MoKo automatic wake/sleep

Search This thread

pache711

Jul 3, 2012
I received mine today! And I love it! I did not get the slim fit case but I still love it anyways!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

leebo

Apr 4, 2007
My moms roocase arrived today. Very good quality! You could almost drop kick that sucker and I doubt it would break.

I ordered it for her because she is 86 and was frustrated having to hunt for the power button. Now she only has to open the cover to turn on the screen, and close it to turn it off!

I like how it can act as a stand in landscape also.

hawleyncsu

Dec 29, 2011
Got my email too. Originally got the slim case, decided to go with the slim fit case. Amazing deal all for $8.

I have to say I'm am thoroughly impressed with this company. I'm glad to see they have a 99% rating on Amazon. I know I'm leaving them high reviews.

woundedworld

Dec 3, 2011
Let me know if the slim case actually only has half of the speaker hole length cut out. Otherwise, I will be waiting for the rotating case. In the picture for the slim case, it appears to only have half of the space cut out for the speakers

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Uh60m Pilot

May 17, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21
Overnight shipping charge refunded for amazon Prime member!

I ended up getting the tpu case as my replacement. It arrived last night and I really like it. It fits extremely well, keeps the device thin and looks great.

I decided to get the tpu case because I would like to get something like: http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-Portfo...43077846&sr=1-22&keywords=poetic+case+nexus+7 when it comes out.

Another quick note on the refund process. I am an Amazon Prime member. When I looked at the non prime 2 day shipping the price was over $7, however after I logged in to prime it was only $3.99 for 1 day shipping. I decided to take the chance and order the device with my prime account and get the one day shipping.

MOKO actually refunded my the price of the device as well as the overnight shipping charges without question! Thought I would share this for other prime members! No need to wait 2 days if they will refund you for overnight.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app. If this helped please hit the thanks button.

Last edited:

noobletsausecakebbq

May 31, 2011
Toronto
Mine came without stylus, enev though it was advertised with a stykus I'm wondering if they would send me 1 if I sent them an email

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got the same email today. Now that is customer service.

Instead of them sending me the same one I think I'll see if I can get credit towards the Moko Slim Fit.

This is also the same Slim-fit case from them but costs only $12 instead of $20
    I emailed them asking if I could get a credit towards the slim fit one instead. The following was their response:

Dear CaptHatch:

Actually we do plan to let you choose any style you prefer from our
    whole selection of Nexus 7 cases with no additional charge. We will
    email you with details on how to obtain the slim-fit case when it is
    ready. We will be also be providing other choices as well.

Thanks,Jim
    I don't think that's the slim case. That is the one I think they sent everyone as the interim case. It's not my favorite, but it'll basically be a freebie once they send the finalized case. I'd rather have a thinner case than something trying to be a wallet. The one they sent me doesn't have a pocket in that location, but otherwise looks identical.

That is the slim cover case. They have the slim cover case and the slim fit case. Can be a bit confusing but they did post the right pic :)

Slim Cover Case
    http://www.amazon.com/MoKo-Automatic-Function-Lifetime-Warranty/dp/B0083P0MI4/ref=pd_cp_e_0

Slim Fit Case
    http://www.amazon.com/MoKo-Slim-fit...?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1342489646&sr=1-12
    I just ordered this one. For those with amazon prime, click other buying options because there is one that amazon offers prime shipping on, and it is cheaper overall. :p

http://www.amazon.com/MoKo-Automatic-Function-Lifetime-Warranty/dp/B0083P0MI4/ref=pd_cp_e_0
    I had the slim cover case delivered before my Nexus 7 arrived. I took these pics before I got the N7.

case2.jpg

The storage pockets are nice I guess, but one thing I didn't think about, when you close the cover those things will be laying on your screen. I'll have to keep my condoms somewhere else. :D

case1.jpg

The only thing I don't really like is the way it sits. The pic at Amazon shows 3 angles, the same as my Moko case for the Nook Color, when actually mine has 4 angles. Not a huge deal but I think the bottom needs more surface area like a 3 angle has.

case3.jpg

case4.jpg

When they send the email about getting the new one I plan to order the Slim Fit.