes (apparently I'm not the only one with BT troubles). Has anyone found a way to get it for the moto x (verizon DE) yet?

It isn't even out for nexus devices yet. When nexus gets it.....you may still have a bit of a wait. Sorry. ;)

Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, G Tab 3 or S2.....

somerandomname1

Aug 24, 2012
My bluetooth connection with my car could be better. I occasionally hear stutter and/or distortions when I'm streaming to my car, and it happens more often if there's other apps going on. Such as when I'm using google maps navigation and streaming tunein radio. I hope 4.4.3 fixes this...

Just thought I'd mention this: I frequently listen to music in my car, but mostly podcasts. I noticed a long while back that if I started playing it on my phone BEFORE hitting the BT button in my car, the voices would be distorted and would skip ahead like 5 seconds every 30 seconds or so. However, it works perfectly fine if I hit the BT button in my car FIRST and then start playing the podcast and/or music. It's like if it's already playing on my phone before I hit BT they aren't synced up correctly and there's issues.

Not sure if that's at all what you're experiencing, but I thought I would just mention it since it sounded similar with the distortion and skipping.

ghstudio

Dec 7, 2013
Just thought I'd mention this: I frequently listen to music in my car, but mostly podcasts. I noticed a long while back that if I started playing it on my phone BEFORE hitting the BT button in my car, the voices would be distorted and would skip ahead like 5 seconds every 30 seconds or so. However, it works perfectly fine if I hit the BT button in my car FIRST and then start playing the podcast and/or music. It's like if it's already playing on my phone before I hit BT they aren't synced up correctly and there's issues.

Not sure if that's at all what you're experiencing, but I thought I would just mention it since it sounded similar with the distortion and skipping.

Unfortunately, my problems are different. The phone connects and disconnects for no apparent reason as I'm driving along....and when it is connected, the voice stutters. Totally unusable in my car.

Mayze23

Aug 1, 2010
I'm having BT problems as well. I'll have my pebble connected and as soon as I make a phone call from the BT in my truck my pebble disconnects. I get distortion also.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.