Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

xdaCyborg

Jul 23, 2012
I've been using MX exclusively since early 2012, I knew it was the one. When I checked the changelog of 1.8.x release, J2 as I know them did not disappoint, with Speed Control added and A-B Repeat in the previous release, all that's left in my checklist of the best media player in the world is floating window support.
And as I have absolute gaith in you guys as you have always delivered, I can't wait to see this:
QEwCiVWl.jpg
And this:
o9lbztel.jpg

So excited!!

Last edited:
Reactions: catman51

Dave Davis

Apr 17, 2014
Widget locking is not available but the floating window is. Has been as long as I can remember. I'm using it right now as I type this.

xdaCyborg

Jul 23, 2012
Widget locking is not available but the floating window is. Has been as long as I can remember. I'm using it right now as I type this.
It's not availabe, MX Player supports Samsung MultiWindow but that's another thing, I'm asking for Float Window and Widget Window here, I hope developers catch a wind of this.:good:

Sahil1990

Sep 19, 2015
Hello I want to make a feature request..
Kindly add Floating Window feature just like mobo player and YouTube has.. I dont want to use any video player other than mx player but due to lack of this I'm sometimes using Mobo player.
So kindly add this feature in next update.
Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been using MX exclusively since early 2012, I knew it was the one. When I checked the changelog of 1.8.x release, J2 as I know them did not disappoint, with Speed Control added and A-B Repeat in the previous release, all that's left in my checklist of the best media player in the world is floating window support.
    And as I have absolute gaith in you guys as you have always delivered, I can't wait to see this:
    QEwCiVWl.jpg
    And this:
    o9lbztel.jpg

So excited!!