Artemis Update SPL (USPL) v.01 - Another way to flash *ANY* rom to your device!

Search This thread

nikosdd

Dec 7, 2009
chania
Yes you will do it again otherwise you will get an error that the rom file is not compatible or it is corrupted..

djicebz

Feb 18, 2011
hello, i need help when i start my htc arte 100 on screen is this
HTC LOGO

IPL 1.12.0001
SPL 1.12.0000
gsm 02.67.90

OS 1.12.0.0

i don`t know what to do.....

please help me with details..
thank you

$0kr@t3$

Mar 6, 2011
Earth
Ηello, from Linux how can i do the procedure?
Can i extract the file to sd and then plug to the phone and from there do something?

kiranptawde

Jun 9, 2009
At step 12 as per manual, my phone screen goes black and gets hang der. Do I have to soft reset my artemis device at this point of time? Can anyone help me on this please?

rafeeqanakkara

Mar 24, 2011
This is a patched SPL for HTC Artemis devices (HTC P3300 / T-Mobile MDA compact III / O2 XDA Orbit / Dopod P800W / Dopod P800 / Dopod M700 / Orange SPV M650).

This SPL is based on original Artemis 1.11 SPL but includes 3 patches:

1. SuperCID / SecLevel=0 (set 32)
  2. Does not check Model ID
  3. Does not check signature*

(*) code must be formally signed i.e. contain properly-formated signatures on their places, however no checking are performed against them.

This means you can flash ANY ROM to your Artemis after flashing USPL on it, no need to pay for CID unlock anymore!

Disclaimer:
This is free to use but at your own risk, I take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused to your phone by this unlocking procedure. No warranties of any kind are given. Any commercial usage prohibited.

Instructions:
1. Unzip
2. Connect your phone to computer, make sure activesync is enabled (green icon)
3. Run start_uspl.exe on your computer and wait until process finishes
4. See Artemis_USPL_Manual.zip (PDF) for more detailed instructions!

Thanks to:
  • arc, fdp24, itsme, machinagod, Des, Olipro, and all others who I forget!
  • everyone else in xda-developers.com :)
showing as "Unable to open Log File, TINY_CONSOLE_INIT DONE

sourav1981

Jul 21, 2011
Hello, I am using htc p3300. my touch pad is working properly. If i press 1 button that it shows 2.I am unable to upgrade my rom. During update my rom i am gettting an error message that image file has corrupted. kindly update it. Please tell Me what to do.

sourav1981

Jul 21, 2011
I have tried so many times on my htc p3300, but its not working. Whenever i tried to update my ROM each and every time updating goes upto 2% than stuck (image file has corrupted). I also tried through uspl, than error message occur. Error 260. Also my touch pad is not working properly. if i touch message option than contact open.I am fed up now of trying more than 50 time. What to do now?

raving_nanza

Jul 23, 2009
@sourav1981

uspl does that sometimes (error 260), just keep trying to do the uspl ;)

@maxpain007

if your device says (uspl: 1.11.cmon) on dvice startup @ the red writing then

run RomUpdateUtility.exe

click through the options and flash a new rom

Reactions: gsm_bb5

dilse

Dec 13, 2004
Thanks

I have solved it for myself and thought about sharing on HOW!

I have DISABLED EVERYTHING in the TODAY screen, so there is NOTHING running on my Artemis.

I copied Cert_SPCS.cab and EnableRapi.cab to my card and ran those.
Then I softreset device and ran the provide USPL tool, after that I can do anything.

Thanks mate, that worked for me too :)

hamidshah07

Apr 24, 2009
This is a patched SPL for HTC Artemis devices (HTC P3300 / T-Mobile MDA compact III / O2 XDA Orbit / Dopod P800W / Dopod P800 / Dopod M700 / Orange SPV M650).

(*) code must be formally signed i.e. contain properly-formated signatures on their places, however no checking are performed against them.

This means you can flash ANY ROM to your Artemis after flashing USPL on it, no need to pay for CID unlock anymore!

Disclaimer:
This is free to use but at your own risk, I take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused to your phone by this unlocking procedure. No warranties of any kind are given. Any commercial usage prohibited.

Instructions:
1. Unzip

Thanks to:

thanks man its working for me..remmber start from start_uspl icon...tested enjoy..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Disclaimer:

Instructions:
    1. Unzip

Thanks to:
    What to do now?? ive installed this USPL on my htc p3300 artemis .... and phone rebooted !! HOW TO INSTALL WM 6.1 (4.02) i downloaded that rar file ! and there are alot of things in it ! WHAT TO DOO ??
    @sourav1981

uspl does that sometimes (error 260), just keep trying to do the uspl ;)

@maxpain007

if your device says (uspl: 1.11.cmon) on dvice startup @ the red writing then

run RomUpdateUtility.exe

click through the options and flash a new rom