cm 11 jenkins builds discussion thread

Search This thread
Oct 16, 2013
I got a lot of Force closes, process.media.android specially,, so i downgraded to jellybean,waiting for jenkins to fix these issues.

graineeg

Jun 14, 2012
OTA

Hi i have problem with OTA updates...:( first - when i download ota update on device the file has few MB and in recovery (TWRP) installation is aborted

second - when i download full rom from jenkins and install without full clean install i havent LatinIME keyboard and i must put it to system manualy

Have you got theese problems? thanks for reply

statikknoob

May 30, 2013
Hello,

I have some problems as well.
First of all i can't seem to download Delta updates successfully. Everytime i get an error like "Calendarprovider.apk has unexpected contents" or "build.prop has unexpected contents". I have Reincarnation Script by Rhivaldo and MA6 Kernel by Mardon installed, so that could be the reason i get the build.prop error.

As @graineeg already stated, my LatinIME.apk and Calendar.apk weren't installed and i installed them manually. That could be the reason of calendarprovider.apk error.

Another problem I have is the "Unfortunately setup wizard has stopped working" error when i try to clean install the rom. I searched the problem on the net and found out that it might have something to do with having another gapps package than the rom developer's. I think I use Mardon's slip gapps package, so if someone who doesnt have problems like mine shares their gapps package link, I will be happy.

Regards

lucass55

May 13, 2014
rc5

A few moths later ,in cm11 stable rc5 version video camera still not working and i got com.process.android.media and location force close

Gilly10

Sep 22, 2012
Anyone on RC9 & experiencing Wi-Fi connection issues?

I can see my AP, I input the password, but it just says saved etc. It doesn't connect, still doesn't even when I manually press the connect option in AP settings.

Only way is to first enable Airplane mode & then disable, then it'll connect to Wi-Fi.

Was using RC7 previously & experienced no such issue, did a complete format (data, system) before flashing RC9.

Reactions: _Vegas

halukilhan

Mar 31, 2012
istanbul

I can see my AP, I input the password, but it just says saved etc. It doesn't connect, still doesn't even when I manually press the connect option in AP settings.

Only way is to first enable Airplane mode & then disable, then it'll connect to Wi-Fi.

Was using RC7 previously & experienced no such issue, did a complete format (data, system) before flashing RC9.

I have same problem. Even it connect wi-fi it disconnects after some time. Worst thing is it still seems connected in notification bar...

DMDP

Sep 24, 2014
on RC9 wifi seems to work allmost fine, the only problem is that phone sometimes forgets the AP and i have to enter the password again

graineeg

Jun 14, 2012
twrp -ify

Hi I would to know what does it mean :

* device/samsung/msm7x27-common
f2c1b0f Set background app limit to 12
abfe603 Allow more background services
fb2ac25 msm7x27-common: TWRP-ify

thanks for replay

Venkatesh

Hi I would to know what does it mean :

* device/samsung/msm7x27-common
f2c1b0f Set background app limit to 12
abfe603 Allow more background services
fb2ac25 msm7x27-common: TWRP-ify

thanks for replay

Twrp build flags for setting compatability with twrp recovery. And btw, it is not for our devices. That commit is for htc msm7x27 devices.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

zameer hassan

Aug 24, 2014
bangalore
hey....can u tell me where to report bugs for cm-11.0.0-rc11-gt-s5830.....??? i tried to find ways to send bugs who modified this rom in website androidarmv6.org...................bcoz in each new version some problems is still there........plz help....

_Vegas

Sep 26, 2011
Shanghai
Google Pixel 5

Same here. On RC11

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [CM 11] Jenkins.Cooper.20140215

I had tried this build,

cm-11-20140215-NIGHTLY-cooper.zip

Successfully booted and here's the screens.... :cowboy:

jbdHoKmvugVgWv.png
    jt7NL9BQbHFyI.png

j3mIW46kgbVtc.png
    jjLMBzZ2j3XtH.png

jYvsmgLhTbPxm.png
    jbbtZ4mDQdSOeQ.png

jEUXGqqkz2M4B.png
    jbjCwcSpLH7Za9.png

jytzUPmfrivoP.png
    jTBqCvCHyznqR.png

jbfVaIonkyexuv.png
    jbt9LO09pBo5XC.png

jbzVgxFMmPlFqF.png
    jbii3EyrCV1TsH.png
    a new cm 11 nightly released for ace

http://androidarmv6.org/view/CyanogenMod/job/android/776/

build date = 4th feb

anyone tried it ??
    can give a review
    @brijeshep : video record still FC ???

Still No success on Video Recording on CM 11 / 4.4.2 builds... :crying:
    also wtb overclock menu.:thumbup::D

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

You only need to enable it, its already integrated
    More governors and I/O shedulers you will have with MA6 kernel

FAQ`s

• How to enable Developer and Performance Settings? Go to Systemsettings --> about phone --> tap 7 times on Build Number

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

btw i succes build CM11 without edited updater script, and big Result is it can be flashed with cwm 5.0.2.6

you can dont believe me,, but yeah i will share soon... :p
    We know that there are ways to flash with cwm5, but team androidarmv6 and i also dont want to use/support this legacy recovery support nor do we support it!
    So dont post bugs if you flash CM11 with CWM5.x!
    Use the working CWM 6.0.4.7 for flashing CM11!
    replace camera.apk from cm11 xperia m, and video working but result is green screen.. i guess it cause surfaceflinger