Rom Porting !! Or compiling !!

Search This thread

android.zealot.fervor

Nov 8, 2013
★◢↿MUSCAT↾◣★
You are a modder and a themer how would you make second of all its kitkat !!

Brother, ofcourse, i'm make mods and themes but it doesn't mean i can't make roms. Its so far easy for me to do sucg stuff.
The only thing that forbade me was tolerance and the conduct of others here in this forum which led to me not to produce any new stuff.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

dennis.kt;52156i shall donate..gimmie details for the donation[/QUOTE said:
Thanks brother for your content. I didn't expect such reaction on my commemt.
Well I don't have any PayPal account but soon I shall be having it.
I did wrote about donation because I wanted to know how people would react but nonetheless,I shall be helping sober people.

Reactions: khaledgomgoma

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You are a modder and a themer how would you make second of all its kitkat !!

Brother, ofcourse, i'm make mods and themes but it doesn't mean i can't make roms. Its so far easy for me to do sucg stuff.
    The only thing that forbade me was tolerance and the conduct of others here in this forum which led to me not to produce any new stuff.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

dennis.kt;52156i shall donate..gimmie details for the donation[/QUOTE said:
    Thanks brother for your content. I didn't expect such reaction on my commemt.
    Well I don't have any PayPal account but soon I shall be having it.
    I did wrote about donation because I wanted to know how people would react but nonetheless,I shall be helping sober people.