[Custom ROM] *Netnerd Business v5.5* WM6.5.5 build 23569 WWE 5-12-2010

Search This thread

riotman

Aug 8, 2009
now ive gotta know is the landscape mode lag oem related or am i the only one having to face this issue concerning the latest version ? its really annoying

nminjesus

May 28, 2009
I see! Thanks a lot!
But I still flash back to 3.0 because in my device the battery run out very fast~
I will give it a try later~
Again thanks for your amazing work!

feichten2

Mar 25, 2010
i have a problem:

when i start acer_euu then came a window: acer download tool doesn´t work

what is the problem?

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
Hi!

I need help. Wehn I try to install NET.C.F 3.5 the system asked the ininstall before the later version of NET.C.F. Someone know haw I can ininstal the NETCF of this version of rom( Netnerd Business v3.2 WM6.5.5 build 23554). Thank's in advance for your intention.....:confused:

brainmaster

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2006
Huawei Watch
OnePlus 7T Pro
now ive gotta know is the landscape mode lag oem related or am i the only one having to face this issue concerning the latest version ? its really annoying

Quote from Rafyvitto:

Look for the yamato_panel.txt thats in your windows directory, open it and delete all text thats in it save it, and restart your device and try landscape mode again, this will enable 2d accelaration in landscape mode.

btw:this was found by tsmasmolotof

netnerd

Dec 4, 2006
ATT California USA
well i thought 2.1 has a different keyboard than 2.0, the spacebar isnt between the letter anymore but beneath, which is a better order in my opinion... raffy had it in his roms as far as i could tell....

tried to cook with ezinput 2.1 (the one that Rafyvitto gave me) but it got no clicking sound. so i staying with ezinput 2.0 with clicking sound.
if you can find 2.1 with clicking sound and works on neotouch, let me know.

Carlovn

Feb 5, 2009
CFD

Hey netnerd. Tried to tell myself not te flash so mutch anymore but for this ROM I will make an exeption again. Nice you put the transparant taskbar in.

And yes I have Compulsive flashing disorder.....

P

pongothemagnificent

Hey netnerd. Tried to tell myself not te flash so mutch anymore but for this ROM I will make an exeption again. Nice you put the transparant taskbar in.

And yes I have Compulsive flashing disorder.....

You know that if a moderator see's your nickname you will get a warning and the nickname changed right? please read the forum rules before registering into the forums.

Sincerely

rafyvitto

Carlovn

Feb 5, 2009
S2U slide to end

I'm having problems with S2U. I cannot get slide to end to work. It's pretty anoying cause now I can't hang up before voicemail starts. Does anybody have tips? I've looked on the S2U site and tried al the suggestions so maybe somebody here got any tips.

brainmaster

Dec 10, 2006
Huawei Watch
OnePlus 7T Pro
I have found a bug: Data Connection is not working, can someone confirm that Data Connection is working on English ROM? Maybe its my German ROM playing me around.

Last edited:

brainmaster

Dec 10, 2006
Huawei Watch
OnePlus 7T Pro
@ netnerd

The data setting was O.K., but i mentioned that you have installed Network Manager in Extrom and as OEM package, but i replaced it in extrom with german version and now its working.

A added some themes and Adobe PDF LE 2.5 with Reflow, maybe you could also place it. If you want it PM me.

P.S. I saw that you are missing some Bluetooth profiles in SYS folder, do you want them?