[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10 Nightly Builds for SGH-I747

Search This thread

Cusa

Dec 25, 2011
You crack me up. I'm done recommending advice for you since your last 2 posts completely prove you haven't heard a word of it.

If you seriously believe that flashing the latest Greek rom fixed your issue, then your in the wrong forum, and nothing anyone is going to say will persuade you differently. You are caught in a case of believing what you want to be believe not what you can prove. Good luck with that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Flashing the "Greek" rom fixed the issue so you can say whatever you want. As I said, nothing changed when I flashed the latest nightly so there must have something different that night have not been posted in the change log?

RobbieL811

Oct 21, 2012
Savannah, Ga.
OnePlus 9 Pro
Flashing the "Greek" rom fixed the issue so you can say whatever you want. As I said, nothing changed when I flashed the latest nightly so there must have something different that night have not been posted in the change log?

Nothing was different in that ROM except updated Greek translations! You have already been told. Damn, you are one hard headed SOB! You have argued and argued for the past month w/ the people that have been trying to help you! Thank GOD your problem is fixed so I can quit reading your same argumentative posts over & over!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

1weener

Apr 18, 2012
Did you know that things can sometimes "fix"... or break without explanation?

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

patthe

Jan 4, 2012
I would love to know why LTE toggles don't work months later, but the nightlies are working great.

This problem is fix for month now, lol
upgrade your RADIO will fix the problem.
Also its normal if it goes from 3G to LTE, when the internet is not use it will go down to 3G so save battery.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app

czechpunk

May 5, 2011
Katy, TX
www.4oEmusic.com
I'm going with he had some bad downloads and wasn't checking md5 but now that he has a good download, it flashed correctly and now his phone works.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

czechpunk

May 5, 2011
Katy, TX
www.4oEmusic.com
Just ran into the long press bug myself... probably a day of uptime & now a long press is anything longer than .2 seconds or something. It takes noticeable concentration to tap fast enough to do a short press. 2/9 nightly I believe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Reboot resolved the symptoms for now, but I expect it back tomorrow. I had custom hardware button mappings enabled, but turning them off pre-reboot didn't change things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

It didn't happen right away for me either, but I too am now experiencing this after running the 2/11 nightly for 2 days. I'm also noticing that it's all the buttons, not just the home button, and the trace function on my keyboard doesn't show the path anymore. It still types but is missing that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

flexfulton

May 17, 2012
Ottawa
You crack me up. I'm done recommending advice for you since your last 2 posts completely prove you haven't heard a word of it.

If you seriously believe that flashing the latest Greek rom fixed your issue, then your in the wrong forum, and nothing anyone is going to say will persuade you differently. You are caught in a case of believing what you want to be believe not what you can prove. Good luck with that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Oh and don't forget the great screen shots he kept posting that show nothing but a full wifi signal and either a low cell signal or a strong cell signal. Absolutely no valuable information there. It's something we all see from day to day.....a fluctuating cell signal which is why they have the "bars" in the first place.

Haha.

nlz242

Dec 23, 2012
You are correct on this one, at least for Rogers customers. Since 4.1, I could no longer get WiFi tethering working with LTE enabled doesn't matter on secured network or OPEN.

I am on Rogers en encountered the same issue. No WiFi Tethering + LTE. I figured it may have been an hardware (antena) issue as ive read that LTE uses the 2 internal antenas... but i really dont know. I'm currious to know if this works with other providers.

Related to this issue, since i tought it may have been an antena thing, i decided to try USB Thetering instead but never got it to actually work even tho the drivers were properly installed on my windows computer (both 3G and LTE). Is USB Thetering actually functional? (Not complaining that it's not, just wondering, so i dont spend time trying to get it to work, hehe).

All this has been done on 2013-02-10 with KT747 kernel (2013-02-08). Id love to get some form of LTE thetering going, as i will be spending alot of time on business trips in the comming weeks and Hotel WiFi are usually hit-or-miss. But if it is not currently possible, i'll live with it. :)

bmvik

Jan 11, 2009
I tried searching and it's so weird I can't come up with a hit. CM jelly bean doesn't automatically delete text messages. I set it to auto delete past 500 per thread. It will work for a day max. And then I will see the count rise. What's up with that? I am on the latest stable build.

Sent from my Samsung SGH-I747 CM10 using xda premium

Hope someone have seen the same issue

Sent from my Samsung SGH-I747 CM10 using xda premium

python2121

Jul 11, 2010
New York
This problem is fix for month now, lol
upgrade your RADIO will fix the problem.
Also its normal if it goes from 3G to LTE, when the internet is not use it will go down to 3G so save battery.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app

Well I appreciate the assistance, but I flashed the latest radios and no dice on my unit. I have never once seen it drop down to 3g from LTE to save battery (though I have, of course, seen it drop from H+ to 3g). Maybe I am flashing the wrong radios or something.

pmgnet

Jan 23, 2008
Atlanta
What's going on here?

I'm on adb wifi trying to figure out what Google Services is doing to my battery.

Logcat is flooded below with these messages. I'm not connected to bluetooth right now. I used it on the way to work though.

02/12 build. Trying 02/13 next.

Code:
D/        ( 1507): bta_jv_rfcomm_stop_server: send BTA_JV_RFCOMM_CLOSE_EVT
E/BluetoothSocket(20260): bindListen, fail to get port number, exception: java.io.IOException: read failed, socket might closed, read ret: -1
D/BluetoothManagerService(  756): checkIfCallerIsForegroundUser: valid=true callingUser=0 foregroundUser=0
W/BluetoothAdapter(20260): getBluetoothService() called with no BluetoothManagerCallback
E/BluetoothServiceJni( 1507): SOCK FLAG = 3 ***********************
D/        ( 1507): bta_jv_free_rfc_listen_cb: max_sess:0
W/bt-btif ( 1507): invalid rfc slot id: 10474

gberger42

Aug 8, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
My phone screen keeps waking up for no reason! It has been eating up all my battery because of this.
I'm running the Feb 07 nightly
Any idea why this happens??

tsyJ3Sm.png

loonieryan

Nov 29, 2010
To all those looking for Google Photos/Picasa sync in the Gallery, you can try this GalleryGoogle.apk from the Grouper (Nexus 7) stock ROM. It syncs with Google and the camera still works, as long as you don't try to use Photosphere. Just replace Gallery2.apk in the d2att CM10.1 zip file with GalleryGoogle.apk from the Grouper stock ROM under /system/app before flashing the zip file. There are other ways of course, e.g. RootExplorer, ADB, etc. so have at it. You'll also want to clear data for the Gallery app if you're doing a dirty flash.

I tried the GalleryGoogle.apk for Mako (Nexus 4) from Gapps and that definitely did not work for me.

Edit: actually the GalleryGoogle.apk from the Mako (Nexus 4) stock ROM also works, which is larger in size than the Grouper one. I got the Mako one from the deodexed stock ROM here.

Edit 2: I just tried copying over the liblightcycle.so from the Mako stock ROM into /system/lib and now Photosphere works as well.

Last edited:

blackroseMD1

Jul 12, 2010
San Diego, CA
www.standupforkids.org
Edit: actually the GalleryGoogle.apk from the Mako (Nexus 4) stock ROM also works, which is larger in size than the Grouper one. I got the Mako one from the deodexed stock ROM here.

Edit 2: I just tried copying over the liblightcycle.so from the Mako stock ROM into /system/lib and now Photosphere works as well.

So, by pulling GalleryGoogle apk and liblightcycle.so from the stock rom and replacing them in CM10,1, you now have a fully working AOSP camera? That's awesome.

Last edited:

Gandalf

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Mar 29, 2011
Philadelphia
To all those looking for Google Photos/Picasa sync in the Gallery, you can try this GalleryGoogle.apk from the Grouper (Nexus 7) stock ROM. It syncs with Google and the camera still works, as long as you don't try to use Photosphere. Just replace Gallery2.apk in the d2att CM10.1 zip file with GalleryGoogle.apk from the Grouper stock ROM under /system/app before flashing the zip file. There are other ways of course, e.g. RootExplorer, ADB, etc. so have at it. You'll also want to clear data for the Gallery app if you're doing a dirty flash.

I tried the GalleryGoogle.apk for Mako (Nexus 4) from Gapps and that definitely did not work for me.

So let me get this straight. You're now using the GoogleGallery.apk from the GROUPER or MAKO rom, and the liblightcylce.so from which of those 2 ROMs ?? You worded that kind of weird. Just want to clarify.

Also, does your camera freeze when attempting to use autofocus, like the other cameras with working photosphere?

blackroseMD1

Jul 12, 2010
San Diego, CA
www.standupforkids.org
So let me get this straight. You're now using the GoogleGallery.apk from the GROUPER or MAKO rom, and the liblightcylce.so from which of those 2 ROMs ?? You worded that kind of weird. Just want to clarify.

Also, does your camera freeze when attempting to use autofocus, like the other cameras with working photosphere?

I used GoogleGallery and liblightcycle.so from the Mako rom and it still freezes up after a picture. Doesn't seem to be the workaround I was hoping for.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 10 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

This is the support thread for CM10 on the AT&T Galaxy S3. It's a major work in progress. It may cause all the things in the disclaimer to happen, or steal your girlfriend while you are busy flashing ROMs.

Known issues being worked on:
    * Picasa sync doesn't work (if you overwrite the Gallery with the Google version, you'll break the camera, don't do it). We need someone to port the code from Gallery3D to the new Gallery!
    * 1 frame flicker when transitioning between overlay/gpu rendering.
    * All the things.

Install instructions:
    1. Install ClockworkMod Recovery for "d2att". Sorry, CM cannot provide support for other recoveries, although they may work fine.
    2. Get the nightly build here.
    3. Reboot into recovery and install.

Google Apps are not included in this ROM. You'll need to find those yourself if you want them.
    I made some ODIN-flashable files that contain the bootloader, RPM, TZ, and baseband of the stated versions, so that people won't have to go completely back to stock TW. It's intended for those not on the necessary bootloaders yet so that they can flash future CM builds. Put them into the PDA section in Odin and flash away.

I747UCDLK3 (AT&T): http://d-h.st/L64
    http://www.mediafire.com/?pu279m19ob7ufru

I747MVLDLK4 (Canadian): http://d-h.st/yqV
    http://www.mediafire.com/?74b1e321p537f5d

Tested by fellow users, works fine. Please flash at your own risk!

EDIT: Threw up Mediafire mirrors, since d-h.st seems to be down randomly.
    New build is up! Seriously MAJOR kernel and driver update. Hardware VSYNC ("butter") is supported (not 100% optimal yet, Qualcomm is still pushing code out every morning). Big interactivity boost due to some performance work I did. Bugs fixed, A2DP is working, Trebuchet is in, LED is working properly....

Fixing the camera bugs is next on my list.

I don't recommend using a different kernel with this build. Over 250 patches have gone in, and no third-party kernel developers are up to speed yet.

This has basically consumed my entire life for the last week. Have fun :cool:
    SORRY!!

New build is up now and actually working! Remind me to not do releases in a sleep-deprivation haze!

:eek:
    New build is up. Wakeup issue is fixed, and full overlay UI is enabled.

Have fun.