Official AOKP ~Discussion Thread~

Search This thread

AJ26T

Jun 28, 2007
nj
only thing is awkward is that my data keeps dropping and going to a R anyone else what radio is anyone using

Edit:nvm i fixed it

Last edited:

kCelsius

May 2, 2012
Mine worked fine got everthing set up smooth sailing ... from my boat other than speaker phone and known bugs .. things are good
Edit YouTube works fine but the sound is coming through the ear speaker not the. Back one (speaker phone) the phone ring is right .. I'll mess around with it ...
Screenshot_2012-05-30-05-06-11.png
Screenshot_2012-05-30-05-01-20.png

This is just a little aesthetic problem I'm having. I noticed that you have wifi on-when I turn wifi on, both the wifi and signal bars turn grey instead of staying that cyan-blue color. =(

secure_6

Sep 24, 2009
San Francisco
I'm confused by these posts. When you play music/videos with no headphones plugged in is sound not suppose to play out the back speaker? I mean, it's not like you're gonna play a video and put the ear speaker up to your head so you can hear it lol.

EDIT: Unless of course I just read it wrong and what you were really saying is "It works like it's suppose to for me." ^^

In some rare cases, I have experienced Pandora and Netflix to name a few playing through the ear phone speaker and NOT the rear speaker... I stress the word RARE.

I earlier posted a way to resolve that without having to reboot (which also fixes it).

Love your ROM and your dedication to detail.

Edit: using build 36 #3

sent from my Sammy GSII

Last edited:

asainz320

Oct 7, 2010
Miami
1 bug that I've found on 529:
-Volume doesn't work on native music player or Pandora (It does work on YouTube)
*when i say it doesnt work i mean that it doesn't lower or increase the volume correctly,you only have two options is either mute or high volume.

Everything else seems to be working fine!!!:
The call echo is gone, but speaker phone is broken.
Camera works
Youtube works
Auto rotation works
Gallery works
Video recording: Preview is still low res, but recording is fine.

AJ26T

Jun 28, 2007
nj
1 bug that I've found on 529:
-Volume doesn't work on native music player or Pandora (It does work on YouTube)
*when i say it doesnt work i mean that it doesn't lower or increase the volume correctly,you only have two options is either mute or high volume.

Everything else seems to be working fine!!!:
The call echo is gone, but speaker phone is broken.
Camera works
Youtube works
Auto rotation works
Gallery works
Video recording: Preview is still low res, but recording is fine.

My volume works on every music player and Pandora for me

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

asainz320

Oct 7, 2010
Miami
I wasn't running previous version and I always do a clean install regardless

OK, I'll try a clean install and i'll post my new results. Thanks!!

Edit:
OK after a clean install the same issues persist, i still have problems with the volume.
Now I've also found that the voice search doesnt work.

Last edited:

capcanuck

May 3, 2011
I'm confused by these posts. When you play music/videos with no headphones plugged in is sound not suppose to play out the back speaker? I mean, it's not like you're gonna play a video and put the ear speaker up to your head so you can hear it lol.

EDIT: Unless of course I just read it wrong and what you were really saying is "It works like it's suppose to for me." ^^

Yeah.. I thought people were saying it was coming out of the ear speaker and not the back. My bad. Time to flash!

kCelsius

May 2, 2012
Anyone else notice notice inconsistencies with the capacitive backlight? I can't seem to find where the setting is for this-if there is even one. Some times the capacitive lights will be on, some times they won't.

AJ26T

Jun 28, 2007
nj
Anyone else notice notice inconsistencies with the capacitive backlight? I can't seem to find where the setting is for this-if there is even one. Some times the capacitive lights will be on, some times they won't.

well with all other aokp and cm9 builds the lights didn't even come on until someone made that zip fix,
I'm actually happy they are even coming on without having to flash a fix.

There is no setting for them i dont believe
This is still a unofficial build

Reactions: kCelsius

jasenmp

Feb 20, 2009
Soo...where is the download link? I see a lot of people being secretive, why? PM and share the wealth please. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm baaAAaAaaaAAaaaaAacK!!!
    Just added hercules to the official AOKP build list. Every time a new AOKP build is released you can find it for hercules on http://aokp.co/index.php/releases.

Huzzah!
    Wonder if this is a linaro build..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Of course. ;)
    just tried that, doesnt work and i friggin want this theme lol, it says "this theme was improperly compiled and cannot be applied.

That randomly happens with themes sometimes. The way to fix is change back to the "system" theme, reboot, then apply the new theme and it should work np.

Also, uploading build 0621 now. Changes included:

~some audio changes (no idea if pandora is fixed, I no longer have this phone)
    ~SNEAK PEAK AT UPCOMING FEATURES
    - Weather panel on lockscreen
    - Weather panel on pulldown shows when it was last updated
    - DRM blobs included so Hulu Plus should now work (this might have been in previous update...)
    - NFC polling (settings > more...)
    - NEW ACHROMATIC THEME BY KWES1020
    ~ not final version as it still needs tweaking - will be included in AOKP in the future.

EDIT: new build is up!
    Reboot fix has been merged into AOKP. Thanks again Eugene. ^^