Sprint Framily Plan - Want unlimited everything for $45 a month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Cytality

Jul 11, 2013
Sup forum,

So I work for Sprint. On January 10th Sprint launched their new "Framily Plan" rate plan offer which is essentially a new type of referral program to compete with other carriers. The benefit of the Sprint Framily Plan is that you can refer ANYONE to join your group, it's not just limited to friends and family who have to be with you or know you in order to get the referral discount.

How it works is simple... every Framily Group can have a maximum of 10 members in it. These 10 members can all be on different accounts or on an account together, it doesn't matter. Once your group reaches the 7-10 member mark each and every member of the group will pay only $45 for their phone line which includes unlimited calling, unlimited texting, unlimited 3G/4G LTE data, and you get the ability to upgrade your phone every 12 months.

No, no... I'm not advertising for Sprint. I'm advertising for myself and inviting 5 complete strangers to switch to Sprint to get an extremely cheap monthly bill while at the same time lowering MY own monthly bill.

I currently have 5 lines on my Framily Group which means I can have 5 more. It doesn't matter who you are or where you live or even if you know me or not. All you have to do is go to a Sprint store, give them my Framily Group ID (ID #: P00006422CB) and tell them you want to sign up for service and join my group. Once we hit 7-10 total members we will all enjoy $45 a month service. Note: It may take up to 2 billing cycles (roughly 2 months) before the final discount is applied to your account and you see the reduced monthly rate on your bill.

Sorry... but if you're already a Sprint customer don't bother. Only NEW customers can join an existing Framily Group, but you can still go to your Sprint store and request to switch to the Framily Plan and create your own group to invite people yourself.

So again... My group ID is: P00006422CB

"But wait!", you say. "I know there must be more fee's than that?"

Here, I'll break down the math for a single line:

1) Assume you want a Samsung Galaxy Note 3... SRP cost is $699.99. You pay a $149.99 down payment plus sales tax on the SRP. Not sure what sales tax is where you live, but in NY it's calculated at roughly 11.5%. So in New York state (excluding NYC) you would pay roughly $230 to walk out with a brand new Note 3.

2) With Sprint's new plans you are required to purchase a phone under "Sprint Easy Pay" which is essentially a lease agreement between you and Sprint. So Sprint will charge you a monthly fee (without interest) to lease a phone from them. You can pay off the phone any time you want and then you own it, you can take a full 24 months to pay it off and then you own it, or you can do what most people will do pay the minimum payment for 12 months then give the phone back to Sprint and upgrade again. So again, assuming you wanted a Galaxy Note 3, the monthly fee on Sprint Easy Pay for that device is $22.92.

3) Now assume you want Sprint's TEP insurance, which is full device coverage. Unless you're a rebel, most people would take this because if you break your phone on Easy Pay you are still obligated to pay it off and Sprint won't let you upgrade in 12 months anymore. But, if you have Sprint's insurance and you break your phone, Sprint will replace it for a deductible and you can still do your upgrade in 12 months. Sprint's TEP insurance is $11 per month.

Time for the monthly total:

Service: $45 (If you join my Framily Group)
+ Insurance: $11
+ Device Fee: $22.92
--------------------------------------
$78.92 (before tax) to have a Note 3 with unlimited calling, text and data with annual upgrades.

Any questions... just ask.

Don't like Sprint? I don't care.

Last edited:

DavidEQ

Jul 15, 2012
Current Sprint customers can't join another current customer's framily.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

ronkuba

Jun 15, 2010
Sup forum,

So I work for Sprint. On January 10th Sprint launched their new "Framily Plan" rate plan offer which is essentially a new type of referral program to compete with other carriers. The benefit of the Sprint Framily Plan is that you can refer ANYONE to join your group, it's not just limited to friends and family who have to be with you or know you in order to get the referral discount.

How it works is simple... every Framily Group can have a maximum of 10 members in it. These 10 members can all be on different accounts or on an account together, it doesn't matter. Once your group reaches the 7-10 member mark each and every member of the group will pay only $45 for their phone line which includes unlimited calling, unlimited texting, unlimited 3G/4G LTE data, and you get the ability to upgrade your phone every 12 months.

No, no... I'm not advertising for Sprint. I'm advertising for myself and inviting 5 complete strangers to switch to Sprint to get an extremely cheap monthly bill while at the same time lowering MY own monthly bill.

I currently have 5 lines on my Framily Group which means I can have 5 more. It doesn't matter who you are or where you live or even if you know me or not. All you have to do is go to a Sprint store, give them my Framily Group ID (ID #: P00006422CB) and tell them you want to sign up for service and join my group. Once we hit 7-10 total members we will all enjoy $45 a month service. Note: It may take up to 2 billing cycles (roughly 2 months) before the final discount is applied to your account and you see the reduced monthly rate on your bill.

Sorry... but if you're already a Sprint customer don't bother. Only NEW customers can join an existing Framily Group, but you can still go to your Sprint store and request to switch to the Framily Plan and create your own group to invite people yourself.

1) Assume you want a Samsung Galaxy Note 3... SRP cost is $699.99. You pay a $149.99 down payment plus sales tax on the SRP. Not sure what sales tax is where you live, but in NY it's calculated at roughly 11.5%. So in New York state (excluding NYC) you would pay roughly $230 to walk out with a brand new Note 3.

2) With Sprint's new plans you are required to purchase a phone under "Sprint Easy Pay" which is essentially a lease agreement between you and Sprint. So Sprint will charge you a monthly fee (without interest) to lease a phone from them. You can pay off the phone any time you want and then you own it, you can take a full 24 months to pay it off and then you own it, or you can do what most people will do pay the minimum payment for 12 months then give the phone back to Sprint and upgrade again. So again, assuming you wanted a Galaxy Note 3, the monthly fee on Sprint Easy Pay for that device is $22.92.

3) Now assume you want Sprint's TEP insurance, which is full device coverage. Unless you're a rebel, most people would take this because if you break your phone on Easy Pay you are still obligated to pay it off and Sprint won't let you upgrade in 12 months anymore. But, if you have Sprint's insurance and you break your phone, Sprint will replace it for a deductible and you can still do your upgrade in 12 months. Sprint's TEP insurance is $11 per month.

$78.92 (before tax) to have a Note 3 with unlimited calling, text and data with annual upgrades.

Thanks! I just signed up under your id. I'm a current customer and had 1 year left on my everything data 450. Just called and was a painless 5 min. Thanks again:)

Last edited:

nated0gg618

Dec 12, 2013
Sup forum,

I have the framily plan as well, do we both need to sign up under each others so just I sign up with your ID and we are both good?

dadoftwins92304

Jan 29, 2014
Hello, if the original poster fills his spots, I signed up today and bring 3 lines into the mix. We need 4 more to hit the $25/ month
And add the extra $20/month for completely unlimited unthrottled data too.
My Framily ID is case sensitive E00261264wE2457
Thanks, Marc

nated0gg618

Dec 12, 2013
Sprint Framily Plan

I have also setup a framily and I am looking for people who are interested in grouping to maximize the savings. I currently have 8 spots available so please help me fill them spots, and help yourself save some money too.

My Framily Plan ID number F00104473QV. Feel free to join.

Windst

Jan 25, 2011
Atlanta
BUMP

I talked to a Sprint rep. Heres tips for merging IDs.

Current ID's can not joing Current IDS

The only people who can join others is new people to Sprint, not people new to Framily that converted from a previous plan, such is the 450 everything.

Yes, theres $8 Protection and $20 unlimited date to add, but if you are going to share your ID, please let us know the following.

Your ID:
If you are new to Sprint, or had Just converted.
How many lines you have on your Framily
The DATE you last had confirmed for your plan.

YOU CAN ADD ID's thru Sprint Chat, or in Store.

EXAMPLE.

My Framily ID: F00193227hd
I have been with Sprint 3+ years, Framily a Week.
1 LINE, Mine, this will FILL up fast if this Thread remains heavy.
Only NEW people who joined Sprint in the PAST 14 days can benefit from me or vice VERSA. PM me if you ARE NEW with your frID
6:54pm EST USA 1-30

Other ID's I have been given have already been filled, its amazing how fast this has gone thru using FORUMS.

So lets work together, and lessen the bill.

You can Message me at Hangouts windst.88@gmail.com if you want to be more direct and have me apply the ID for you.

slreno

Oct 29, 2008
FORGOT TO MENTION, THERE IS A 27% DATA DISCOUNT ON MY FRAMILY.
i am assuming this discount will apply to all on the framily.

i have been with sprint for a long time with a good standing bill, if anyone wants to join the framily plan with us let me know.
i already have 4 lines on the account and paying 40 a month per line so far! lets get it down to 25. dont have to worry about me leaving the plan ! been with sprint to long and we just got awesome 4g service where i live so not going anywhere!

heres my info.. and it is case sensitive to please use the correct capitalization: should be able to call, chat, or go to a sprint store with this info to join ours.
y00165266Yf

My Framily ID: y00165266Yf
last four of my phone number are : 9623
I have been with Sprint 3+ years, Framily a Week.
LINES 1-4, Mine, this will FILL up fast if this Thread remains heavy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.