[Q] Deleted com.android.htcdialer, help!

Search This thread

desertedsnapple

Jan 31, 2011
So I just rooted/unlocked my new Htc One, and its on stock 4.3. For some reason, com.android.htcdialer was being sketchy, so I opened up titanium backup, and stupidly uninstalled the app without creating a backup. For some reason I assumed that it was automatically backed up and I was just going to uninstall/reinstall to see if that would solve the problem. So now I dont have the dialer, and I keep getting a popup message. saying that "Unfortunately, com.android.htcdialer has stopped." If anyone could send me the app and tell me how to install it, that would be awesome. Thanks!

rene130313

Jul 29, 2013
You have to flash android stock 4.3 whit root from atnt and you solve your problem you can do a dirty flash in this forums you ken get that rom

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

lgally80

Dec 26, 2010
I got ya

PM me an email address or whatever means you want me to send you the HTCDialer.apk.

I went into my phone using "App Master", and found :

Dialer

1.8 MB

in :

/system/app/HtcDialer.apk

I'm assuming that when i send you this .apk (which is completely stock, from the phone described @ "/showthread.php?t=2624310"),
that you can open it on your device, and install it like any other .apk from the GooglePlay Store? Hey it's worth a shot right? Anyway, where do you want me to send you dialer.apk? :angel:

bartuturkei

May 27, 2014
HTCDialer.apk

Please send me the "HTCDialer.apk" file to my email bartuturkei@gmail.com

thank u...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM me an email address or whatever means you want me to send you the HTCDialer.apk.

I went into my phone using "App Master", and found :

Dialer

1.8 MB

in :

/system/app/HtcDialer.apk

I'm assuming that when i send you this .apk (which is completely stock, from the phone described @ "/showthread.php?t=2624310"),
that you can open it on your device, and install it like any other .apk from the GooglePlay Store? Hey it's worth a shot right? Anyway, where do you want me to send you dialer.apk? :angel: