[APP][4.0+] Feed.Me | A Google News Widget

Search This thread

luciferabby

Nov 11, 2012
Drumsite
30seidg.jpg

Description

Feed.Me is a simple news widget powered by Google News. It reads your default browser history to collect your Google Search topics and accumulates news related to those topics.

This widget presently works with Google Searches and Default Browser (i.e Chrome).

All you have to do is add the widget on your home screen , and the widget will start updating latest news feeds to you about everything in your search History.

You don't have to tell it to find something, it will bring to you what you often search for !

It also allows you to add custom topics that you would like to fetch news for.

Screenshots

4tws46.jpg
rvabn4.jpg

9qcrr7.jpg
4kck61.jpg

Free
Google Play Link : link

Transparent Skins

Last edited:

Csacsifiu

Feb 17, 2012
Budapest
Looks nice.

For me, nothing happens. I also add topics but nothing. I see just the header of the widget.

Motorola XT890

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
For dev support.

Attachments

• 1407334186228.jpg
    1407334186228.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 197
  • 1407334208626.jpg
    1407334208626.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 183

luciferabby

Nov 11, 2012
Drumsite
yum ya if possible , you can start the log cat , then add the widget and click on refresh and feeds and give me that logcat report.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

luciferabby

Nov 11, 2012
Drumsite
you can still create a bug report from developer options by switching on USB debugging.

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
Ok
you can still create a bug report from developer options by switching on USB debugging.

Provide the apps link pl. By USB debugging is already on . I have already tried with alogcat apps.
OK let's try again .

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Not successful man. Provide the supported apps link please for non rooted device.

luciferabby

Nov 11, 2012
Drumsite
There must be a Take Bug Report in your Developer option if ur USB debugging is on, press that wait for sometime, once done you'll get a notification saying bug report captured, just mail me that.

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
There must be a Take Bug Report in your Developer option if ur USB debugging is on, press that wait for sometime, once done you'll get a notification saying bug report captured, just mail me that.

PM your mail id.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Check your inbox .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    30seidg.jpg

Description

Feed.Me is a simple news widget powered by Google News. It reads your default browser history to collect your Google Search topics and accumulates news related to those topics.

This widget presently works with Google Searches and Default Browser (i.e Chrome).

All you have to do is add the widget on your home screen , and the widget will start updating latest news feeds to you about everything in your search History.

You don't have to tell it to find something, it will bring to you what you often search for !

It also allows you to add custom topics that you would like to fetch news for.

Screenshots

4tws46.jpg
    rvabn4.jpg

9qcrr7.jpg
    4kck61.jpg

Free

Transparent Skins

Stiil dont get any feeds showing.
    N7 stock and S4 stock.

logcat attached
    1.5 works.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Its time now to add features like
    1. Materialize view in top bar
    2. Update animation
    3. Recommended topics
    4. Update notification
    Enough request for now.