MyAppShare

Search This thread

Samuel Sung

Jun 16, 2011
Use a file explorer on your phone...i am using solid explorer...

Tap on the file on your phone...hit send or share....select bluetooth....select your gear...rest is selfexplaining

it is the way i do it...if the files are downloaded via PC i put'em in Dropbox and download it on my phone...normaly i just download it by phone or send a backup apk to my gear for installing...

CojonesDeToro

Dec 14, 2010
I also use titanium backup to send a backup to the watch. I then use titanium backup on the watch to restore apk and data.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ArnomaF

May 28, 2007
Forst
Use a file explorer on your phone...i am using solid explorer...
Tap on the file on your phone...hit send or share....select bluetooth....select your gear...rest is selfexplaining
This would be so easy. But it dont work for me.:(
Because if I use share via Bluetooth it searches for a BT device but cant find while the Gear is linked and connected.
This is stupid. Cant understand. :eek:
Any explanation?
Or solution?

No root on the Gear should not belong to this... I think...
2nd strange point is that I cant thick BT visibility on the Gear... Works only for a second if I switch BT off and on... <- This was caused of my autoconnect app.

Think this could be the point: The Gear is linked as Telefon Audio. So sending of files may not possible?!

Last edited:

Samuel Sung

Jun 16, 2011
This would be so easy. But it dont work for me.:(
Because if I use share via Bluetooth it searches for a BT device but cant find while the Gear is linked and connected.
This is stupid. Cant understand. :eek:
Any explanation?
Or solution?

No root on the Gear should not belong to this... I think...
2nd strange point is that I cant thick BT visibility on the Gear... Works only for a second if I switch BT off and on... <- This was caused of my autoconnect app.

Think this could be the point: The Gear is linked as Telefon Audio. So sending of files may not possible?!

you have to flash null_ rom...
real android, real possibilities

ArnomaF

May 28, 2007
Forst
That is no problem mate. The Gear do not has KNOX so it should be fine...You can reflash original software before using warranty if you have to...Ask over there in Null_ Rom thread... i'm 90% sure about that....
Now I've flashed. But it still dont work:eek:
Anyway, now I've working play store and so on. Think it was worth.