Urgent help!!!!!!!!!!

Search This thread

Antagonist42

Feb 5, 2012
Bolton
Why were you using this? It's for the HTC ONE ..M7 .... NOT Desire C!

I don't even think that we have a **TAMPERED** flag as I recall and not seen anything yet on going back to S-ON (although that may have been within S-OFF pages I've read and I've not remembered).

Bashing away at my HTC Desire C

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

It'll have to be downloaded and see what it does to a degree if it's flashing data or a partition?

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Looks like it's data, just need to figure out where it's written to, your phone may still be booting just not reaching far enough into the process for it to show a splash screen or vibrate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Makerrr

Makerrr

Jun 25, 2013

I don't even think that we have a **TAMPERED** flag as I recall and not seen anything yet on going back to S-ON (although that may have been within S-OFF pages I've read and I've not remembered).

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

It'll have to be downloaded and see what it does to a degree if it's flashing data or a partition?

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Looks like it's data, just need to figure out where it's written to, your phone may still be booting just not reaching far enough into the process for it to show a splash screen or vibrate.

thank you so much for your help if you can do something just tell or should i buy a motherboard / phone

Antagonist42

Feb 5, 2012
Bolton
No need to boot the system to enter recovery, we need to know if you can access HBOOT/FASTBOOT/RECOVERY ?

Antagonist42

Feb 5, 2012
Bolton
Off the top of my head....

Remove battery for 20 seconds
Replace battery
Hold Volume Down and hold Power button

This should (if you've not destroyed/corrupted the the whole boot programming) load HBOOT.

Antagonist42

Feb 5, 2012
Bolton
It's killed it then, only way round it is either JTAG, Service Center or sent to HTC to have it Re-Flashed... That's if it's not locked up the Security on MSM7225A SoC chip?

Makerrr

Jun 25, 2013
It's killed it then, only way round it is either JTAG, Service Center or sent to HTC to have it Re-Flashed... That's if it's not locked up the Security on MSM7225A SoC chip?

so be it (dunno what you said here "That's if it's not locked up the Security on MSM7225A SoC chip?" ):)

Antagonist42

Feb 5, 2012
Bolton
(dunno what you said here "That's if it's not locked up the Security on MSM7225A SoC chip?" ):)

This is why, if you've not checked, it's so easy to kill your handset.

The CPU on your phone has it's own OTP memory (OTP - One Time Programmable) which holds chip data, manufacturer data, Security data and any corruption to ANY of those bits of data can render the unit dead, especially Security, seeing as you were S-OFF you were free to write to any and all partitions but (and this is a big 'but') using software not written for this device increases the risk of it bricking, essentially the data you wrote in was 100% wrong unfortunately.

Makerrr

Jun 25, 2013
This is why, if you've not checked, it's so easy to kill your handset.

The CPU on your phone has it's own OTP memory (OTP - One Time Programmable) which holds chip data, manufacturer data, Security data and any corruption to ANY of those bits of data can render the unit dead, especially Security, seeing as you were S-OFF you were free to write to any and all partitions but (and this is a big 'but') using software not written for this device increases the risk of it bricking, essentially the data you wrote in was 100% wrong unfortunately.

So be it I was stupid i am stupid i shall try to buy new motherboard it's around 50$
THANKS for your time and help man

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RUU

Can you get into RUU Mode so you can flash different Bootloader??
    IS UR CID 11111111

Firstly...

Can you gain Recovery access?

No need to boot the system to enter recovery, we need to know if you can access HBOOT/FASTBOOT/RECOVERY ?

Off the top of my head....

Remove battery for 20 seconds
    Replace battery
    Hold Volume Down and hold Power button

This should (if you've not destroyed/corrupted the the whole boot programming) load HBOOT.