5.Improve battery power
6.Acceleration of the reaction to the touch
--Stock as possible
--Download:
--Mirror 1--Mirror 2

Last edited:

freakyd9984

May 2, 2010
could someone help out i downloaded the Miui honeycomb and i installed Titanium backup and its saying my rom is not rooted how do i do this

tin2404

Installed HoneyMIUI,and with respect to developer,but I have never heard before the most annoing bootscreen with some so called "music theme" than this is inside this ROM.
And ROM is half translated from chinese,so most of crucial menus inside settings parametars are on chinese language non translated.

reverting back to stock MIUI.maybe this baby will become something serious in near future. ;)

toma62

Nov 3, 2010
Varese
[QUOTE = tin2404; 17552047] Installato HoneyMIUI, e per quanto riguarda lo sviluppatore, ma non ho mai sentito prima la schermata di avvio di più annoing con alcuni cosiddetto "tema musicale" che questo è all'interno di questa ROM.
E ROM è la metà tradotto dal cinese, per cui la maggior parte dei menu cruciale all'interno parametars impostazioni non sono in lingua cinese tradotto.

di ritornare alla MIUI.maybe magazzino questo bambino diventerà qualcosa di serio nel prossimo futuro. ;) [/ QUOTE]

+1:D

Hnktc

Aug 31, 2011
Italy
@TOMA62
Per questa rom, basta che usi il pack ita di MIUI, e la rom diventa 100% italiana ;)

Using italian pack rom by MIUI ITALIA, rom will be 100% italian ;)

tainle

Feb 6, 2010
what with all the texts problem for the rom? can't really say it an english version

sokolik315

Jan 23, 2009
Moscow
www.youtube.com
This problem with theme,and because russian set by default lauguage,i fix it soon,may be today.For solve this problem,set the default miui font in theme manager.

Last edited:

johny2003

Oct 5, 2009
Very good ROM, and suggestions

Great ROM, I congratulate
Good job.
Suggestions: some of us don't speak chinese, but almost all use English, and some programs are in chinese or something similar (for example calendar in month view, and fm radio).
Another thing is the calculator: it doesn't work properly, for example if you do this: 9:3=error).

But it's a very good ROM, it seems solid, reliable and fast, and finally when you use it you feel as using an iphone.

Thank you very much.
Johny2003, Spain

Top Liked Posts