Help Finding a Custom Rom Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Shaheer

May 22, 2013
Richmond
Hello,

I have a Galaxy S3 LTE (SGH-T999L) from T-Mobile. Once again this is the LTE version (SGH-T999L). I was wondering if there are any custom roms that will work will this phone. Like cyanogenmod or something like that. If so can you please provide a download link. I REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks! :eek:

(-Also I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post, mods if it isn't please move it to the correct spot)

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
Hello,

I have a Galaxy S3 LTE (SGH-T999L) from T-Mobile. Once again this is the LTE version (SGH-T999L). I was wondering if there are any custom roms that will work will this phone. Like cyanogenmod or something like that. If so can you please provide a download link. I REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks! :eek:

(-Also I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post, mods if it isn't please move it to the correct spot)

I suggest that you start by reading through the sticky threads, including my T999L FaQ thread in Q&A.
Just stick to this Tmobile S3 forum and all roms found here should work on your device.

This being a question should be put in the Q&A section. Click on the yellow triangle at the top right of your post to send a report to a mod. Just let them know you didnt know at first and ask to have the thread moved to the correct section.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Ragnar

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 11, 2011
Valhalla
XDA is a development site not a support site. As such members are expected to do the research, read through the development threads and decide what is BEST for them. The only results that would be posted here are what each member has found to be BEST for them by experimentation based on their phone/usage/setup/apps/signal strength. Please take the time to read through those development threads to learn all about the software you are about to drastically alter your very expensive device with.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.
Thread closed

Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.