Harman/kardon bluetooth speaker

Search This thread

bmoreboy02

Dec 19, 2010
BALTIMORE MD
I just wanted to post to let everyone know if your looking for a good speaker for your cookout season or for whatever you need it for definitely go into a sprint store and check out the harman/kardon speaker. I just got one and this thing is absolutely amazing. I got lucky bc i had a beats pill xl and there was a guy on craigslist who just got a harman kardon speaker from sprint and wanted to trade straight up for a beats pill xl. I jumped on it. This thing blows the beats pill out the water. Also my parents have the newest bose sound link and there currently selling it on ebay to get a harman kardon lol. This thing is so loud and super clear. And with the 4x15 watt output this thing kicks but. The sound is so warm and the bass is awesome. So if your in the market definitely check one out and if you decide to get one check craigslist for some deals

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1402100943704.jpg
    1402100943704.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 166
  • 1402100956665.jpg
    1402100956665.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 158
  • 1402100970747.jpg
    1402100970747.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 146
Reactions: nflo671

nflo671

Dec 13, 2012
What model is it?? Is it the nova 2.0?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just wanted to post to let everyone know if your looking for a good speaker for your cookout season or for whatever you need it for definitely go into a sprint store and check out the harman/kardon speaker. I just got one and this thing is absolutely amazing. I got lucky bc i had a beats pill xl and there was a guy on craigslist who just got a harman kardon speaker from sprint and wanted to trade straight up for a beats pill xl. I jumped on it. This thing blows the beats pill out the water. Also my parents have the newest bose sound link and there currently selling it on ebay to get a harman kardon lol. This thing is so loud and super clear. And with the 4x15 watt output this thing kicks but. The sound is so warm and the bass is awesome. So if your in the market definitely check one out and if you decide to get one check craigslist for some deals

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app
    I believe the novas a step lower then this one. This model is the sprint exclusive model http://m.sprint.com/shop/mobile/shop/accessory/ao/accessory_details.jsp?accSKU=80500119

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk