Yarrox Explorer96 ROM based on CM11 for s5830İ ( cooperve)

Search This thread

hgunduz295

Jul 31, 2017

71YrcsU.jpg

It is powered by rum tweets, performance engines, Battery Tweaks, Audio Engines and more, and bug fixes.

1. Camera is fully working

2.Video Recording Works Completely

3.Media Browser Fully Operated

4. Google Apps is Complete

5. Download Manager Works Fully

6.Video is fully functional and plays smoothly up to 340p (Use Software Decoder in MX Player)

7. Super Smooth and Fast

8.System 30MB extra empty

9.include ubuntu touch theme ( just select settings>themes>ubuntu touch ;)

10. All languages ​​supported
Downloads
[HİDE]
yarrox_explorer96.zip
[/HİDE]

Screenshots
[HİDE]
screenshots here
[/HİDE]

INSTALLATION
just Restore system and boot images on TWRP
install gapss and restart

Performance Tips:

1. Tap the build number to enable Developer Options. Disable all window animations within the developer.

2. Enable KSM from the memory management option in the performance tab in the settings
all sources
https://github.com/androidarmv6/

Last edited:
Reactions: senemir

9bz

Aug 24, 2007
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

hgunduz295

Jul 31, 2017
nice job bro ! but you should add some screenshot ! and do you have any solution for youtube ?

thread updated
changelog:
theme engine and ubuntu touch theme added to system
youtube not fixed yet but you can use tubidy.mobi

hgunduz295

Jul 31, 2017
nice job bro ! but you should add some screenshot ! and do you have any solution for youtube ?

thread updated
changelog:
theme engine and ubuntu touch theme added to system
youtube not fixed yet but you can use tubidy.mobi(like youtube go)

senemir

Jan 1, 2015
Reis eline sağlık güzel görünüyor. Lise son olduğumdan asıl telefonumu bırakıp Ace'yi kullanıyorum sene başından beri. Stock romda şuan. Geçen hafta mezuniyetten dolayı öbür telefonu aldım 1 günlüğüne. WhatsApp ı falan ona geçirdim. Daha sonra tekrar Aceye geçeyim dedim fakat WhatsApp böyle bi hata veriyor

https://i.hizliresim.com/V9kZ3y.jpg

Nasıl düzeltebilirim bunun hakkında bir fikrin var mı? WhatsApp'ın sürümü ta 2017 den kalma bir sürüm. Google Play'de öyle yani orda bile güncel uygulamalar gözükmüyor. Acil yardım lazım :)

Bir de rom kurulumu detaylı anlatır mısın normal 4.4 rom kurmak için modems5360 kuruyoruz ya o lazım mı? Yoksa direk stock üstüne kurabilir miyim? ( Cwm recovery var twrp yok. Onu da kurmam lazım mı?)

Last edited:

hgunduz295

Jul 31, 2017
Reis eline sağlık güzel görünüyor. Lise son olduğumdan asıl telefonumu bırakıp Ace'yi kullanıyorum sene başından beri. Stock romda şuan. Geçen hafta mezuniyetten dolayı öbür telefonu aldım 1 günlüğüne. WhatsApp ı falan ona geçirdim. Daha sonra tekrar Aceye geçeyim dedim fakat WhatsApp böyle bi hata veriyor

https://i.hizliresim.com/V9kZ3y.jpg

Nasıl düzeltebilirim bunun hakkında bir fikrin var mı? WhatsApp'ın sürümü ta 2017 den kalma bir sürüm. Google Play'de öyle yani orda bile güncel uygulamalar gözükmüyor. Acil yardım lazım :)

Bir de rom kurulumu detaylı anlatır mısın normal 4.4 rom kurmak için modems5360 kuruyoruz ya o lazım mı? Yoksa direk stock üstüne kurabilir miyim? ( Cwm recovery var twrp yok. Onu da kurmam lazım mı?)

hocam stock rom kullanmayın whatsap android 2.3 destegini kesti diger kitkat rom konularından s5360 modem kurun sonra bu romu kurun kolay gelsin

Mierscheid

Mar 12, 2018
Hi @hgunduz295,

I get the following errors:
can't open /cache/recovery/log
can't open /cache/recovery/last_log

Recovery Version is v5.0.2.8
I use a 5839i (it's a 5830i branded by german Telekom)

Any suggestions?
Thanks in Advance
Mierscheid

YourOldNerd

Nov 30, 2018
Hi, are links dead/damaged? The file is not "yarrox_explorer96.zip" but "TWRPbackup.zip" and if I try to install this with TWRP I got this error:

Could not find "META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary" in the zip file.
Error installing zip file "/sdcard/TWRPbackup.zip"

I also wiped dalvik/system/data/cache but nothing happens.
Any help will be appreciated, thank you.

Javier564

Jul 12, 2016
Hi, are links dead/damaged? The file is not "yarrox_explorer96.zip" but "TWRPbackup.zip" and if I try to install this with TWRP I got this error:

Could not find "META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary" in the zip file.
Error installing zip file "/sdcard/TWRPbackup.zip"

I also wiped dalvik/system/data/cache but nothing happens.
Any help will be appreciated, thank you.
Just download the file "TWRPbackup" then put it in the twrp folder of your micro sd and select the option restore

Pfony

Oct 15, 2020
Just download the file "TWRPbackup" then put it in the twrp folder of your micro sd and select the option restore

Hello Javier564,
my precondition is:
Officially updated S5839i to Android 2.3.6 and otherwise no other modifications done to the phone.

I just successfully installed TWRP-3.0.2-1-b1-cooperve.zip on my S5839i from here: https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-ace/s5830i-develop/recovery-twrp-2-8-7-0-touch-recovery-t3463050 by the built-in recovery-mode.
It works now I got a running TWRP.

So I downloaded your "TWRPbackup.zip" put it on the sd card, went into TWRP-recovery-mode and went to "restore" (yes, I wiped dalvik/cache/data/system before) as you described.
I selected the "ubuntu-bckup" (only "boot" and "system " available) and restored. The process finished flawlessly so I pressed "reboot".
But then during boot there is almost a blank screen (I think I have hardly seen some kind of animation but the screen is almost dark) and waited more than 15mins, but nothing happens.

Could you please explain step-by-step your installation steps? And what do you exactly mean by "just Restore system and boot images on TWRP" . I thought the "boot image" is the "TWRP-3.0.2-1-b1-cooperve.zip".

Thanks so much in advance.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Hello Javier564,
my precondition is:
Officially updated S5839i to Android 2.3.6 and otherwise no other modifications done to the phone.

I just successfully installed TWRP-3.0.2-1-b1-cooperve.zip on my S5839i from here: https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-ace/s5830i-develop/recovery-twrp-2-8-7-0-touch-recovery-t3463050 by the built-in recovery-mode.

So I downloaded your "TWRPbackup.zip" put it on the sd card, went into TWRP-recovery-mode and went to "restore" (yes, I wiped dalvik/cache/data/system before) as you described.
I selected the "ubuntu-bckup" (only "boot" and "system " available) and restored. The process finished flawlessly so I pressed "reboot".
But then during boot there is almost a blank screen (I think I have hardly seen some kind of animation but the screen is almost dark) and waited more than 15mins, but nothing happens.

Could you please explain step-by-step your installation steps? And what do you exactly mean by "just Restore system and boot images on TWRP" . I thought the "boot image" is the "TWRP-3.0.2-1-b1-cooperve.zip".

Just SOLVED my problem: I removed SIM-card and sd-card and booted. The system started perfectly.
THANK you so much for your effort and great ROM.:good::D

Reactions: hgunduz295

Pfony

Oct 15, 2020
Problem now: when SIM-card inserted the phone doesn't boot/crashes/freeze during boot

Nice to hear :D but all credits goes to OP @hgunduz295

Yes, big thanks to the OP!

NOW the problem is: when having a SIM-card inserted the phone crashes during boot and freezes.
I tried one hint to wipe cache after installing the ROM, but since this is not a ROM but a backup it probably didn't work due to this reason.

Has anybody please a working solution for the SIM-card detection problem. That would be so much appreciated.

hgunduz295

Jul 31, 2017
Problem now: when SIM-card inserted the phone doesn't boot/crashes/freeze during boot

Yes, big thanks to the OP!

NOW the problem is: when having a SIM-card inserted the phone crashes during boot and freezes.
I tried one hint to wipe cache after installing the ROM, but since this is not a ROM but a backup it probably didn't work due to this reason.

Has anybody please a working solution for the SIM-card detection problem. That would be so much appreciated.
As seen in the screenshots the sim card was working but I could not fully understand the problem.

eifeldragon

Aug 11, 2011

71YrcsU.jpg

It is powered by rum tweets, performance engines, Battery Tweaks, Audio Engines and more, and bug fixes.

6.Video is fully functional and plays smoothly up to 340p (Use Software Decoder in MX Player)

7. Super Smooth and Fast

10. All languages supported
Downloads
[HİDE]
yarrox_explorer96.zip
[/HİDE]

Screenshots
[HİDE]
screenshots here
[/HİDE]

INSTALLATION

Performance Tips:

1. Tap the build number to enable Developer Options. Disable all window animations within the developer.

2. Enable KSM from the memory management option in the performance tab in the settings
all sources
i don`t undersand all positiv Statements, not useable, not possible login in google account
Oh it works, you just have to use "browser login".

Last edited:
Reactions: hgunduz295

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    well seeing new rom for ace in 2019. its very interesing. i will test it 3-4 days later. for youtube app i suggest newpipe it is available on f-droid(idk if they support 4.4).

71YrcsU.jpg

7. Super Smooth and Fast

10. All languages ​​supported
    Downloads
    [HİDE]
    yarrox_explorer96.zip
    [/HİDE]

Screenshots
    [HİDE]
    screenshots here
    [/HİDE]

INSTALLATION

Performance Tips:

all sources
    Hi @hgunduz295,

I get the following errors:
    can't open /cache/recovery/log
    can't open /cache/recovery/last_log

Recovery Version is v5.0.2.8
    I use a 5839i (it's a 5830i branded by german Telekom)

Any suggestions?
    Thanks in Advance
    Mierscheid

you need to use twrp

Hello Javier564,
    my precondition is:

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Hello Javier564,
    my precondition is:

Just SOLVED my problem: I removed SIM-card and sd-card and booted. The system started perfectly.
    Nice to hear :D but all credits goes to OP @hgunduz295